Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra (1666 Views)

IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by McStoic(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
Who is living under rock between you and I? I don’t know what to tell you if you don’t know IPOB is dead in IMO state and the same will happen in Anambra if APC should win,because APC will move cash from house to house to bribe locals to sell out IPOB leaders as it’s done in IMO state

Chaii...sorry. Keep living on the internet. Come to Imo state and say that and see.. You guys outside South East have very big inaccurate imaginations aided by wishful thinking.. I laugh and move...
Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by ScamHunter: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2021
APC winning will be a blessing in disguise. It's just like Buhari presidency and the APC Supreme Court governor. All are inadvertently working towards Igbo exit.
Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by izombie(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Who is going to vote apc in anambra? Stop it abeg.
Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by BKayy: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
izombie:
Who is going to vote apc in anambra? Stop it abeg.
INEC didn't cover many polling units. As I am talking to you. More than half of the whole wards in Anambra state can't vote because there is no INEC official there, Nothing.
Guess who they will count their invisible votes for.

I can smell APC stench from where I am sitting now
Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by Amumaigwe: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
I thing it’s going to be the End of IPOB if APC should win Anambra poll
The loser candidates will put all the blame on IPOB and will do everything to destroy IPOB

It will be easier for Naira to equal Dollar than APC winning Anambra Election.
Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by BKayy: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Amumaigwe:

It will be easier for Naira to equal Dollar than APC winning Anambra Election.
Until we are able to vote. I won't rule out possibilities.

Tell me one reason why most of the wards in the state are yet to see their election materials?
Re: IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra by Idiko1: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
I thing it’s going to be the End of IPOB if APC should win Anambra poll
The loser candidates will put all the blame on IPOB and will do everything to destroy IPOB

Do you mean same cannot happen if APGA or PDP wins Anambra State election? What a skewed stream of thought. IPOB's bottom line is actualization of Republic of Igboland or Biafra. The seemingly disruption of electoral process in Anambra State is part of the protest. The election conducted by Fulani government of Nigeria is not an object of IPOB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari / IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM / South East Businesses At The Mercies of Fulani Judge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.