Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM (1661 Views)

Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello / DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel / NNAMDI KANU'S IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG WING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by DeltaFire: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
I just noticed that Nairaland does not allow the typing of the name of the street gang and fraternity that IPOB is copying. It is Bl*ck A*e

IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM

I copied this title from a comment someone I follow made to a Facebook post, because it makes sense and opened my already open eyes even more.

I want your own eyes to open too, so I am doing this post.

The person's comment compared IPOB to the fraternity and violent street gang and said that is who IPOB is copying. They mentioned the BBC documentary about the gang.

IPOB is truly a fraternity, and they do oath taking and fetish.

Those on the streets in Igbo land especially then do gang violence but those in America cannot do the violence because police there will deal with them so they do the funding for the IPOB fraternity.

Recall that Nnamdi Kanu was rusticated from Nsukka for cultism which is same as fraternity so he knows how to set up a fraternity, and it is IPOB.

Know we know what IPOB is, now we know how to remove the IPOB fraternity from Igbo land and SS.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by DeltaFire: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Here is a link to the BBC documentary on the . Now you must sign in to watch it on Youtube because it is not for children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

: Nigeria’s Mafia Cult - BBC Africa Eye documentary
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
IPOB is a terrorist group

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Rithner: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Came to see if any sensible thing was written...

Found none...

Leaves thread...

5 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Emergingnation2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
IPOB is a terrorist group
And Afonja are skull mining terrorist

4 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
DeltaFire:
I just noticed that Nairaland does not allow the typing of the name of the street gang and fraternity that IPOB is copying. It is Bl*ck A*e

I copied this title from a comment someone I follow made to a Facebook post, because it makes sense and opened my already open eyes even more.

The person's comment compared IPOB to the fraternity and violent street gang and said that is who IPOB is copying. They mentioned the BBC documentary about the gang.

Those on the streets in Igbo land especially then do gang violence but those in America cannot do the violence because police there will deal with them so they do the funding for the IPOB fraternity.

Recall that Nnamdi Kanu was rusticated from Nsukka for cultism which is same as fraternity so he knows how to set up a fraternity, and it is IPOB.

Know we know what IPOB is, now we know how to remove the IPOB fraternity from Igbo land and SS.

Nnamdi Kanu was rusticated for cultism? You know this for a fact or you are repeating what you were told?

If he was rusticated for cultism, what year was this? What course did he study? And which cult did he join?

If you cant answer any of this then you are just repeating what you heard, which could be a lie

4 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by ba7man(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Shame no dey catch una.

Una don chop una sensible Igbos, leave the violent mumu ones remain.

Bloody cannibals. tongue

Busy insulting Yorubas with the criminal ritualists we're trying to eradicate while shielding your own cannibals.

Shameless cannibalistic clowns.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by DeMekus: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Afonja Muslims are cursed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by alanto: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emergingnation2:
While Amotekun is working day and night to curb ritualism in SW. IPOB/ESN is killing, roasting and eating human. When una go get sense?
Even preserving human flesh for future consumption. I mean the same people that are supposed to protect your region. You guys are daft and shameless.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by alanto: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Shame no dey catch una.

Una don chop una sensible Igbos, leave the violent mumu ones remain.
Bloody cannibals. tongue
Shameless cannibalistic clowns.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
DeltaFire:

We agree....
Why can't we just support referendum so that they leave or are you happy staying with the cultist?

1 Like

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by pquaver(m): 3:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Dymaco:

We agree....
Why can't we just support referendum so that they leave or are you happy staying with the cultist?

Speak for urself.. I am igbo and Igbos around me and I know want Nigeria. Carry yourself and pack 1 side joor. Cannibal

2 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:39am On Dec 17, 2021
DeltaFire:
[/color]
I copied this title from a comment someone I follow made to a Facebook post,

You copied from someone you followed on FB, you no get job

grin actually you don't have! Just dey yarn rubbish, you go tire!

Before you eliminate the Igbos for standing their ground against the evils in this government, what's the probability that you won't lose yours

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Dymaco:

We agree....
That person wey first quote you, na one of them!

Abeg press ignore!
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
pquaver:

Speak for urself.. I am igbo and Igbos around me and I know want Nigeria. Carry yourself and pack 1 side joor. Cannibal
That's more reason why school must be made compulsory. Do you know what is referendum? How is it my business you want one Nigeria? Must you force it on me?
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Iliveforever(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
As if all these wailing will stop Biafra from coming grin grin

Those screaming in pain are tinubu advocates who are angry that Igbos won’t support their 7th wonder grin
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by pquaver(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dymaco:

That's more reason why school must be made compulsory. Do you know what is referendum? How is it my business you want one Nigeria? Must you force it on me?

That school you went to did not tell you that referendum is not gotten through Esn, unkown gunmen, killings of security agencies and cannibalism.. Is that what they taught u in ur skool? Tell your abaribe to demand it on senate floor.. Oh OK I can't force one Nigeria on you but ipob want to force Biafra, Sit at home and Nnamdi Kanu as leader on ndigbo. Please remind me again at which meeting or election we voted you people to be our spokespersons on Biafra things.. Can you remind me? See who dey call me illiterate.. Yimu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by History555: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
DeltaFire:

Ever since afonjas abandoned ur stupid ninas, you have been groping in the dark.
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
pquaver:

That school you went to did not tell you that referendum is not gotten through Esn, unkown gunmen, killings of security agencies and cannibalism.. Is that what they taught u in ur skool? Tell your abaribe to demand it on senate floor.. Oh OK I can force one Nigeria on you but ipob want to force Biafra, Sit at home and Nnamdi Kanu as leader on ndigbo. Please remind me again at which meeting or election we voted you people to be our spokespersons on Biafra things.. Can you remind me? See who dey call me illiterate.. Yimu
Then enjoy the struggle while it last. I no gree, u no gree. Life goes on. I no want one Nigeria, u want one Nigeria then stop crying and enjoy the outcome of the struggle.

Meanwhile u no be igbo. So no put mouth for Wetin no concern you
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Brimstone77: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2021

Was that why yorubas left your NINass... grin
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by pquaver(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dymaco:

Then enjoy the struggle while it last. I no gree, u no gree. Life goes on. I no want one Nigeria, u want one Nigeria then stop crying and enjoy the outcome of the struggle.

Meanwhile u no be igbo. So no put mouth for Wetin no concern you

R u igbo stop putting mouth in what concern us Igbos. You are an ipob cannibal..
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by PennywysCares(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Upon all the problems wey full ur miserable life na IPOB u chose to deal with
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2021
pquaver:

R u igbo stop putting mouth in what concern us Igbos. You are an ipob cannibal..
I am from anambra. Oya kedu ebe isii
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by pquaver(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Dymaco:

I am from anambra. Oya kedu ebe isii
I a bu onye owerre. Ala Nna bu Udo ka eji mara anyi, MA na Nnamdi Kanu e Bute le ogbahara na ala imo state. Anyi acho Biafra ya were Abia state jiri mere Biafra. O bu o na aghota? No be by force na
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by pquaver(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Dymaco:

We agree....

You have to first determine if Igbos overwhelming want referendum or not.. Not because of a bunch of cannibals and their leaders are making noise, Nigeria will just do referendum. Did u ask other igbo like me if we want it..? So because u want u r now speaking for Igbos abeg where we elect una to seek referendum?
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
pquaver:
I a bu onye owerre. Ala Nna bu Udo ka eji mara anyi, MA na Nnamdi Kanu e Bute le ogbahara na ala imo state. Anyi acho Biafra ya were Abia state jiri mere Biafra. O bu o na aghota? No be by force na
Oga their is nothing like owerre in south east. Learn how to use translator well. Anyi ncha ndi choro ibu onye igbo
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
pquaver:
Oga there is nothing like owerre in south east. Learn how to use your translator well. Onye gbu
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by Dymaco(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
pquaver:

You have to first determine if Igbos overwhelming want referendum or not.. Not because of a bunch of cannibals and their leaders are making noise, Nigeria will just do referendum. Did u ask other igbo like me if we want it..? So because u want u r now speaking for Igbos abeg where we elect una to seek referendum?
Igbo like you...... who are you?
Person go just open mouth dey talk rubbish. So we should come to your parlour and ask you if want referendum? What's difference between moving around asking stupid question and conducting referendum? I thought you people say that igbos don't want to leave. Why are you afraid of referendum? Skull miner igbo wannabe
Re: IPOB IS A FRATERNITY WITH A VIOLENT STREET GANG ARM by pquaver(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dymaco:

Igbo like you...... who are you?
Person go just open mouth dey talk rubbish. So we should come to your parlour and ask you if want referendum? What's difference between moving around asking stupid question and conducting referendum? I thought you people say that igbos don't want to leave. Why are you afraid of referendum? Skull miner igbo wannabe

Say whatever u want.. The fact is you have no mandate to ask for referendum. As stupid Aas you are at u should have pea not sense to know that there is something called town hall meetings, did you do any of them? This skull miner igbos will remain the greatest obstacles and the David of your Biafra Goliath.. We are more determined than u cannibals to see the end of it.. When the time comes you will understand what I mean... Anuofia.. Ori ozu mmadu..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign / Peter Obi: The False Talk Of Youths With Laptop Being Arrested / Southern Nigeria Is Not Ready For Presidency (ekiti 180k Votes )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.