Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ejiniwebi Ifechukwude Patrick Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ejiniwebi Ifechukwude Patrick Is A Scammer (322 Views)

FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland / Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi / Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ejiniwebi Ifechukwude Patrick Is A Scammer by gboyetade: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ejiniwebi Ifechukwude Patrick was introduced to me that he lectures at Delta State polytechnic Ogwashi Uku but resides in Asaba. That was in December 10, 2018.

I was told he among others were unduly sacked and desperately needs a means to survive.

Since I sells online and do get orders from Asaba area and a friend called Great Ken vouched for him.

However in December 29, 2019 he went AWOL and started giving excuses. He had since held on to my goods and proceeds of sales totalling close to 300,000. He has stopped picking since then and even insults me. Evidences of chats are below.

His linkedin profile link is >>>>>>https://www.linkedin.com/in/ifechukwude-patrick-ejiniwebi-66b19741

His facebook page is https://m.facebook.com/ejiniwebi

His pictures and proof of chats below

He

Re: Ejiniwebi Ifechukwude Patrick Is A Scammer by Judd007: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Okay na, hunger and thieves all over,

(1) (Reply)

Someone Scammed Me / Police Arrest Woman For Torturing And Pouring Hot Water On 9-year Old Maid In PH / Gun License in nigeria(We need protection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.