Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" (349 Views)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late / What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" by Poltergeist1914: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2021
I could not stop laughing as i read numerous tweets aimed at various skit makers who were being backlash for going on a visit to the Vice President, Yemi osinbajo in what many feels is a betrayal of trust to the Nigerian Youths

It is simply ludicrous and incredulous to think that We actually believe that at some point, all the youths of Nigeria will be united under a common cause.

It really shows that We have learnt nothing from the #EndSars period.

It really shows that most of us didn't pay attention to details and we really only did participated in that protest because of the free rice that was shared at Lekki.

Didn't many Fellow "yoots" condemned us for protesting?

Didn't Many Fellow "yoots" held a pro #EndSars protest claiming that they want SARS on our road and that those of us who wanted the end of SARS are internet Fraudsters (Yahoo Boys)?

Didn't many "yoots" claimed that there was no massacre at Lekki?

Didn't many "Yoots" helped the Government in Hijacking the Peaceful protest by being the weapons of destruction that destroyed so many properties attributed to the Peaceful protesters?

Weren't so many of the hoodlums that attacked peaceful protesters "yoots" or have we forgotten so quickly that we had to hire our own security?

Now, look at all these examples and tell me the motives that could have turned these "yoots" on their fellow youths.

It is Money!

Money! Yes! Money! And perhaps some promises of some sort.

These Skit Makers whatever they are are also Humans.

And just like you and Me, they could be bought.

"Everybody has a price"

I don't blame them really.

Some of them have come out to say they used the opportunity to talked to the Vice President about some things that are going wrong in the country, as If Osibanjo is dumb, deaf and blind and He is oblivious to what is going on in the country.

The same Osibanjo that claimed His Hands are tied. An ordinary Puppet. What would talking to Him do.

To me, they have given flimsy and expected excuse. They told us what they thought we want to hear.

They thought telling Us they went there so as to have the opportunity to talk about issues we are facing in Nigeria, we would applaud them.

As if The Vice president and everybody at Aso Rock don't know what the average Nigerian is facing and how hard life is for the Average Nigerian.

I will urge my fellow youths to leave this Skit makers.

They are only looking for how to put food on their table.

I read it somewhere that this Skit makers are losing lot of followers by the hour.

Unfollowing them won't do anything.

Follow them. Watch their skits and laugh at it (God knows we need those skits at these trying period of our Nation)

Patronise any good they advertise.

But Do not forget what they have done.

Leave it to posterity. Those pictures they snapped would be on the internet for a long time. And that will serves as evidence against them. ��

~ The Poltergeist. (unknownpoltergeist@gmail.com).
Re: Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" by Poltergeist1914: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Pictures that was snapped there ��

Re: Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" by Amotolongbo(f): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Amusing seeing the BMC posting on the same “banned” twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" by Naijanascam: 4:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

Solemn Truth / Satanic Agents Everywhere, IMF Asking FG To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Ebonyi State Gov, Engr Dave Umahi Arrests And Detains A Critic From Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.