Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During (874 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by Jexato230abu: 3:59am On Nov 06, 2021
President Buhari showed his sense of humor as he and his Kenyan counterpart Uhuru Kenyatta exchanged banters when the two presidents met at the sidelines of the Climate Change Conference, COP26 in Glasgow Scotland. Buhari started by telling Kenyatta that he (Buhari) main goal henceforth was to become the most-travelled sitting African Head of State, a source revealed to YeyeNews.com. Then Buhari told Kenyatta he had set a target to beat his record before leaving office.

According to the source, earlier on before the meet, President Buhari was astonished by the number of foreign trips Uhuru Kenyatta had embarked upon since 2013 when he was first elected and had he was quoted to have said to his aides that the way Nigerians complained that he thought he (Buhari) was the most traveled president. “Kenyatta’s trips are getting close to 150! I have not even done close to 100 and Nigerians won’t let me be”, Buhari was quoted to have said.

...............Click below for full story.........

https://yeyenews.com/my-target-is-to-beat-your-traveling-record-buhari-teases-uhuru-kenyatta-during-cop26-meeting/

Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by dasparrow: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2021
All I see are 2 criminals who collaborated to have Mazi Nnamdi Kanu abducted from Kenya.

NEXT!

3 Likes

Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by bcomputer101: 5:03am On Nov 06, 2021
What kind of blog source is this?
Yeyenew.com?

Orisirisi.....
Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by Arda1000(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Soon we will know who will visit ICC first grin
Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by Opeyemic01: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2021
This can't be true, I don't like Buhari's docility and ineptitude in term of governance,he is the most bigoted president I have seen, however, it doesn't mean I should swallow wrong publication about him hook, line and sinker. I don't believe this publication
Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by Freestainworld(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Two useless presidents/kidnappers, very soon they will travel never to return
Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by Soulsymbol99: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2021
So this man does this on purpose wit government money ooooo angry

1 Like

Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by JavaScript90: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2021
Lol. This news na yeye news true true
Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by beautyhd: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Shameless fools that prefer globetrotting to fixing their countries.

1 Like

Re: My Target Is To Beat Your Traveling Record – Buhari Teases Uhuru Kenyatta During by chidyke77(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2021
bcomputer101:
What kind of blog source is this?
Yeyenew.com?

Orisirisi.....
I just read their "about us" page and i have been laughing my ass off. Sometimes it's good to do things differently.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Competitive Abroad Due To Good Education At Home, Says Buhari / Drop Your Presidential Ambition For A Younger Candidates - VON DG Urges Tinubu / A Southerner Can Not Be My Neighbour. DCP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.