Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Teesside University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teesside University (10379 Views)

Help! I Need To Make A Choice Between Teesside And Kent University, Uk / Teesside 2 Years Masters Programme With Advanced Studies / Apply For VC Scholarship For International Students At Teesside University, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teesside University by Armakah: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2022
I used UBA
Dmacaw:
Please what bank are you considering using for your form A payment?

Re: Teesside University by Armakah: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Please how long does it take for Teesside University to confirm payment made via form A and update student’s records?

I sent a mail for confirmation and I received the attached screenshot.
I hope they acknowledge payments made via form A?
Re: Teesside University by Armakah: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is the screenshot, it is an automated reply
Armakah:
Please how long does it take for Teesside University to confirm payment made via form A and update student’s records?

I sent a mail for confirmation and I received the attached screenshot.
I hope they acknowledge payments made via form A?
Re: Teesside University by giftedchild009: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
House please I need help have submitted application to Teesside university but while filling my application online, there was a section where I was asked if have been refused a visa in the past, I thought they were referring to UK visa without knowing that what it means is that if have ever been denied of any visa in the past. But the truth is that I was onced denied a Croatia visa in October 2018 and I still have the refusal letter with me I don't know if I should just go ahead and mail the school and declear my refuser history or I should just hold it. Please advice me on this please.
Re: Teesside University by Sunexy(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2022
How long does teeside university take to give one conditional offer after application?
Re: Teesside University by Armakah: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mine took 5 days
Sunexy:
How long does teeside university take to give one conditional offer after application?
Re: Teesside University by enonche85(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Timitempah:

Yes she did actually. Ok so if you paid the initial deposit before October 19, you stand a chance of getting CAS quick?

What is the initial deposit for Teeside pls?..
Re: Teesside University by Timitempah: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2022
enonche85:

What is the initial deposit for Teeside pls?..
Not too sure but lady I checked £4500. Upon getting a conditional offer, you will be told to pay this the initial deposit and the amount would be specified.
Re: Teesside University by Presto12: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Teesside University by tunjyalabi87: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Armakah:
This is the screenshot, it is an automated reply

I want to confirm is this was true.

I learnt that last year teeside university gave like 1,000 Nigerians admissions and only later select 100 people.

Because they can't meet up.

They said they do people bad things.

Is this information Through.

Please I need your assistance on it.

And I will love to be add to telegram group

Re: Teesside University by meetgaby: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Greetings everyone,

Please I want to apply for masters at teesside. I have been running my personal business for over 7 years now since after school. Can I just use my CAC and get a letter of reference from one of my clients for this? And that's outside the other reference letter?

Thank you so much

Please can I be add to the telegram group too ...my Id. https:///Light0221
Re: Teesside University by Adaezesamuel: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=Jossydee post=115404051]Hi Armakah,

Please have you been able to sort the payment?

I'd also love to be added to the group. With the situation of Form A, I think I'd just send the money to someone in the UK to pay then I'd make a refund in the same equivalent. It's must faster.

I will be studying Visual Communication Design in January at Teesside University.

I'm hoping to connect with you guys.

Pls dear I'm also January intake applicant. Pls share me your contact via email adaeze.okoye31@gmail.com
Would be waiting. Thanks
Re: Teesside University by Adebeecy: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Adaezesamuel post=117730371][/quote] Hi Adaeze, have you been sent an offer for the January 2023 session yet ? I would appreciate if you can send me a chat on 09093364345. Thank you
Re: Teesside University by daholiest(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Hello
[quote author=Adaezesamuel post=117730371][/quote]
Re: Teesside University by Samproperties(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Good day guys, please I would love to be added to the Teesside whatapp group 09056873652
Re: Teesside University by daholiest(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello I do make deposit payments for those who don't want to use form A
Re: Teesside University by Deraboyy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
To those who wish to be added to Teesside University sept 2023 intake whatsapp group, send a message to the number on my profile …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Tertiary Education Kicks-Off In Imo State / How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting / See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.