Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos (42170 Views)

Naeto C Celebrates His Wife, Nicole On 34th Birthday (Pix) / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
The celebration can't be complete without Tobiloba
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by micxwell(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Tareq1105:

Cee Cee the real pepper dem of all the BBnaija editions.

HB to her.
Double Wahala and it suits her perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ccss: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by clayh(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Happy birthday cee c, she is pretty

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by GABRIEL6036: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Vaseline crew let me see your hands up grin
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by snoopz: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ceec don give birth? Abi who dey suck her boobi, the thing don less o
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bamzyriches451: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Okay we don see am
Happy birthday to her
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ProfGday(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zero talented celeb needs 3 to 4 different birthday dates to stay relevant these ages & these days
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by irunoko(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
Somebody wey menopause dey knock for em door.
menopause doesn't hit at 29 or 30.

When they say go to school,una no go go,later Una go dey look for who una go pour una frustration on top

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Yinksy09(m): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Happy birthday anniversary to her. I wish her all the best in life.
Golden morn is also celebrating 35 years and you get to win amazing prices in the Heritage promo.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2021
What's special about this now
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by FILEBE(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2021
pstmikol1:

Good morning sir, I'm sorry for quoting you here sir, I really need your help, I am suppose to have resume school for the new session but currently at home because I lack the fund for transport fare sir. I'm ashamed doing these but please help me sir, I just want to resume school, I have been missing a lot plus a lot of test I had missed. My widowed Dad work is not moving fine now and time is going, I only need the transport fare, my friends in school will be helping with the feeding for sometime, pls help me sir, I can be verify sir. Please help with anything sir. Thank you sir

How do I contact u?

My Oga. I will call you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ccss:
Really
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hbd anyway
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by NikolaValenti: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Hi! Yes, it seems to be a camera without a photographer. I don't really like that too. Because all real emotions can be captured only by a photographer. Look at all the amazing pictures a photographer can take https://symboll.com/ . This is my favorite company, their work inspires me so much. So if you're choosing between a photo booth and a photographer, take the photographer for sure.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaiyeorie: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJGRgCaDVw
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz Voice promo tour Dare Waje, Fenty bedding,Ashluxe
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Indeed she's beautiful.. Hbd
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MMotimo: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
pstmikol1:
Indeed she's beautiful.. Hbd

Next time you see my moniker, keep it moving. I have no patience for scammers. After giving you a token on pstmikol1 and admonishing you, your tortoise sense told you to make an attempt with your Amazingmike724 moniker. Easy money has become the norm for you, Alapa stainless, you can no longer work for money.

Amazingmike724 aka pstmikol1 aka Akinfenwa Mathew aka Mathew Micheal

Union bank 0029425018 Akinfenwa Mathew
Union bank 0064555369 Mathew Micheal

Why are you deleting your posts LOL. Unless you repent, a reminder that this is how you will run around and never, ever have enough. If it’s not your widower dad, it’s your sick sister or your poor grandmother. Story after story that only impoverish despite making at least #40k confirmable this month including #30k a week ago + countless other giveaways in the last 2 years on Nairaland, using different usernames.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DenreleDave(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2022
MMotimo:

Next time you see my moniker, keep it moving. I have no patience for scammers. After giving you a token on pstmikol1 and admonishing you, your tortoise sense told you to make an attempt with your Amazingmike724 moniker. Easy money has become the norm for you, Alapa stainless, you can no longer work for money.

Amazingmike724 aka pstmikol1 aka Akinfenwa Mathew aka Mathew Micheal

Union bank 0029425018 Akinfenwa Mathew
Union bank 0064555369 Mathew Micheal

Why are you deleting your posts LOL. Unless you repent, a reminder that this is how you will run around and never, ever have enough. If it’s not your widower dad, it’s your sick sister or your poor grandmother. Story after story that only impoverish despite making at least #40k confirmable this month including #30k a week ago + countless other giveaways in the last 2 years on Nairaland, using different usernames.

The guy no clean at all.. He has deactivated all his monikers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) / Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.