Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Message To Ethiopia. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To Ethiopia. (392 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / The 1st Hijra In Islam History Was From Mecca To Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Ethiopia. by GdNews32: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Concerning the issue there, I would encourage believers not to be afraid of what was coming to Addis Abba. That was simply a warning to the leader of the country. If he continues to lead the country without using the weapon of war against the children and the innocent especially in Tigray, he will be safe. It's important he fears GOD.

I was sent to intercede on behalf of widows and the fatherless in Tigray since the beginning of this year and I have been constantly monitoring situation over there ever since.

And one more thing, note the difference between TDF and TPLF. Ethiopia PM declared the latter a terrorist organization, which I have nothing against for now. I need to be sure whether what they were accused of esp the Nov 4th bombing is true. I have nothing against TDF (Tigray Defense Force). Whatever accusation is laid against them in the future will be taken seriously. So, you should be aware of the difference between the two so the media don't decieve you into thinking they are thesame.

GOD Bless.

*This message can shared to those who are concerned.

Related Posts:

Recent Swift Victories By Ethiopia Government https://www.nairaland.com/6884288/recent-swift-victories-ethiopia-government#108283102

To Tigray Or Tigrai (this Can Help Other Similar Ethnic Groups) https://www.nairaland.com/6908652/tigray-tigrai-other-similar-ethnic

More For Tigray Or Tigrai (Ethiopia) https://www.nairaland.com/6921291/more-tigray-tigrai-ethiopia#109035401

Re: Message To Ethiopia. by ogyunging(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2021
You were sent to intercede by whom?
Re: Message To Ethiopia. by GdNews32: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2021
GdNews32:
Concerning the issue there, I would encourage believers not to be afraid of what was coming to Addis Abba. That was simply a warning to the leader of the country. If he continues to lead the country without using the weapon of war against the children and the innocent especially in Tigray, he will be safe. It's important he fears GOD.

I was sent to intercede on behalf of widows and the fatherless in Tigray since the beginning of this year and I have been constantly monitoring situation over there ever since.

And one more thing, note the difference between TDF and TPLF. Ethiopia PM declared the latter a terrorist organization, which I have nothing against for now. I need to be sure whether what they were accused of esp the Nov 4th bombing is true. I have nothing against TDF (Tigray Defense Force). Whatever accusation is laid against them in the future will be taken seriously. So, you should be aware of the difference between the two so the media don't decieve you into thinking they are thesame.

GOD Bless.

Bump.. ..... .........
Re: Message To Ethiopia. by GdNews32: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2021
GdNews32:

GOD Bless.

Bump..
Re: Message To Ethiopia. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Bump.. .... ..
Re: Message To Ethiopia. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Bump.. ... .
Re: Message To Ethiopia. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Bump... ..

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion / Good Friday: Catholic Youths Portray The Passion Of Christ / Man Fighting A Priest For Demanding Money For His Child's Baptism In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.