Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion (393 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Grabezz: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good NL please I will make this brief, pardon my typos and poor construction.

I decided to bring this here cos all I need is advice from the Bible and Christian perspective. straight to the point, it happened that we've been dating for say four months now but I observed that I battle with my conscience each time we had sex. it usually take me up to three to four days to get relieved anytime it happens because of guilt.

Two weeks ago, we met and initially we agreed she will be spending the night at my place on a Friday being the next day, but after meeting on Thursday I was left with my conscience and guilt and when she called to tell me she's coming the next day I asked her not to come which angered her and she said all sort of things to me but I wasn't concerned cos it between me and God and I decided within me that what is the benefit of doing something that fights daily with my conscience and decide to stop. Because when I don't do I have problem with her and when I do it is with my conscience and God.

she was angry with me already so one of the way I can stop the whole stuff is to distance myself from her, because once I see her, I will still be moved by pity or what I really cant place. So I tried not to go close to her again and she never called also and I was even happy cos I felt I have escaped these as believe me I have made up my mind not to involve in anything sex again nor relationship till I meet my wife.

Just yesterday she messaged me that she's pregnant, the issue now is I am not party to abortion and I can't marry her because these four months with her is not what I want to experience throughout my life. what do I do in this situation. please lets move to fp for more contribution thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Missyajoke(f): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Grabezz:
Good NL please I will make this brief, pardon my typos and poor construction.

I decided to bring this here cos all I need is advice from the Bible and Christian perspective. straight to the point, it happened that we've been dating for say four months now but I observed that I battle with my conscience each time we had sex. it usually take me up to three to four days to get relieved anytime it happens because of guilt.

Two weeks ago, we met and initially we agreed she will be spending the night at my place on a Friday being the next day, but after meeting on Thursday I was left with my conscience and guilt and when she called to tell me she's coming the next day I asked her not to come which angered her and she said all sort of things to me but I wasn't concerned cos it between me and God and I decided within me that what is the benefit of doing something that fights daily with my conscience and decide to stop. Because when I don't do I have problem with her and when I do it is with my conscience and God.

she was angry with me already so one of the way I can stop the whole stuff is to distance myself from her, because once I see her, I will still be moved by pity or what I really cant place. So I tried not to go close to her again and she never called also and I was even happy cos I felt I have escaped these as believe me I have made up my mind not to involve in anything sex again nor relationship till I meet my wife.

Just yesterday she messaged me that she's pregnant, the issue now is I am not party to abortion and I can't marry her because these four months with her is not what I want to experience throughout my life. what do I do in this situation. please lets move to fp for more contribution thanks.

Congratulations OP, you don't want to marry her yet you're sleeping with her. Omo you must marry her ohh. Infact invite us to your naming

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by nicho450(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
The innocent girl was on her own, you went and toss her. She is still on her own, you went and force her until she allows you to sleep with her.

Now you want to run away
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Grabezz:

Actually, you married the woman from the moment you joined/mated/cleaved with her.. God's definition of marriages says it is so - Genesis 2 vs 24 and Matthew 19 vs 4-6. undecided
4 Jesus answered, “Surely you have read this in the Scriptures: When God made the world, ‘he made people male and female.’
5 And God said, ‘That is why a man will leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife. And the two people will become one.’
6 So they are no longer two, but one. God has joined them together, so no one should separate them.' - Matthew 19 vs 4 - 6
undecided

You say you want to experience life, do you also want that child to experience life too? Or is this all about you not wanting to take responsibility for the product of your act - a new life? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
all these fake xtians sef!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
nicho450:
The innocent girl was on her own, you went and toss her. She is still on her own, you went and force her until she allows you to sleep with her.
Now you want to run away
Innocent girl? So long as she dey age of consent and above, and she consented to the act, nothing innocent about her either since it means they both made the baby. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Marry na cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2021
I don't really think she's pregnant but that she wants to get back at you or trying to hold you down. If she really is, then there is a chance that it's not for you.

What I would advise you to do is after you gotten proof that she's really pregnant, tell her that you don't intend to abort the child, that you would play your role as the dad, but not as a husband because you're not willing to marry her. So it's up to her to decide if that's okay for her or not.

If that's okay for her, play a dad's role for the time being regardless til she gives birth, but ensure that you do not be too close to her to avoid any further complications. After she's given birth, you can now start seeking a means of getting a DNA test of the child to prove if it's yours or not. The result would determine if you continue playing a dad's role or not.

Meanwhile i must commend you for the decision you made not to please God instead of her and stop sleeping with he, and not to want to abort the child, also to keep away from sex till marriage, because we all make mistakes, but what distinguishes some from the others is their ability to take correction and retrace their steps when they do so.

I would advise you to also commit this matter to God since it now involves Him, let Him guide you on the right steps to take.

By the way, I don't think your unwillingness to marry her even if she's pregnant is wrong, because marriage is a supposed to be a lifetime union, so not something one should be forced into because of a mistake the person made.

If we all are forced to get married because of the mistakes we made, how would we cope?

Mind you, the mistake is not that she became pregnant, but that you committed fornication with her, but try and ensure that doesn't repeat itself again with her or anyone else.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? / What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? / As A Christian That Is Not Earning Is It Wrong Not To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.