Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

HELP!!! Confusion Between Career And Making Money. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP!!! Confusion Between Career And Making Money. (253 Views)

I Am In A State Of Confusion. Help With Your Advice. / Invites Confusion / The Difference Between Career Summary And Career Objectives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Confusion Between Career And Making Money. by Dagenius53: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
So I'm into this business that am making alot of money from it that if I work in any federal,states or private organization, I can't earn up to 20% of what am currently earning as a business guy. But the problem is am a career person when it comes to academics,I always love to see myself in an academic area or field.

My love for academics increase when I was watching IS_AHQ OLOYEDE(Jamb registral) when he was speaking about the institutions on NTA program (one on one).

Right now, I'm not after the money again but I want to go into the field and build more of my career and I don't know where to start from. Tho am currently running my masters program in one federal University.

Please anyone who can help to achieve this?
Re: HELP!!! Confusion Between Career And Making Money. by Kay005: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sometimes, passion can make you poor, just continue with your business cos no money for academics nah student Yahoo boys dey feed some lecturers during lock down ASUU strike...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job With Accommodation Anywhere In Lagos Or Abuja / Computer Operator Needed In Ijegun / I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.