Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) (23007 Views)

Shettima Casts Vote In Borno / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by matm: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
vanbonattel:
Senator Ifeanyi Uba, thank you for voting Prof. Chukwuma Soludo. You have very good conscience.

Soludo is the best candidate out there.

How can a chief contestant and contender vote for his opponent?
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Abubaka50(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
If this man loot money join this belle there will definitely be problem
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Hamiltonii: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Igbos are in trouble.

No referendum, No election! But you see them now? Abi them don give them the referendum? Bloody noise makers!

Stop making inflammatory remarks. IPOB allowed the elections to hold. If they didn't allow it not even Buhari could have directed otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kai... See Belle na!!!

With all the money, this negro can't even properly diet or keep fit. Nigga looks legit ready to keel over!
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by rizzyray: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
federal9:
See belle oooo

This one might loot oooo

I heard he was stonned with pure water at Alaba

If this makes FP, APGA will definitely WIN!!!¡¡!!!!!!

This one na martin looter king
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by ihedioramma: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
johnmartus:
When this man going to pay his 500 billion naira he own federal government.
AMCON own him more than 500 billion naira .
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by dettolgel: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bola146:
This one don belle full oo, see stomach shocked shocked shocked enjoyment dey for Anambra be that grin grin grin

Which belle full? That thing na disease grin
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by benuejosh: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Stop making inflammatory remarks. IPOB allowed the elections to hold. If they didn't allow it not even Buhari could have directed otherwise.
You Lie!
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Monchengladbach(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
The big boyz and would do it again and again because its their time,
Soludo
Andy uba
Ifeanyi ubah
Maduka
Chidozie aka overdose

Ride on men we are enjoying the show

Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by toujurs: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Thieve
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by toujurs: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
You Lie!
shut up this man.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by toujurs: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bola146:
This one don belle full oo, see stomach shocked shocked shocked enjoyment dey for Anambra be that grin grin grin
That man na thief, No mind am. Confirm 419 man.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by dettolgel: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
asanausana91:
I pray soludo win so that I will not hear any excuse why Anambara is not as developed as Dubai.

Our concern is why is Abuja not as developed as Dubai?

Despite the billions we throw in there every year.

We give bubu over a billion naira every year to fix his clinic but he still runs to the UK, why? grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
The next governor.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Gandokiejim: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Highways:
They will soon announce Andy Uba, the kidnapper, WAEC forger and bank debtor as winner... Shame on INEC and FG
Not possible... Soludo is leading in 18 Local Government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Guy I'm not joking okay.
ihedioramma:
AMCON own him more than 500 billion naira .
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
UBAH just dey BLOW UP AND SWELL UP LIKE BALLON.

His weight has increase.

He should eat less and do more body exercise.

With go GYMING UP he can slim down.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by EasternActivist: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lovenorth:
Where are the useless Ipob terrorists that were chest beating to stop the election? Ipob are the most useless cowards I have ever seen in my life. They have all gone in to hiding just to come out after the APC candidate has been declared winner and be killing law abiding Nigerians

IPOB have go ahead, find another excuse to diss them like you normally do
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by ccollins(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lovenorth:
Where are the useless Ipob terrorists that were chest beating to stop the election? Ipob are the most useless cowards I have ever seen in my life. They have all gone in to hiding just to come out after the APC candidate has been declared winner and be killing law abiding Nigerians
can u stop the APC sentiments, it only makes you very tribalistic and divisional. You ought to see free n fair elections as a democratic citizen where the peoples candidate wins in the election. It is the best candidate that ought to win
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Heavyweight Contenders in the anambra Election.The Winner will likely victory with a little percentage.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by ihedioramma: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Guy I'm not joking okay.
Am not a guy and am not joking' AMCON OWN HIM BIG MONEY . He won them (AMCON) Google it.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by valoky22(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote But you never heard they were appealed to to sheath their swords for the sake and success of the election caveman? author=benuejosh post=107377891]Igbos are in trouble.

No referendum, No election! But you see them now? Abi them don give them the referendum? Bloody noise makers! [/quote]
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by valoky22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote This is obviously one of the arc enemies of Ndigbo. I mean one of those who in actuality prayed for the failure of the election. author=Lovenorth post=107377897]Where are the useless Ipob terrorists that were chest beating to stop the election? Ipob are the most useless cowards I have ever seen in my life. They have all gone in to hiding just to come out after the APC candidate has been declared winner and be killing law abiding Nigerians[/quote]
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
People look down on Ifeanyi Ubah in this election. A man who wins senatorial position with an unknown party. grin He's likely going to finish 2nd or 3rd in this election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by ignis: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Igbos are in trouble.

No referendum, No election! But you see them now? Abi them don give them the referendum? Bloody noise makers!

There was a round table discussion.
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by Brugo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Apga is getting extinct
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hamiltonii:

IPOB allowed which election?

The way they allowed free movements on Mondays?

The Dimwitted NITWITS saw the Federal Might descended on Anambra and had to go hide..
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by kolas88(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wetin this man wit his belle dey want from government treasury again?
Re: Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) by offiahvictor(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Heavyweight Contenders in the anambra Election.
The Winner will likely win with a little margin.
you observant bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock / Wike Inaugurates New Special Advisers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.