Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos (141 Views)

The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos by OkoGhana: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
My parents are Nigerian but I was born and raised in Canada. Now I have to visit Lagos next month to visit my sick father.

I don't have any friends in Agege area, Lagos and I don't have family members that I can spend time with.

If you were me, how would spend your time to make friends in Lagos? I'm told to find a girl friend there and she will keep me busy, but where should I go for that? To make friends with men, where is a good place?
Re: 40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos by NnamdiN: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
How we go take join you for Canada? If you're willing to tell us, na friends and family go find you come agege grin grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos by Shellsploit: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
NnamdiN:
How we go take join you for Canada? If you're willing to tell us, na friends and family go find you come agege grin grin grin

My niggaa!!!
Make him show us the way canada first...
Re: 40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos by NnamdiN: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Shellsploit:

My niggaa!!!
Make him show us the way canada first...
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 40 Year Old Man Looking For Friendship While In Lagos by Generalissimo75(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Send me a mail if you are real.

(1) (Reply)

3 Female Students Injured In UNIMAID Hostel Fire / Veegil Word Of The Day / Advertising Agency Of Nigeria Advise Nigerians To Advertise Their Businesses In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.