Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out (789 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by Sigggy: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Update from

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6827471/noble-eyisi-graduates-1st-class

Recall it was reported that Noble Eyisi, a former Student Union Government President at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State graduated with first class in the UK, years after he was expelled from UNIZIK.

In this report, the Anambra native reveals how he eventually moved to UK where he graduated with a first class honours from the University of Hull, United Kingdom, and a master’s degree with distinction at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.

He said, "I obtained my LLB from the University of Hull; I made first class honours in Law with Politics in July 2019. I just completed my master’s with a distinction in International Commercial Law from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.

By the grace of God, I was able to graduate with first class honours two years ago (2019) and made a distinction in my master’s. So, it does make me feel fulfilled that the purpose for which I left Nigeria – for studies – I am finally achieving.

As a student leader, one of my beliefs has always been that my job is to fight for the interest of my fellow students. What led to my expulsion was the fact that I wrote a letter to the vice-chancellor, addressing some of the issues I felt were not being properly addressed by the management of the university. One of them was the price of food in the university.

The other was the fees newly introduced in by the management. In short, after I wrote the letter to the management, we organised a protest and after the protest, I was expelled from the university but up till today, I believe I was acting on behalf of the students; I believe in servant leadership, no matter what the outcome might be.

I was in my penultimate year studying Political Science. I would have graduated in 2016 but I was expelled in 2015.

I think it’s laughable for people to suggest that I alleged a threat to my life because I wanted to seek asylum. I am not an asylum seeker. I didn’t allege a threat to my life to gain public sympathy. I didn’t tell anyone that I had left Nigeria. It was after four years, when I graduated with first class honours that the whole world knew I was in the UK.

There was no need to gain public sympathy. I went to the UK to rediscover who I am and put to shame those people who felt I would not succeed because of what they did to me
".

https:///expelled-unizik-sug-president-who-grabbed-1st-class-in-uk-finally-speaks-out/

Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by Sigggy: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igbo Amaka crew, I'm expecting to see your comments on this thread, ofcourse.
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fantabulous .. summarize the news

Meanwhile see below
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by Mokason288(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sigggy:
Igbo Amaka crew, I'm expecting to see your comments on this thread, ofcourse.
I know you did not read the text

Ode
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by chatinent: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
He looks puffed up with pride.

1 Like

Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Congratulations. Keep soaring.
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by hisgrace090: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Result they should have withold in naija for selfish reason now handed over to him in a platter of gold.
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by Siggynigeria: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:
He looks puffed up with pride.

He deserves it. After all he's been through...

1 Like

Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by padi94(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Good one bro... Nigeria should employ this guy, so they will know how to properly trade with the EU
Re: Expelled UNIZIK SUG President Who Grabbed 1st Class In UK Finally Speaks Out by McStoic(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
hisgrace090:
Result they should have withold in naija for selfish reason now handed over to him in a platter of gold.

Reminds me of the biblical Haman. Nothing as sweet as your naysayers being the ones to facilitate your rising. God is wonderful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) / Hilda Baci: See Exam Question Set By Akwa Ibom Poly (photo) / What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.