Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) (25466 Views)

Governor Soludo Casts His Vote, Commends INEC For Early Commencement Of Election / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
We were expecting you people to square up against the might of the FG..

Instead you chickened out..

Lol..

You think this na your normal hit and run event?

Would have liked to see some demented f00ls get sent to the great beyond.. cheesy
Well you can only expect, but sorry Igbos does what it wants, chicken out or goat out Igbos doesn't answer to you or fg we don't bring our report card to you on what we do or don't do right?
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Well you can only expect, but sorry Igbos does what it wants, chicken out or goat out Igbos doesn't answer to you or fg we don't bring our report card to you on what we do or don't do right?
Yeah?

The same way they asked people not vote in the last Presidential elections?

Only to turn and start yarping around with a day to the election?

Of course we know?

You are all very good at CHICKENING OUT.. grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by austinelex: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Soludo solution all the way APC fit try small
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Yeah?

The same way they asked people not vote in the last Presidential elections?

Only to turn and start yarping around with a day to the election?

Of course we know?

You are all very good at CHICKENING OUT.. grin

Like I said we do what we want, and you just confirmed it
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see this man winning the elections but I see him being a terrible governor. I see chaos and terror, looting and plundering, Oh damnation!! A very randy governor, he will be busy catering to the needs of the daughters of Eve instead of the needs of the state. In the end, he will defect to APC and be disgraced out of office while trying to run for a second term. What a waste cry

So I have seen and So shall it be.

You have just expressed nothing but your imagination. Like Primate Ayodele like you on this same Anambra election prediction.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Like I said we do what we want, and you just confirmed it
You are irrelevant..

And you don't want to be found out..

You can't depend on your criminal URCHINS to enforce the nonsense sit at homes..

And you had to CHICKEN OUT.. grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You are irrelevant..

And you don't want to be found out..

You can't depend on your criminal URCHINS to enforce the nonsense sit at homes..

And you had to CHICKEN OUT.. grin

The day Nigeria doesn't talk about ipob that's when I will know Igbos are irrelevant, for now Igbos are mentioned more than Nigeria on daily basis
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

The day Nigeria doesn't talk about ipob that's when I will know Igbos are irrelevant, for now Igbos are mentioned more than Nigeria on daily basis
Lol..

Why shouldn't you be mentioned when you go around harassing,maiming and killing innocent Igbos?

And terming them SABOs AND EFULEFUs?

The ONE time you had an opportunity to face the FG..

One on One..

You ran with your tails tucked between your legs..

Meanwhile..

Your DILECTOR is still in PRISON

Some relevance.. grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Why shouldn't you be mentioned when you go around harassing,maiming and killing innocent Igbos?

And terming them SABOs AND EFULEFUs?

The ONE time you had an opportunity to face the FG..

One on One..

You ran with your tails tucked between your legs..

Meanwhile..

Your DILECTOR is still in PRISON

Some relevance.. grin
You discuss Igbos everyday, Igbos are not irrelevant , I will consider Igbos irrelevant when the name ipob is not discussed anymore
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by wilcox(m): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see this man winning the elections but I see him being a terrible governor. I see chaos and terror, looting and plundering, Oh damnation!! A very randy governor, he will be busy catering to the needs of the daughters of Eve instead of the needs of the state. In the end, he will defect to APC and be disgraced out of office while trying to run for a second term. What a waste cry

So I have seen and So shall it be.
Prophet of doom we reject you prophecy
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 4:19am On Nov 07, 2021
starbuck:

Na you go 1st follow suit

Wether you like it or not we'll all "soon" be dead - 200 years is not even up to a blink of an eye in the unending eons of time
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Anambra people is ok with Soludo as far as they are concern

Doesn't mean is not a crook like the rest of them
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
So maduka is only popular on Nairaland sad

His time will come.

Soludo himself have faced many disappointment before.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by plot697: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Good morning, Governor Chukwuma Soludo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House / Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.