Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It (62474 Views)

The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Balogun106:

Orogun people, na una dey do real burial for monitor lizard..... Smh
no be small thing
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Demzay1(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2021
No chills in mzanzi
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Feelings79:
Meanwhile it's a seriously sought after delicacy here in Benue state.Can one be allowed to hunt them? thinking of a hunting expedition there
except na hide u take do am. Otherwise, na community offence. U will spend to bury am

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by airsaylongcome: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
This one full my village in Delta state. We don't harm it, and it sees humans as friends

Aragba person spotted. Ogborigbo things

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Dreytonisback(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
This one full my village in Delta state. We don't harm it, and it sees humans as friends

As an Edo man , if I enter that your state omo Dem go carce cuz I no dey use anything bush mean play

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by airsaylongcome: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2021
osazsky:
pls where in delta state in particular..make we do biz 8k for one abeg

Lol! Don't even think about it! Na taboo to kill am there.
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2021
See meat abeg..you fit try use am drink garri..or down am with cold beer..
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Dreytonisback:

As an Edo man , if I enter that your state omo Dem go carce cuz I no dey use anything bush mean play

Lights up my kpoli in peace
na hide u go take enter, do am
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Kelexfresh(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Stop animal cruelty biko, soon we will have them no More especially in Nigeria. cool cool
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Stevyne: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2021
greymiles:
Omo diz ur trap no get joy oo
See as d tin hold dat nigga head
If that trap catch Person leg. If Dem no amputate am na small go remain
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2021
horpeyemmi66:
When you have beef, pork, chicken, Turkey, fish, snails, mutton to eat, you decided to eat a reptile.

I am at a loss of words to describe you
And what makes you conclude that those ones are the ideal animals to eat?
Someone could also wonder why you eat pig and snail.

Remember what they say about one man's food.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Calicoe: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2021
The moment I read '' see what he did with it'' I immediately knew he's cutting the intestines open
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2021
wunmi590:

OP, so no knife again nah saw you dey use cut that nigga....

Talk true, if then use saw cut you into pieces, you go like am?
My belle o grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Bahamas95(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2021
So you really ate this irritating creature? undecided

I hate all reptiles.

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Pacesetter123(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
One of the reason I hardly eat for people's homes, make dem no go give me wetin I no de chop. cry
Eat,but don't ask questions so it won't disturb you.
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Pacesetter123(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Nawa oo..
Nothing wey una no dey eat for this country.. see as the thing body be like baby crocodile..
Go China nah go see something for urself if you no go come back come thank we Nigerians.
grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Pacesetter123(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
just2endowed:

If the tongue of a comodo dragon touches someone leg, that individual will die within few minutes. The dragon tongues is filled with world deadliest bacteria and its expremely poisonous. It can fall a full grown elephant with just a bite. Eating the dragon, hmmmm na disease you go dey eat
Wen dey smoke am dry like wetin Op dey do so,all de wicked bacteria for him body go don die finish.
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Pacesetter123(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
mordred44:
Y nt use drilling machine instead of saw
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Pacesetter123(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2021
nedekid:
Those days during nysc at aba, abia state, I entered a local restaurant to eat, some igbo guy came in, ordered for 5 balls of swallow with 2 "animals".
Omo I shock!
Later I got to understand he meant meat. grin
grin grin grin
Yes na,so de meat no be animal?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Soukiss(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2021
wunmi590:

OP, so no knife again nah saw you dey use cut that nigga....

Talk true, if then use saw cut you into pieces, you go like am?
d thing Shuck me. Na lizard b that Say na monitor lizard. How
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Das1mama: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
Wow i will love to pay a visit to your village and cause eminity between them and humans to make dem know there purpose of existence and there destiny is to end up in a pot of oha soup. Shalom

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Alexpetra: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Trap is wicked, holding the poor animal on the Head, the owner of the trap too na another wicked man... How can you be using Saw and be cutting the dead animal again �? Una brutal oo.
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by princewarri1985: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Feelings79:
Na lie,we eat bush rats but not house rats.Again we don't eat dogs and cats.Infact,dog meat is taboo among our people
THAT'S A FAT LIE, ONE BENUE MAN ONCE LIVE IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND HE ATE ALL THE RAT IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD BOTH BIG AND SMALL, SOTE RAT DEY SEE AM DEY RUN AND ALL THE RATS ONLY RETURNED AFTER HE LEFT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, TRUST ME AM NOT LIEING
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Feelings79: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2021
princewarri1985:
THAT'S A FAT LIE, ONE BENUE MAN ONCE LIVE IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND HE ATE ALL THE RAT IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD BOTH BIG AND SMALL, SOTE RAT DEY SEE AM DEY RUN AND ALL THE RATS ONLY RETURNED AFTER HE LEFT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, TRUST ME AM NOT LIEING
Since you know better than me, that's fine
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Feelings79: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Where are you from?

Tiv in Benue?
Yes....
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by gleamy(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2021
They are now showing both the animal and the trap nowadays on NL.. The rate NAIRALANDER are hunting animals is increasing daily.. Are we having more members who are hunters? grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Gravity56: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2021
This trap is not merciful
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Jayslyder: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2021
I can't be the only one wondering what tf kinda trap that is
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by SUNDICOS(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Jesus is not happy with you
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by gift01: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Feelings79:
Where's that bro?
Cele Okota axis

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by Izongdave(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Am shocked some persons haven't tasted alligator, cat, tortoise, snake or even dog, go village una no go gree
Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It by watchindelta(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
In does days orogun people use to cry become a of this reptile, I dnt know if they still do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / Nigerian Fruits And Veggies! / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.