Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Have A Question For All The Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Question For All The Girls (891 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For All The Girls by confessionsad: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
... how come y'all want a relationship so bad and want to be treated right so badly but when the perfect guy is right infront of you, you reject him then you hit him with the "I'm not ready for a relationship" excuse it literally shows that it is all about looks after all..
Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
confessionsad:
... how come y'all want a relationship so bad and want to be treated right so badly but when the perfect guy is right infront of you, you reject him then you hit him with the "I'm not ready for a relationship" excuse it literally shows that it is all about looks after all..
Looks? who still care about looks with the way prices of things dy skyrocket,please give me a Yahaya bello and keep your Ramsey Noah in peace.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by queeneve: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Relationship bad eh

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
confessionsad:
I understand ur point. The hardcore truth is that, many of them are that way because of their excess shakara(pride of beauty),perhaps, because of the number of guys that goes after them. and Problem is their too much sense. And this their too much sense has made Many of them if not most of them, to fall into the hands of wrong guys or players.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Stop dating teens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by illicit(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
In everything, look good....

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by arthurwillia(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
confessionsad:
story of my life
Always I’m not ready
Even when they are in love

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Looks? who still care about looks with the way prices of things dy skyrocket,please give me a Yahaya bello and keep your Ramsey Noah in peace.

Ramsey Noah,really?
You must be like a 40 years old single and still dependant on men to feed.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For All The Girls by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sha come and buy agbo,no.go bleep up for Match

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / U Ask Her Out By December And She Accepts, Tell Her D Relationship Starts 2022 / Should I Picking Her Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.