Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 (2201 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / 2023: South East Must Produce Next President, Igbo Elders Insist / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

We are only here to reformatt your faulty way of thinking, to teach you that violence doesn't pay, to advice you to stop killing people in your region.
Henry Okah leader of MEND has been in prison in South Africa 9 years & counting on the recommendation of Jonathan Goodluck & The Federal Government, your Leader Mazi Kanu, only 3 months in custody he is already begging, crying for freedom? Be a man, you do the bragging you do the time, talk the talk, you must walk the walk.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
You want your Biafra to be actualized as a sovereign state? Who are you waiting for if I may ask before your declaration? Hausa Fulani or Britain? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Just tell your leaders in Abuja to stop kidnapping freedom fighters. Learn to accommodate other opinions or relocate to the bush, or a zoo. grin
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Emergingnation(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
You don’t want Nigeria, what are you doing on Nairaland a Nigerian forum? Did I come to your Biafra site to exchange words with you? Mr Man please stop disturbing the peace, you have no where to to go.
Lol !! Says Chronic unity bagger...Biafra is our right, our home and our future... It has been Inscripted in our mind that , there's no hope or future for Igbo man in Nigeria..... So actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a Tasks that must be accomplished

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Just tell your leaders in Abuja to stop kidnapping freedom fighters. Learn to accommodate other opinions or relocate to the bush, or a zoo. grin
Freedom Fighter I know is Henry Okah, stop playing politics no one is going to dash you people the presidency, no Biafra agitation in Nigeria until pdp lost power in 2015, I stand to be corrected, direct us to any link pre 2015 where Mazi Kanu is talking of Biafra.

https://www.thecable.ng/video-nnamdi-kanu-preached-one-nigeria-jonathans-administration/amp
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Henry Okah leader of MEND has been in prison in South Africa 9 years & counting on the recommendation of Jonathan Goodluck & The Federal Government, your Leader Mazi Kanu, only 3 months in custody he is already begging, crying for freedom? Be a man, you do the bragging you do the time, talk the talk, you must walk the walk.

Who is begging? Your government is the one playing hide and seek, adjourning the case because they are empty and hollow grin

There's no hiding place for the wicked, you kidnap some one from Kenya and it's taking you 3 months to prepare your case against him? And you claim you are Attorney general that is afraid of a freedom fighter?

Shame! grin
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Freedom Fighter I know is Henry Okah, stop playing politics no one is going to dash you people the presidency, no Biafra agitation in Nigeria until pdp lost power in 2015, I stand to be corrected, direct us to any link pre 2015 where Mazi Kanu is talking of Biafra.

You are even a child. Nnamdi Kanu was talking Biafra as a staff of Uwazurike under Massob since 2008.

Go and learn kiddo grin
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Who is begging? Your government is the one playing hide and seek, adjourning the case because they are empty and hollow grin

There's no hiding place for the wicked, you kidnap some one from Kenya and it's taking you 3 months to prepare your case against him? And you claim you are Attorney general that is afraid of a freedom fighter?

Shame! grin
He ran away for 3 years, the Fugitive Emu canary twitter bird is now back in his cage, The Federal Government will punish him as they feel, a slave has no rights whatsoever.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

You are even a child. Nnamdi Kanu was talking Biafra as a staff of Uwazurike under Massob since 2008.

Go and learn kiddo grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Emergingnation(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
You want your Biafra to be actualized as a sovereign state? Who are you waiting for if I may ask before your declaration? Hausa Fulani or Britain? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
We are making Empty noise, yet your Jihadist government is busy wailing like an hungry infant who is suffering from acute feed deprivation due to the momentum being gained by IPOB on international stage

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
ezegold4we:
Fool, keep living in self denial

[s]Igbo's outside igbo land alone Always contribute over 20% of votes cast in every Presidential election in This country,[/s]

Igbo's already bought over 50% of choice landed property in Abuja, Elrufia testified to this when he was FCT Minister,

We already knew our strength,and until Igbo people lead's This nation,we are heading no where, argue with your ancestors.

Even those of you that staying in east don't have voters card not talk on outsider.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
He ran away for 3 years, the Fugitive Emu canary twitter bird is now back in his cage, The Federal Government will punish him as they feel, a slave has no rights whatsoever.

And For 3 Years After Invading His House You Are Impotent So Much That You Cannot Jail Him In One Week?

Let's face it, you have no case against Kanu, you are just using power of government, and the freedom fighter is winning the psychological war against a brute with no senses. grin

The more Kanu is locked up, the more credibility the administration lacks. It's already a very unpopular government with over 5 tribes asking for their independent status. Nigeria is failing right before our eyes. grin

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

And For 3 Years After Invading His House You Are Impotent So Much That You Cannot Jail Him In One Week?

Let's face it, you have no case against Kanu, you are just using power of government, and the freedom fighter is winning the psychological war against a brute with no senses. grin

The more Kanu is locked up, the more credibility the administration lacks. It's already a very unpopular government with over 5 tribes asking for their independent status. Nigeria is failing right before our eyes. grin

Coward they invaded his house, he ran away like Ojukwu then told the mumus to sacrifice their own lives? Nobody cares about Kanu, only noise maker ipobians & pdp, jail the fugitive in a week? Due process will take its course, he still has another 12 years to do in prison his present incarceration will be subtracted from his eventual 15 years prison sentence. Enjoy.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Can you really be happy whilst your supreme leader is locked in a cage like a canary bird by Jubril from Sudan? because I know for a fact that all that smiling Emoji you are fronting is the easiest way for you to hide your pain?

They shouted release our Supreme Leader Ikenga Kanu or no elections in Eastern Nigeria, well election held yesterday in Anambra State, let us see if the President will ask the Federal High Court on Tuesday when he returns from the United Kingdom to sign the Secessionist release papers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
johnmartus:

Even those of you that staying in east don't have voters card not talk on outsider.

what will I do with zoologist voters card? grin
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

what will I do with zoologist voters card? grin
Then please shut up Empty Barrel, the electorates speak with their votes, not rambling mumbo jumbo on social media.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Can you really be happy whilst your supreme leader is locked in a cage like a canary bird by Jubril from Sudan? because I know for a fact that all that smiling Emoji you are fronting is the easiest way for you to hide your pain?

They shouted release our Supreme Leader Ikenga Kanu or no elections in Eastern Nigeria, well election held yesterday in Anambra State, let us see if the President will ask the Federal High Court on Tuesday when he returns from the United Kingdom to sign the Secessionist release papers?

Actually, you have less intelligence than I credited you with. cheesy

I am smiling because Nnamdi Kanu has come and done his work, whether living, dead or locked up, nobody else in the history of this country has exposed the evil intentions of the terrorists up north than he has.

That alone is victory. grin

This country will never remain the same because of what we have now known from the great Nnamdi Kanu, that's alone is clear victory. grin

All hail Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by vanbonattel: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Then please shut up Empty Barrel, the electorates speak with their votes, not rambling mumbo jumbo on social media.
Cursing is an admission of losing an argument grin

Stop the insult and face me. Let me roll you on the floor like Nnamdi Kanu is rolling Malami grin
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Actually, you have less intelligence than I credited you with. cheesy

I am smiling because Nnamdi Kanu has come and done his work, whether living, dead or locked up, nobody else in the history of this country has exposed the evil intentions of the terrorists up north than he has.

That alone is victory. grin

This country will never remain the same because of what we have now known from the great Nnamdi Kanu, that's alone is clear victory. grin

All hail Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
In the Colony of the blind, the one eyed man is king, if you had a proper upbringing, you would have more respect for your parents, you will suffer in Nigeria for your ignorance.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Cursing is an admission of losing an argument grin

Stop the insult and face me. Let me roll you on the floor like Nnamdi Kanu is rolling Malami grin
Empty Barrel a curse or a fact? You don’t vote, yet you think you have a voice? Mazi apprehended held for 10 days in Nairobi, ipob & you did not know where their supreme leader was, they thought as usual he was having a sex escapede with some Kenyan Oloshos?
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Their is no ethnicity questions in voting, South East igbos are Nigerians, unless the ones from Gabon, Cameroon & Equatorial Guinea?
you are getting yourself confused, okay let me ask you, in those SE states you mentioned, are you saying there are no other ethnicity that contributed to those votes All are 100% Igbos
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Grgton:
you are getting yourself confused, okay let me ask you, in those SE states you mentioned, are you saying there are no other ethnicity that contributed to those votes All are 100% Igbos
Useless Coward even his wife did not know his whereabouts, accusing the Federal Government for his disappearance?

Kanu’s wife, Uchehi, in February 2018, said the Nigerian government had to provide her husband or at “least tell us where he is” before the elections.

Kanu was first arrested in October 2015 for demanding the separation of Nigeria from Biafra and was later granted bail in April 2017.

Since Kanu’s disappearance & appearance in Israel, his members have alleged the invasion of Afaraukwu, Umuahia, Abia State country home of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by a combined team of military and para-military agents.

In August, 100 Igbo women were arrested in Imo State for protesting against Kanu’s continued disappearance.

IPOB also accused the Swiss embassy in Abuja of ‘aiding and abetting’ by reportedly refusing to grant entry visa to some members of Kanu’s family into Switzerland.

There were claims that the Nigeria government planned to kill Kanu in captivity which led to protests by members of the separatist group.

However, Kanu’s resurfacing in Israel will quell speculations by some IPOB members that the federal government has executed their supreme leader.
https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-spotted-in-jerusalem/
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by helinues: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Meanwhile, Kano Igbos have more than 500,000 votes

Always factor that

grin cheesy grin

They lie small small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Meanwhile, Kano Igbos have more than 500,000 votes

Always factor that
More than the whole votes in Ebonyi & Enugu combined?
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Useless Coward even his wife did not know his whereabouts, accusing the Federal Government for his disappearance?

Kanu’s wife, Uchehi, in February 2018, said the Nigerian government had to provide her husband or at “least tell us where he is” before the elections.

Kanu was first arrested in October 2015 for demanding the separation of Nigeria from Biafra and was later granted bail in April 2017.

Since Kanu’s disappearance & appearance in Israel, his members have alleged the invasion of Afaraukwu, Umuahia, Abia State country home of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by a combined team of military and para-military agents.

In August, 100 Igbo women were arrested in Imo State for protesting against Kanu’s continued disappearance.

IPOB also accused the Swiss embassy in Abuja of ‘aiding and abetting’ by reportedly refusing to grant entry visa to some members of Kanu’s family into Switzerland.

There were claims that the Nigeria government planned to kill Kanu in captivity which led to protests by members of the separatist group.

However, Kanu’s resurfacing in Israel will quell speculations by some IPOB members that the federal government has executed their supreme leader.
https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-spotted-in-jerusalem/
I'm not IPOB!! I was expecting a response from the question I asked you

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Sonyboom765: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lol your father must love being fooled.

whoawa:

Lol, you fail to understand that an average igbo Man doesn't care about who becomes the president, he cares more of his business than politics.

And Even if Gumi becomes the president an Igbo man will always have his way to success.

And if you want to fully understand what I mean, pick randomly 10 street in your locality and check who is the most successful in those street, it will shock you that atleast 7 out of the 10 are igbos.

You can't hold down a man God have favored
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by christistruth01: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayomide811:
it will be easy for Sheikh Gumi (the leader of bandits) to become president of this country than any Ibo man

Sheikh Gumi is not the Leader of the Bandits

He is the Bandits Godfather
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by christistruth01: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayomide811:
it will be easy for Sheikh Gumi (the leader of bandits) to become president of this country than any Ibo man

Sheikh Gumi is not the Leader of the Bandits

He is the Bandits Godfather

The Saudi's already had Gumi nicely Locked up

in a Jail Cell before Goodluck Jonathan's Govt

Pressurised them to release him
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by paramakina202: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayomide811:
grin grin
Just to refresh our memories
I come in peace

Stop deceiving yourself.
SE gave GEJ over 5mln votes in 2011 and I can assure you that, if someone from SE becomes the flag bearer of either PDP or APC in presidential election SE will deliver almost 7mln votes to that party.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Ayomide811(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Stop deceiving yourself.
SE gave GEJ[b] over 5mln votes in 2011[/b] and I can assure you that, if someone from SE becomes the flag bearer of either PDP or APC in presidential election SE will deliver almost 7mln votes to that party.
ipob is truly liepod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by paramakina202: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayomide811:
ipob is truly liepod

What is the lie in my post please point it out and shame the devil.
You are the liar and son of Lai Mohammed.
SE has over 8mln registered voters can still improve on that if an Igboman emerge presidential candidate of any major party.
Re: The Reason Why South East Must Produce President In 2023 by Ayomide811(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

What is the lie in my post please point it out and shame the devil.
You are the liar and son of Lai Mohammed.
SE has over 8mln registered voters can still improve on that if an Igboman emerge presidential candidate of any major party.
screenshot your evidence or......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Calls Out Tinubu For Copying Osinbajo's Model Of Consultation / Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match / Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.