Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. (24473 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
Abeg which party maduka dey sef, cos that man noise plenty for social media

Alex no be good adviser, Maduka merging with APGA na him only ticket to more popularity for next 4 years.

Make we see wetting educated young man go do for Anambra. Hope he will write his name on Platinum!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Anozietimi(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2021
jditimiya:
Is going back to the Ibo people, Apga is the party that will keep Anambra people together.

bring a candidate from APGA against PDP and APC in 2023 presidential election
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Theoarhics: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Where is Maduka?
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Ferdinandu(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Where is that man called Alex reports. That man you looted even named your son after him to pacify him, it looks like if his name is not even in the ballot paper. How can you loot one man like this?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Benitoh: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Your Excellency

CC soludo

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by pelumzy007(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
if you are popular on nairaland you hardly win an election.
Look at yesterday elections people that came out where mostly from the grassroots. Mostly elderly. The few elites that came where those that accompanied the candidates to the polling unit

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by paskal16: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Maduka no reach anywhere lol

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by obyrich(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
Just look at APC. I hope they don’t do the same Supreme Court rubbish they did in IMO state. APC can only win In owambe land.
Not possible.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Lovenorth: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2021
They have abandoned Biafra struggle grin
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by udemzyudex(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Alex and im members don guy am ... I'm sure he will leave the country never to return again. U see, being rich, old and exposed don't automatically mean u are wise . Wisdom comes with experience and natural smartness... lok as small small boys just chop this man silly. Instead of them to tell him the truth, they just vandalise the man... well, he has learnt a bitter lesson in life . Nigeria politics hard pass yankee politics.. he wud hv gone for house of rep ...that wud hv been a more realistic target... with all the money wey Ned get, the guy respect imself when politics reach

Oga na politics, you will always spend, I believe he is not new to the game so why are you guys crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by obyrich(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
Na Alex be him hyper man. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Oluwademilade: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
Just look at APC. I hope they don’t do the same Supreme Court rubbish they did in IMO state. APC can only win In owambe land.

Wow! That means Imo and Ebonyi states are now part of Owambe lands

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by chumaZ(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Lol, Alex report have stop taking his calls, the guy don jakpa cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by chumaZ(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Lovenorth:
They have abandoned Biafra struggle grin

Before nko, you want apc to take over our state grin cheesy
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Safyqueen: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralPula:

No, they won’t..

They’ll use the Bayelsa style..

All thanks to Buhari, election has transformed in Nigeria. Votes now counts. INEC becoming more independent and vote buying also dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by pickatyoubackup: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Soludu is the next governor. Shitty apc is a dead party

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Tomek09:
Awka South LGA Gubernatorial Election Result

APC — 2595

APGA —12891

PDP — 5496

YPP —919.

#AnambraDecides2021

It would be more easy for pdp to win lagos than for apc to win anambra in this current political dispensation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Btruth: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Ride on Sir Soludo to your throne majestically. Victory is certain, except APC do their abracadabra.

I sometime feel you are too high for that governor's office self. We needed you at the national level.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by edmaraja: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Oluwademilade:

APC did not win in Ebonyi and Imo. Ebonyi governor was voted in under PDP and PDP also won in Imo before supreme court did magic and miraculously awarded the election to someone that finished fourth. That's why he is called supreme court governor

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by pickatyoubackup: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Oluwademilade:

APC didn't win in any of these states. One is a supreme court governor and the other is a defector governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by HiSEminent: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
APGA is anambra and anambra is APGA

They can take their apc and pdp elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by HolyStriker(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm! What do I say oo?

They say the end justifies the means! when interpreted in Fulani furra local dialect, it means" the APC assumed or imaginary/proposed or expected master Plan B turnout of events justifies the means

I don't even know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by thatigboman1: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
Accord Party

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Kingcalls: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
udemzyudex:

Oga na politics, you will always spend, I believe he is not new to the game so why are you guys crying more than the bereaved?

How can u say he is not new to the game... e b like say u just start to de know Naija politics...he is not the first... if u don't get support from government, u can never win the gubernatorial elections its totally impossible.... even APC wey get federal backing was washed aside... if u are not running under the major parties, u are on ur own... he is not the first thatcame from abroad to contest... of u were familiar with Naija politics, u wud understand better... my family have been involved in politics since 98... I know how it works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Lovenorth: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
chumaZ:

Before nko, you want apc to take over our state grin cheesy
You have sense, so all the shouting 'give us Biafra' is just an eye service? It's now that I understand that Igbo love Nigeria so much
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Dhury:
I'm sad about it for no reason. The bigot champion party is leading.are they not doing Biafra again?
They r doing Biafra..
Ga ra nne gi grin
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by berrystunn(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:

Anambra is not imo
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by alphaRego01(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
huge!!!
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Dhury:
I'm sad about it for no reason. The bigot champion party is leading.are they not doing Biafra again?

They are fighting a lost battle.
No election, it became there won't be much turnout, now it changes to APC won't win.

The people who wants a country still quee for Nigeria to conduct the election that the result must be binding on them.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2021
sholatech:
Soludo. the Solution coming to Solve Anambra problems.
You funny, this current set of leader have no solution to anything.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Rickylambert: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Yamleg:
He's been declared winner already.

I buy Instagram accounts with less than 2000 followers.

Mail Adebowhales@ğmąił. Ćom
I have one for sale bro
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Vadese1: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Ned was a formal House of rep member. 1999 to 2003. He wanted to contest for governorship position in 2003 , but Ibori push him aside. In all he has also learned his lesson too. Though in 2019 he contested for senatorial position under pdp but he was defeated by the then incumbent senator

Kingcalls:

Alex and im members don guy am ... I'm sure he will leave the country never to return again. U see, being rich, old and exposed don't automatically mean u are wise . Wisdom comes with experience and natural smartness... lok as small small boys just chop this man silly. Instead of them to tell him the truth, they just vandalise the man... well, he has learnt a bitter lesson in life . Nigeria politics hard pass yankee politics.. he wud hv gone for house of rep ...that wud hv been a more realistic target... with all the money wey Ned get, the guy respect imself when politics reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate / Chris Uba's Daughter, Nkem's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.