Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. (24485 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Lovenorth:
They have abandoned Biafra struggle grin
Why ur army full for there...If dem go una don finish grin
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by berrystunn(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2021
I need to see the face of the people that voted APC ...

This is wickedness in high places.

How can
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by iamme1234(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Alex and im members don guy am ... I'm sure he will leave the country never to return again. U see, being rich, old and exposed don't automatically mean u are wise . Wisdom comes with experience and natural smartness... lok as small small boys just chop this man silly. Instead of them to tell him the truth, they just vandalise the man... well, he has learnt a bitter lesson in life . Nigeria politics hard pass yankee politics.. he wud hv gone for house of rep ...that wud hv been a more realistic target... with all the money wey Ned get, the guy respect imself when politics reach

Lol election for anambra na guy man
Na so one guy for our area comes from Malaysia two years ago carry like 60m naira come
One old man come push am into politics say make he go contest for chairman for anambra place.
Na so them begin office the guy so teee Las Las
The guy buy plenty used drops light cars to all the village people
Las Las na people still contribute 900k give the guy to return to Malaysia
Now I hear say the guy na shoe maker for Malaysia now.
Fear anambra elections ooooo
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Rayjnr: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2021
NighttWalker:
Doesn’t even look like any political party pose any threat to APGA in Anambra

igbos na one way traffic na, politics no dey their DNA, them no just sabi
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Alex and im members don guy am ... I'm sure he will leave the country never to return again. U see, being rich, old and exposed don't automatically mean u are wise . Wisdom comes with experience and natural smartness... lok as small small boys just chop this man silly. Instead of them to tell him the truth, they just vandalise the man... well, he has learnt a bitter lesson in life . Nigeria politics hard pass yankee politics.. he wud hv gone for house of rep ...that wud hv been a more realistic target... with all the money wey Ned get, the guy respect imself when politics reach
Ned Nwoko has tried many times both governorship and Senate in Delta State, but no way. Now he don cool down, to learn the rope from Okowa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
Abeg which party maduka dey sef, cos that man noise plenty for social media

Nairaland.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Munzy14(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
Just look at APC. I hope they don’t do the same Supreme Court rubbish they did in IMO state. APC can only win In owambe land.
Na if APGA go sleep..cheesy hope will present his Written result...grin
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Tomek09(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Rayjnr:

igbos na one way traffic na, politics no dey their DNA, them no just sabi
Na lie. PDP and APC left our people with no choice with Ozigbo and Andy Uba emerging as their candidates. Soludo is far better than the duo. Only Peter Obi and Chris Ngige are better option to Professor Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by shosky1794: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

APC didn't win in any of these states. One is a supreme court governor and the other is a defector governor.

You guys are forgetting 2015. Rochas won his 2nd term on the platform of APC and some National Assembly members winning their elections under the APC platform in Imo state
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by 56Nwabueze: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations to our incoming Governor

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by NigerState001: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2021
I wonder o that Maduka Guy nah political Hushpupi
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by OmoManU: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Soludo the only igbo man capable of being the president, going by his antecedents hope e never changes sha..... before he was a novice politicians guess now that he's now a proper politician he hasn't changed

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

How can u say he is not new to the game... e b like say u just start to de know Naija politics...he is not the first... if u don't get support from government, u can never win the gubernatorial elections its totally impossible.... even APC wey get federal backing was washed aside... if u are not running under the major parties, u are on ur own... he is not the first thatcame from abroad to contest... of u were familiar with Naija politics, u wud understand better... my family have been involved in politics since 98... I know how it works

What I'm trying to say is that he is not new to naija politics, he knows the risk involved and all the spending so saying he wasted money or people collected money from him is inconsequential.

In naija politics you spend money and they know that there are people out there who will want to make as much as possible from them, none of them be novice for there.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
Just look at APC. I hope they don’t do the same Supreme Court rubbish they did in IMO state. APC can only win In owambe land.

So ludo must have learnt a lot from Zamfara, Bayelsa and Imo where people's will were truncated by court judgement due to candidates flaws
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by stasius: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Orumba South oooh

Ayamelum oooh

Anaọcha oooh

Nnewi South....

Dunukofia....

Onitsha South....

Aguata.....

Ogbaru.....

Choi!. .... APGA didn't come to play.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Realday: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:

But Anambra people still voted for this APC,what do you have to say about that?

We're in a country where we all have the right to vote and be voted for. Just because people don't vote for whom you love doesn't mean their fools or something else even it's form of imposition post colonization, they vote for whom is right to them.

Shalom
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Ajseyi89: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Amunaotutheory post=107395301]Just look at APC. I hope they don’t do the same Supreme Court rubbish they did in IMO state. APC can only win In owambe land. [Thesame way APGA can only win in potopoto republic]
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by smileyoo: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2021
nograv:
APC placed behind PDP.. lol

Igbos don't care for Buhari at all.. cheesy

He was punished at the ballot box..

Well done Soludo..
Igbos perceive apc to be a terrorist party, because they are too sympathetic to terrorist acts of terrorists, while being hard on peaceful agitators.
apc as a party will never take strong roots in the south-east, except they change their bigotry system of governance to that of equity and fairness to all and sundry.
even gov. umahi of ebonyi state that decamped to apc just made a political mistake of his life, without knowing it.
but with time, he will realize it.
we will never forget or forgive those that killed our loved ones, without any provocation.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by deji17: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2021
chumaZ:

Before nko, you want apc to take over our state grin cheesy

That is why APC will not consider you for Presidency. Stick with PDP, even when they will not zone the Presidency to you either. Two can play the game.

By the way, I am happy that Soludo won. He is a better candidate.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by henryobinna(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
He belongs To SMPP. Social Media People's Party.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Kingcalls: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2021
Vadese1:
Ned was a formal House of rep member. 1999 to 2003. He wanted to contest for governorship position in 2003 , but Ibori push him aside. In all he has also learned his lesson too. Though in 2019 he contested for senatorial position under pdp but he was defeated by the then incumbent senator

I know all these, thats y I said the guy respect imself as the thing burn am back then .... election was what wrecked AC okocha ...he lost billions trying to contest for governorship
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by baralatie(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2021
iamme1234:

Lol election for anambra na guy man
Na so one guy for our area comes from Malaysia two years ago carry like 60m naira come
One old man come push am into politics say make he go contest for chairman for anambra place.
Na so them begin office the guy so teee Las Las
The guy buy plenty used drops light cars to all the village people
Las Las na people still contribute 900k give the guy to return to Malaysia
Now I hear say the guy na shoe maker for Malaysia now.
Fear anambra elections ooooo
shocked
Shuu
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by baralatie(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

I know all these, thats y I said the guy respect imself as the thing burn am back then .... election was what wrecked AC okocha ...he lost billions trying to contest for governorship
Awwn!
So that is what happened!

All these people that just plan problem for innocent people them.
Na wa
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by juman(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2021
I prefer soludo to win.
But I dont expect substantial changes or success from his government.

There are many states with professors as commissioners.
Nothing achieved.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by juman(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Dapo Abiodun is non performing governor.
Despite high expectation from the beginning.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by iscom(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
A C C O R D PARIII
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
FROM RESULTS of 8 LGAs ANNOUNCED BY INEC:
APGA - 55,776
PDP -25,838
APC - 20,229. #AnambraDecides2021
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by jditimiya(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Anozietimi:

bring a candidate from APGA against PDP and APC in 2023 presidential election

National No, but state i give it to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors / Fleeing Fulani Herdsmen Return To Ogun Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.