Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. (24499 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Doracity82(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Lovenorth:
They have abandoned Biafra struggle grin
Face your retarded arid north
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Adiola(f): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Rayjnr:

igbos na one way traffic na, politics no dey their DNA, them no just sabi
when Dem go Sabi na wen Dem vote APC abi? See as ewedu dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by kay29000(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
slimghost:

Sycophants almost got the man bankrupt. Anambra politics hard gan.

I swear. The man would have just kept enjoying his millions jejeli. I don't know what made him consider politics.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Rayjnr: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Adiola:
when Dem go Sabi na wen Dem vote APC abi? See as ewedu dey smell

wen dem change voting pattern naim dem go sabi, hahaahahha the implications of this is that bad asss politicians go dey predict dem cuz dem know party to go in order to rule them , at least dont be predictable politically, na only animals way dem dey predict not humans wey dey think, at least u get other options apart from apc.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
juman:
I prefer soludo to win.
But I dont expect substantial changes or success from his government.

There are many states with professors as commissioners.
Nothing achieved.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by baralatie(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
kay29000:

I swear. The man would have just kept enjoying his millions jejeli. I don't know what made him consider politics.
Sweet mouth people fish am

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Abelino(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dhury:
I'm sad about it for no reason. The bigot champion party is leading.are they not doing Biafra again?
Kpele o awon sadist����.... You re not from Anambra State but still yet e dey pain you say the people's choice is winning... No be juju be that
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by temitope27(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:

Social media doesn't win elections in Nigeria....Online influencers and those that have access to internet and make all the noises about candidates, political parties and elections are the most laziest set of voters...Majority don't have PVC and when they do, they don't go extra mile of voting (Like traveling to their polling unit to vote)...They are literate Election illiterates!

Majority of real voters are artisans, petty traders, hawkers, .....they are on the street, towns and villages...They are not the rich ..they are average commoners and many earn below the minimum wage..hence, it's easy for Politicians to buy their votes with Can Malt and #400.

Unless something is done about educating these set of people, it will be impossible to change the pattern of elections in Nigeria. It will always be PDP, APC at the Presidential and the most popular party at the local.

It is what it is.
maybe u re right about that
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by sehin79(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
ApGA dominating as expected.. I doubt who would unseat them.. central party can just be happy with the ratio of deafest if marginal.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Adiola(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Rayjnr:

wen dem change voting pattern naim dem go sabi, hahaahahha the implications of this is that bad asss politicians go dey predict dem cuz dem know party to go in order to rule them , at least dont be predictable politically, na only animals way dem dey predict not humans wey dey think, at least u get other options apart from apc.
just like Lagos is predictable hence all bad political gladiators will join tinubus camp to win ,isn't that political prediction?
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Stallione(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations my chairman,God has done it for us..
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by muheeb01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Soludo the great economist and a technocrat ..I'm happy for anambra people
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by nograv: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
smileyoo:
Igbos perceive apc to be a terrorist party, because they are too sympathetic to terrorist acts of terrorists, while being hard on peaceful agitators.
apc as a party will never take strong roots in the south-east, except they change their bigotry system of governance to that of equity and fairness to all and sundry.
even gov. umahi of ebonyi state that decamped to apc just made a political mistake of his life, without knowing it.
but with time, he will realize it.
we will never forget or forgive those that killed our loved ones, without any provocation.

Zombie tongue
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by smileyoo: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2021
nograv:

Zombie tongue
at least it's better to be a harmless zombie than to be a bloody terrorist, or terrorists sympathizer.
you terrorists are scourges to the world, I don't even know what you guys benefit from shedding innocent blood.
but what these terrorists don't understand is that the innocent blood they wasted today, will hunt them and their future generations to come. that's why the holy book says that there's no peace for the wicked.
any nation that supports evil and perpetrates acts of wickedness as official policy will never experience peace and progress.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by nograv: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2021
smileyoo:
at least it's better to be a harmless zombie than to be a bloody terrorist, or terrorists sympathizer.
you terrorists are scourges to the world, I don't even know what you guys benefit from shedding innocent blood.
but what these terrorists don't understand is that the innocent blood they wasted today, will hunt them and their future generations to come. that's why the holy book says that there's no peace for the wicked.
any nation that supports evil and perpetrates acts of wickedness as official policy will never experience peace and progress.

The only one obsessed with terrorism is you and we can imagine why? Let’s see how Anambra fairs with a governor that truly represents the people, I would wager reports of unknown gunmen will suddenly cease, as will attacks by herdsmen and co..

I am sorry you find a democratic result so troubling.. zombie cheesy
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by smileyoo: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
nograv:

The only one obsessed with terrorism is you and we can imagine why? Let’s see how Anambra fairs with a governor that truly represents the people, I would wager reports of unknown gunmen will suddenly cease, as will attacks by herdsmen and co..

I am sorry you find a democratic result so troubling.. zombie cheesy
lol. do you practice democracy in your country ? is there anything like a democratic result in your country ? terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Yamleg: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rickylambert:

I have one for sale bro
Ur price
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by nograv: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
smileyoo:
lol. do you practice democracy in your country ? is there anything like a democratic result in your country ? terrorist sympathizer.

So respecting a democratic result makes me a terrorist sympathizer LOL cheesy

If you are like this over an Anambra election may god prepare you for 2023 LOL. Then you will really cry when the clown and his followers will be sent packing back to Daura grin
Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by Rickylambert: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yamleg:

Ur price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos / Amaechi, Malami, Others Weigh Five Alternatives To Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.