Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? (33020 Views)

Anambra State Social Service Identification Number Registration Hits 300,000 / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Nigerian Banks With Provide Identification, Utility Bill And Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2021
naso dem dey do
EyezofGod120:
grin na only dat complete green paper make sense,s rest na trash,, national ID card wey I do for 2017 I never see d plastic collect till now
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by SuperbCrown: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2021
You've got the most important of all.

Congratulations in advance for the success of your japaing grin

GreaterFuture:
How many does one need?
I have one, International Passport
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Non
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by officialfestus(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2021
1&2
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Gasgold(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2021
I have all + Ondo State residency card (Kaadi Igbe Ayo)

Now, how many of it do you have?

Me I have just 2. [/i]

PS: Pictures were gotten randomly from Google to put things into perspective.[/quote]
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Horstin50(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2021
3 n 4
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by beejay85: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:
Every Nigerian is expected to have 4 National means of Identification, namely:

Me I have just 2.

PS: Pictures were gotten randomly from Google to put things into perspective.
I have got 1-4 though driver's license is expired..
I even got no 5- LASSCRA for Lagos resident grin
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by kponkedenge(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
All.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by ajepako(f): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
I have all...
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Glare247(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Ademola47 post=107398291] Every Nigerian is expected to have 4 National means of Identification, namely:

Me I have just 2.

PS: Pictures were gotten randomly from Google to put things into perspective.[/quote
I have 3,and it's sturbborness that is making me not to get d drivers licence,driving for over 5 years and no driver's licence ,
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by geechy: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Even if get 2/4, does it stop lai Muhammed from lying.... DSS self cannot pick out or identify 'unknown gunmen' and Fulani herdsmen causing problem in society
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Coded081(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
E remains only international password 4 me
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by domaboy1759: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Non grin
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Elliotwaveforec: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Used to have PVC

But it got washed up
I have that BVN issued NIN..

I no get strength for Nigeria problems ABEG.
Na to go do new voters card with a change of name and swear affidavit
If you get the new one, scan front and back and save in your email. E get why!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
3 for now

Working on the fourth one
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by uckennety(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
All of them

Just recently got my voters card.

Andy Uba mustn't rule Anambra.

In this election, we voted out Andy Uba, and not APC.

He has a very bad history in Anambra.

And we hardly forget.

Does vote count in Nigerian politics?
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by SpatialKing(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Ministry of Interior Wedding Certificate
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by AsawanaDgreat: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2021
I get all but my driver's license renewal is now 17k in Abuja because mine has expired.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by femibig(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

I've got all.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by AfonjaConehead: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Na lie.

You be flatin0 wey run from Biafuro land to stay in Lagos.

AfonjaConehead.... ...wetin be your other monikers?

Na you dey talk mentalus tantalus. grin

Oba weyrey. You dey smoke igbo before you log onto Nairaland.
grin grin grin
Other handles are BukolaSaraki, LexingtonSteeleMental,Ivartheterrible, IvartheMENTAL,Thefacelessman,etc etc grin

Walai talai,e mi o se Omo Ibo, believe or not.

But Kini obsession pelu eyin yoruba ati awon nna?
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2021
uckennety:

Does vote count in Nigerian politics?

Yes, in Anambra
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by paskal16: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2021
I have all of them lol
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Streetpriest1: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2021
How can I get no. 3
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Abujaexpress: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2021
All and plus 1
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Only 3 and 4 get use.. the rest are a waste of data undecided
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by fm001(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

2, 3 & 4
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Solatium(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

Their primary functions is what it is,serving as a means of identification is a secondary functions,if you require them for all functions you will possess them all
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by AfonjaConehead: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Na you dey talk mentalus tantalus. grin.

that's your adjective nah grin
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Akanoaaa(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin na only dat complete green paper make sense,s rest na trash,, national ID card wey I do for 2017 I never see d plastic collect till now

Me wey I do mine since January 2014 never see am collect. Nigeria na useless country abeg.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Michaelota: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Are you sharing money for the holders. I have all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenya's Trending #EyeWitnessChallenge: Top Pictures / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.