Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? (33018 Views)

Anambra State Social Service Identification Number Registration Hits 300,000 / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Nigerian Banks With Provide Identification, Utility Bill And Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by TeddyR: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
3 except passport
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Lewisdinho(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
2,3 and 4
As for the first one it's meaningless
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Nothingserious: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:
Every Nigerian is expected to have 4 National means of Identification, namely:

Now, how many of it do you have?

Me I have just 2.

PS: Pictures were gotten randomly from Google to put things into perspective.

I have all.
I even have the old National id.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by FLYFIRE(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
pocohantas:
All

I dey feel like Obasanjo ever since I got all of them. grin

Interestingly, I did everything through DIY (including my passport). I was just determined not to pay any officer thousands of Naira.
Nne, you are a good mama criminal grin grin grin

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Joydan95: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

I’ve got all 4 of it
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Joydan95: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin na only dat complete green paper make sense,s rest na trash,, national ID card wey I do for 2017 I never see d plastic collect till now
Children of these generation are not patient. How about me that did mine sine 2012 grin
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by NoToPile: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
How can one get a PVC.

I did the registration in 2011 got the temporary slip back then. I have even gotten married and changed name so even that one is not valid.

can one register for voters card afresh?
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Slimwhyt(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don't have any
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by shevon: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

All
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Irondome1: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
PVC.
Int'l. passport.
Drivers license.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by heavenlyrace: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=1074580

Interestingly, I did everything through DIY (including my passport). I was just determined not to pay any officer thousands of Naira. [/quot
e]
Pls can you help me, my brother want to do his own international passport, whats the procedure?
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by femi4: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

No 1 is not official means of identification.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Froshloaded: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

I have nin and driving license, will get my passport and pvc soon

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Chinny024(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have all...
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by pezeji(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
No drivers license cos I no need am yet but others are complete
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
heavenlyrace:
Pls can you help me, my brother want to do his own international passport, whats the procedure?

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport

That is the thread. You’re welcome.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by BlackPantherxXx: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Leave that one. He's my good friend... like IsaAbubakar.

I dont know who you're.

Applicant for my fanclub?
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by stasius: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
All of them
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by unyimez: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
How can I get all mine done same ?

Interestingly, I did everything through DIY (including my passport). I was just determined not to pay any officer thousands of Naira. [/quote]
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
kenny5811:
Only PVC.. But driver's license shouldn't be compulsory na... No b everybody get motor car.

It is not compulsory.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by ORIAYO70(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Me I have just 2.

3/4
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by WoundedLamb: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
None. sad
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by AkaraAndBread: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin na only dat complete green paper make sense,s rest na trash,, national ID card wey I do for 2017 I never see d plastic collect till now

If you have your NIN number why not download and print your ID card by yourself via the NIMC app on the Google Play store or Apple Store?

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-53799756.amp

You can even pick your physical ID card from any collection centre of your choice

https://nimc.gov.ng/national-e-id-card-transfer-available-at-collection-centres-nimc/

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Did my national ID in 2014, got it in 2019. They've even stopped issuing the plastic one now.
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by EyezofGod120: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

If you have your NIN number why not download and print your ID card by yourself via the NIMC app on the Google Play store or Apple Store?

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-53799756.amp

You can even pick your physical ID card from any collection centre of your choice

https://nimc.gov.ng/national-e-id-card-transfer-available-at-collection-centres-nimc/
,, I did that but still fake
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by Abdul240(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
National Identity Card only
Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. I NO GET ANY 1.. NA WEED CERTIFICATE I GET. WTF MAN

Hahahaha...my belle ooo
anywhere I see WTF man, I see boogyman..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Funny enough, I have all and they are all still very clean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenya's Trending #EyeWitnessChallenge: Top Pictures / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.