Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Without Zoning, North Will Rule Nigeria For 300 Years – Sen. Owie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Zoning, North Will Rule Nigeria For 300 Years – Sen. Owie (1268 Views)

2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Throwback: Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Without Zoning, North Will Rule Nigeria For 300 Years – Sen. Owie by Gireiboy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

That's exactly what I am saying, we can't be talking of zoning when it's not fair. Those campaigning for zoning should be fair and zone it to the south east when it's the turn of the south and they should zone it to the north central or north east when it's the turn of the north. Otherwise the zoning is just a scam and should be thrown into the dust bin.
Understood!!!
Re: Without Zoning, North Will Rule Nigeria For 300 Years – Sen. Owie by slivertongue: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Trust Ipobians they detest the truth, how many Senate Presidents did you have under Obasanjo? Start counting.

See childish reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy / Ike Ekweremadu for Governor 2031 / Muslims And Migration To Christian Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.