Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim (6627 Views)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / 2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by okrote4real: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Former Senate President, Anyim Pius Anyim, has said that with zoning or no zoning, he is contesting for the office of the president in 2023.

According to the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Anyim said he is prepared to take Nigeria to the first quarter of the 21st adding that he is not out to represent a regional interest.

“I am not running because the party’s ticket will be zone to my region,” Anyim said adding, “I have good knowledge of the country. I am not seeking to lead a region but the entire country,” Anyim said during an interactions with multi-media publishers in Abuja on Thursday.

“Whether zoning or no zoning, I will contest. I am contesting because I have something to offer to Nigerians,” Anyim said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fut_vkuSV70

Anyim who said the offices he held in the past have groomed him for the task ahead, disclosed further that Nigerians will see the difference if he emerged president in 2023.
“The two offices I served in the past are not the same. I’ve headed the parliament, but i have not head the executive.

“I brought stability to the Senate, I want to bring stability to the country. If you want to see what I did as SGF, you can look at the Godluck Jonathan’s presidency.

“I have not been president that is why I am vying for the office. I have a good knowledge on how to manage our diversity. I have aquaire a lot of experience to run the affairs of the country,” the former Senate President said.

On his plans for the youths, Anyim said the world is not waiting for Nigeria adding that the youths must be groomed on the fourth generation jobs.

“Whether we like it or not the fourth generation jobs are here. Most jobs today will be history in the next few years. We are getting to the next quarter of the 21st century and between 2026 and 2050, most of today’s job will be history.

“Knowledge economy will drive the economic direction,” Anyim said of the 21st century industrial revolution the youths should be prepared for.

“We will create startup corridors for Nigerian youths to develop themselves, create jobs and build up others. I will prepare Nigeria towards a definite direction which the world is heading to. We must move the country to the direction the world is going. The world is not waiting for Nigeria” Anyim said.

Speaking on his fight against corruption, Anyim said he will ensure institutions are strengthened.

https://youtube.com/shorts/jKw_DR-WDaY?feature=share

"The institution should be allow to do there work. For the institutions, we will put in place messures that will not allow corruption. By the time we deployed technology, where private sector drive every segment of our Economic and national life, there is no way people will engage in corruption. People will have no option than to do their work without thinking about corruption.

“I was part of the people that make laws for the establishment of ICPC and EFCC. We will look at them and see how far they have gone. We will use a mothern system that won’t allow a window for corruption,” Anyim added.

17 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by yudee233: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good job with good conviction

14 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by DispatcherLagos: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
I wish you the best.

13 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by nairavsdollars(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
We hear you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by uthlaw: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Who is this one!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:50am On Jan 28, 2022
I am voting Pius. I have already concluded that long ago. He was the first to declare and has been the most serious with campaign and most sound.

We must install an Igbo man.

"The hand of the valiant shall bear rule: but that which is slothful shall be under tribute." sad I am not a slothful person waiting for VP, unable to build bridges and to think nationally.

My type are many in Igbo land. We came out and voted in Soludo (instead of sitting at home and shouting "Z foolanees, Hope.."wink. We will enjoy him bf others. We will also campaign till we successfully place Pius there. Enough nonsense in Nigeria.

One Nigeria means Igbo to rule next. Even EU rotates. And searching for best candidate means the best Igbo, not 'best' Nigerian. One Nigeria!

13 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by socialmediaman: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Anyim falls asleep easily. Nigeria's problem is not for a faint of heart, it is mechanical. Nigeria needs a Technology Developer to fix her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by sukkot: 4:38am On Jan 28, 2022
my man anyim has been smoking mmkpiri mmiri angry grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by nickxtra(m): 4:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Sleeping Senator wants to become a sleeping President.

Check out these links:
News: Pius Anyim sacked for excessive sleeping
https://www.nairaland.com/2311577/anyim-pius-sgf-sacked-excessive

[i]Stop your excessive sleeping,
[/i]http://entertainment-gists..com/2014/02/lolpdp-chairman-begs-anyim-pius-anyim.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Springboot: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2022
He said he will tackle corruption like they did during GEj's tunure hahaha, Jonathan's tenure is the worse in the history of Nigeria when it comes to corruption.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Honor10: 4:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Instead of the 5% people to queue behind this guy, they are either licking Atiku yansh or begging Tinubu not to contest.

Nonsense and 5%

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Baawaa(m): 5:09am On Jan 28, 2022
You have every right to contest as a Nigerian,but I will advise you not to waste the little money that remains in your accounts because there is a man of bullion vans,Jagaban is his name," Wa ti ma gbo"
Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by blackaxe78: 5:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Methamphetamine Is not good for the body.

It makes you believe and aspire unrealistically

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by heniford2: 5:21am On Jan 28, 2022
We will support you

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by kingsways: 5:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Former Senate President and former Secretary of State, He is more than qualified to be president.

Obama only served one term in the Senate before he became president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Correct man!

This is a MAN with balls!!

Not some cowards that are scared of certain names on the ballot paper.

Every Nigerian has a right to contest for presidency.

COH, e fit be u ooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by tradepunter: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Alex report over to you brah

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by ufotunang: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Super story
Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Vistra40: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2022
uthlaw:
Who is this one!

Who is your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Vistra40: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2022
[s][/s]
blancsn1:
You seem to have forgotten we are talking about the fat fool from Igboland.

Even Anyim know a billion of his father can not step where I stand. Is he not from Ebonyi the slave land of the Igbos.

Secretary to the govt..lol
Oh boy you Igbos are such clowns, so sex to the govt if of any significance in Igbo yet your tribesmen regard VP as mere commissioner..lol. the sort of foolish bedeviling many of you Igbos need to be studied really.

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by Boyooosa(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2022
These ones go go sleep in politics for years, when it's political season, Dem go rush out say Dem wan contest for presidency, PRESIDENCY o!

If he lose now, his people will blame it on others, that they are marginalised.

What has he been doing in his zonal politics, much more of national, all this while...

It is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by kansoboy: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2022
uthlaw:
Who is this one!
Ur former senate President/sgf
Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by jubrilELsudan: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2022
NZUBU ZUBU EEEE YIMBA ANYIM

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by naija4life247: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Even if it is zoned to your village, you still won't get the ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by naija4life247: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2022
uthlaw:
Who is this one!

One overfed southern Almajari
Re: 2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim by omenkaLives(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy

Just look at how scanty the thread is. All because Tinubu's name isn't featured on it.

These people ehn!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This / Nigeria Is Broke: NNPC Fails To Remit Monthly Revenue / Lekki International Airport Render

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.