Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady (3448 Views)

The Difference Between An Enugu Girl And A UNN Babe (pictures) / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Man Expresses His Happiness As His Girlfriend Got B£aten Up By Her Fellow Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by emmyluizzz: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
How I was badly m*lested and br*tally b*aten at an Enugu nightclub — Lady

1 Share

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by emmyluizzz: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2021
more pic

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by raystar96(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Ok ..we have heard you..next.....

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by espn(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2021
I can't read this... I don't understand her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by doggedfighter(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Our hypocritical people will come in here , leave the main issue and start judging and

asking why she is in a club or why a woman should be in a club.

Or resort to name calling.

Thereby leaving the real issue of molestation to talk about their fake morality.

As if it's a crime to go clubbing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Hmm,well its obvious that he's a frustrated man and I'm sure this will be the end of the road for him at Cubana
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Skullano(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
The day one of this stupid boys forming bouncers for club go collect close range for head eeeh, they will know it's not everyone you mess with because he or she came to ease stress.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Kayzcarter: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by emmyluizzz: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2021
raystar96:
Ok ..we have heard you..next.....
common get out from here

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by walesoflyf(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Our hypocritical people will come in here , leave the main issue and start judging and

Thereby leaving the real issue of molestation to talk about their fake morality.

Why don't you wait for hypocritical people to come first before throwing shades... You like creating trouble where there is none...

Now if people read your post, and use that as a yardstick to start blaming the girl, that's when you'll start crying wolf abi?..

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by raystar96(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2021
emmyluizzz:

common get out from here

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by SenecaTheYonger: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Why would you ask the bouncer about his sister? You for ask about his mom so he can shoot your face.

I believe she must have told the bouncer a lot of hurtful words. These bitches have the most vulgar tongue and when they get what they deserve, they cry to their simp armies online.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Donaluta(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2021
She should tell us those words she told the bouncer .... I mean those hurtful words ..

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Donaluta(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=raystar96 post=107400374][/quote]

Wetin dey vex you.. na the slap cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by MJBOLT: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
let's hear from the management of the club,I don't trust these girls,she must have insulted the bouncer and asked him to do his worst,she could have been up to something sinister,most of these girls are criminal elements.

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by CandyOps(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
grin grin ordinary bounce wey dem bounce you for club na him you done go collect drip. That means if to say them reshuffle you small na covid respirator you for dey on? grin grin

These barnies can be funny. Upon all the muscles dem carry u still no fear to ask am about him sister for club? cheesy

Abeg make person give me that headbutt gif

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by BlackXabbath(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Why am having this hunch that the bouncer is

TheGidRedPiller?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by CheedyJ(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2021
If you were in ur house, nobody for beat u like this..
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Delight2014(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
I assume or believe that the lady must have insulted the bouncer which prompted to the beating. The story is never complete until I hear the other side of the story

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Bigpapi: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm,well its obvious that he's a frustrated man and I'm sure this will be the end of the road for him at Cubana

Na u get cubana?

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by takimsipho(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
In naija, be careful what you say during interactions with people. Strangers will be forming elder to correct you, people who want to help you also plan to scam you.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Ow0eg0kudi: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ndi.
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Gadafii: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Let's hear from the other party, na who no know women dey jump conclude like mumu based on what they heard from her.

I fit assure u say this girl don go run her mouth for the bouncer side, wetin concern u about asking if it was his younger sister would he treat you like that, he get how.men go settle matter and everywhere go soft, Las Las na to hail the bouncer press small thing for him hand as per guy man, naso guys dey do things, but these girl wan go use female privilege dey enter the bouncer, not knowing he is a no nonsense person.

You were invited but you couldn't just produce ur evidence of invitation to him to clear you guys, young dey run your mouth

Weyrey even dey tag obi cubana, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Elidrisy20: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
That's what you get when you go for clubbing, next time stay indoor
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by talk2hb1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

I didn't get to see the part where she was molested!
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by doggedfighter(f): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
talk2hb1:

I didn't get to see the part where she was molested!

Which part did you see, please?
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Godada(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady by Thebwoy: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
So the bouncer was targeting your friend and not you at first.
Only God knows d kind of words you and your friend told d bouncer for him to drag you out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? / I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K / Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.