Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason (1394 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Guys,

I and this girl have been dating for the last 3 months, all had been well. I told her about my plans (cos we talked about marriage) I said I won’t be ready in 3 years time and she said in 3years she would be ready but can wait for a year or two as the case will be, she was so sweet from the beginning, but suddenly 2 weeks after that she started withdrawing. I confronted her about it and she confirmed that she’s been withdrawn and we should talk About it. Then I tried to see if she could say something to me as to why she is loosing interest. She couldn’t utter a word to me.

I tried calling and calling but no pick ups, then one of the times she’s says “Clinton, Just give me time, please. I’ll come around”. What is the meaning of this ?

I was very expressive to her, maybe my mistake. Always professing love but I noticed she never said the three words back, But she was the one that actually asked me out if I’m being honest, so I don’t even understand.

Guys what do you all thing about this. Could it be that’s a break up? Or ... your opinions abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
She has JAPA coz u won't be ready in 5yrs time and she's probably approaching ENP.

She's a smart girl. Guy let her be. Go and make money first.
Btw,the breakfast is delicious cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
She's playing with your emotions and I like it,I can do same.

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by SILENTandSMART2: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
She doesn't want you again so simple then move on with your life,

Is it girls you come this world to chase ? things that you don't need to bring online you go dey find yeye advice.. .

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by ChiefSosa(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
“Clinton, Just give me time, please. I’ll come around”
Clinton still waiting for her to come around by year 2050:

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by DriverX: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Always proffesing love to a girl you've dated for only 90 days. Ewu. What exactly did you love about her that you kept professing about? Her boobs or her smelly ass?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Omoh she’s a virgin o, that’s what made me to start acting like that. And then she told me how she was scared of committing because she’s scared the other party won’t commit too, that’s why I was like may be I should be expressive to give her assurance but it probably backfired.

DriverX:
Always proffesing love to a girl you've dated for only 90 days. Ewu. What exactly did you love about her that you kept professing about? Her boobs or her smelly ass?

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2021
So why is she playing with it ?
Thing is, I noticed the withdrawal slowly until I confronted it before things went south. I don’t think she’s playing it sha. It’s probably her disposition.

Iyaebe:
She's playing with your emotions and I like it,I can do same.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2021
What’s ENP abeg.

SmellySperm:
She has JAPA coz u won't be ready in 5yrs time and she's probably approaching ENP.

She's a smart girl. Guy let her be. Go and make money first.
Btw,the breakfast is delicious cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2021
This is actually my first relationship ever.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by DriverX: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Clinton12345:
Omoh she’s a virgin o, that’s what made me to start acting like that. And then she told me how she was scared of committing because she’s scared the other party won’t commit too, that’s why I was like may be I should be expressive to give her assurance but it probably backfired.

Virgins have trust issues. You that just met her kept professing love. she felt you're fake. and that you'll disturb her for sex later. let her be.

There are other ways to be expressive than professing love day and night.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2021
I’ve know her as an aquaintance then slight friends before we got talking deeply. Well to be honest I hadn’t talked anything sex related to be honest, I just only remember talking about our first kiss. I just confuse. I’m guessing it’s the marriage thing, or I wasn’t fun to her and all. Omoh where person go see babe complete, smart, courteous, Virgin, I feel like I just lost a jackpot mehn.

DriverX:
Virgins have trust issues. You that just met her kept professing love. she felt you're fake. and that you'll disturb her for sex later. let her be.

There are other ways to be expressive than professing love day and night.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Davash222(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Clinton, Just give me time, please. I’ll come around”.

Clinton, obey what this innocent bleeding gender told you. Respect yourself. Don't be a morón to a Nigerian girl.

There's nothing significant about Nigerian girls... The earlier you understand this, the better for your sanity.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by ChiefSosa(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Boogyman557: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI GO N MAKE MONEY 1ST. WTF MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Abfinest007(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
You won't be ready in 3 years so she gotta look for who is ready

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by CandyOps(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Clinton12345:
Well to be honest I hadn’t talked anything sex related to be honest, I just only remember talking about our first kiss. I just confuse. I’m guessing it’s the marriage thing, or I wasn’t fun to her and all. Omoh where person go see babe complete, smart, courteous, Virgin, I feel like I just lost a jackpot mehn.

Oh mehn! I wanted to ask if you've hit but then You never even knack. 3 months is long enough time to have knacked already. Why the wait bro?

After the 2nd date, you should be pushing to bring her to your place bro. So is it that you don't have a place of your own yet or you're not comfy knacking a virgin?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Oglock(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by muller101(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2021
A liability left you. Pls be grateful.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Hustle, make the money or struggle in the maze of misery. Another handsome man is ready and calling, sha take heart when you jam wedding posters.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by phenzy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Clinton12345:
I’ve know her as an aquaintance then slight friends before we got talking deeply. Well to be honest I hadn’t talked anything sex related to be honest, I just only remember talking about our first kiss. I just confuse. I’m guessing it’s the marriage thing, or I wasn’t fun to her and all. Omoh where person go see babe complete, smart, courteous, Virgin, I feel like I just lost a jackpot mehn.

Oh seriously, you felt like you just lost a jackpot? Lmao, stop capping nonsense bro. at least have some self esteem nw. I can verily tell you that “you actually lost the girl the moment you saw her as a trophy to be won”.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Clinton12345: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
phenzy:

Oh seriously, you felt like you just lost a jackpot? Lmao, stop capping nonsense bro. at least have some self esteem nw. I can verily tell you that “you actually lost the moment you saw her as a trophy to be won”.

I feel you bro, mistake learned from.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Clinton12345:
This is actually my first relationship ever.
Your breakfast has been served eat it while it's still hot. It will be hard to swallow when cold undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by AoifeNightfall: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=ChiefSosa post=107401459][/quote]

I thought you were a better pesin. Closet misogynist angry

*Spits
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Ssoil(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
you said you won’t be ready for marriage in the next three years why not let the girl be?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Jman06(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your mistake was professing love to her. You made her realize that you love her more she did love you, and to many Nigerian ladies, they want a man they'll be the ones in love with, while at the same time the man would have no choice than spend his resources on her and her alone even if he doesn't have much feelings for her.

In summary, naija ladies want it ALL for themselves, the guy can go and die in their opinion. Very confused creatures!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by Sonnobax15(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Then you should revenge your lost by making money for no reason lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason by bigpicture001: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
She has a reason.. just that she won't tell u why.. cuz u will be mad at them

(1) (Reply)

My Mother In-law…..(18+) / Orgy Orgy Orgy / Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.