Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? (1588 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? by Princedapace(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
richhills:
I like this list.
cape verde
Seychelles
South Africa
Mauritius
Morocco

In that order.

Yea, I already have an offer to move to SA by my south African friend
Re: Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? by Chuky7(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea.. But everyone is not poor in Africa. And everyone is not rich in Europe. I don't understand Nigerians. I said Africa, there was no need asking me about that. I would have said Europe if I wanted.
My buisness model is good for the african market.
I'm not hungry, I'm not looking for work. I just wanted a different African capital that is safer. I'm touring Accra now and I love it and there are many Europeans here too.
The problem with many Nigerians is that they can't create jobs. They are always looking for where they will go and work. That is not me. I already built a skillset that I offer across the word. I want to build it further and open a physical centers here.

When u are in a sane African country, and smart, u can live well and earn ur money. It is cheap labour.

LoL my guy there is this crazy Nigerian mentality that I can't seem to grasp. it's funny tho. you told him what you wanted yet he no wan gree u.

but I like where you heading am also trying to set myself up on a similar path hold the right amount of income and assets so I can be a value creator to Africa as a whole we have been in the dark for too long.

By the way what aspect or area of tech are you solving
Re: Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? by Princedapace(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:

LoL my guy there is this crazy Nigerian mentality that I can't seem to grasp. it's funny tho. you told him what you wanted yet he no wan gree u.

but I like where you heading am also trying to set myself up on a similar path hold the right amount of income and assets so I can be a value creator to Africa as a whole we have been in the dark for too long.

By the way what aspect or area of tech are you solving

Great, we need more value creators in this part of the world. Happy to hear that some people understood my point. A typical Nigerian doesn't like to create. He or she just wants to consume, steal or loot. It is strong mentality here and that is what we take into leadership as well. That is why we can never ever ever develop or have good leadership.

For now, I'm looking at education, health and small scale business solutions. Primarily, I'm coming from animation background(motion graphics) , just trying to add programming to it and have another handle animation for me.
Most of the stuff I have in mind for education will surely require animation though.
Re: Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? by Chuky7(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Princedapace:

Great, we need more value creators in this part of the world. Happy to hear that some people understood my point. A typical Nigerian doesn't like to create. He or she just wants to consume, steal or loot. It is strong mentality here and that is what we take into leadership as well. That is why we can never ever ever develop or have good leadership.

For now, I'm looking at education, health and small scale business solutions. Primarily, I'm coming from animation background(motion graphics) , just trying to add programming to it and have another handle animation for me.
Most of the stuff I have in mind for education will surely require animation though.

nice. I'm looking at health and small scale business too.

more greace to your elbow tho. you need it. Africans are a though bunch especially our country.

looking forward to hearing big things from you.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? by Princedapace(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:

nice. I'm looking at health and small scale business too.

more greace to your elbow tho. you need it. Africans are a though bunch especially our country.

looking forward to hearing big things from you.
Thanks, man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living In Nigeria VS Living In Canada / Aero Introduces New Technology / Help! Does Nigerian Population Comm Have An Online Database 4 Registered Births

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.