Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

.................thank You Car Talk Section........ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .................thank You Car Talk Section........ (461 Views)

Renaming The Car Talk Section / Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! / Amazing Auto Products! You Car Needs It! (vacuum cleaner, OBD Scanner,Tow Rope.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.................thank You Car Talk Section........ by dru23(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
First of all , I would like to thank car section customers. Those that placed their orders should be able to receive it by Xmas ending. Am appreciative of the support given ........ Hoping to do more business down the line ........... Thanks guys

https://www.nairaland.com/6838035/november-container#107394722

When buying any vehicle , we tend to forget to check for rust underneath the car ....

For a 2008 xc90 u can see the rust level is not bad at all.. These are the advantages when buying from private seller......

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need You Inputs On This / I Need Help With A Car / Top 10 Countries In Africa That Manufacture Cars And Their Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.