Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! (1331 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Renaming The Car Talk Section / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by shaddi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIENNA has always been a driving force in this section, always helping with intelligent answers to any question as regard to autos . i noticed lately He hasn't been active....what has happened to my mentor
BAD MOUTHING: I think GAZZUZ was an apprentice to SIENNA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by diportivo: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
seinna

seinna

TF is seinna

that's how peeps will be looking at SIENNA at the back of these Toyota minivans and still pronounce it as SEINNA......... undecided

besides,the car guru that used to be here wasn't even named seinna....

or

what exactly am I missing

1 Like

Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by otunbadare01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's been over two years we hear from him last ooo.
The last time I check, he was in GERMANY...

1 Like

Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by mammanbawa: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Op, the actual spelling is Siena.
He deactivated his account for reasons best known to him. Everyone has a life remember?
We miss his automobile expertise and his mind boggling engine transplants.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by aieromon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
shaddi:

BAD MOUTHING: I think GAZZUZ was an apprentice to SIENNA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2018
chai......i miss those days, project here and there,now cartalk is about my radiator cover is big will it affect the fuel economy of my car,miss those time where na him and peugeot papa dey always drag am.....dey won key themselves (lol), peugeot papa dey on a low,sienna don comot,i have a feeling he is still watching over us(lol).
Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by johnabraham: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
stlken:
grin

don't say what u don't know......gazzuzz was actually begging to be an Apprentice grin

lol.........gazzuzz was actually begging to be an Apprentice and Siena rejected gazzuzz because he will be too good to be an apprentice.

Pls why drag Gazzuzz or any other person in this.
Siena and Gazzuzz both are respected individuals in this forum and both are experts in their own fields.
Hence we should try and not to hurt anyone's dignity in the forum unless person has done something of 419
Re: Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! by kowalsky: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
johnabraham:

Pls why drag Gazzuzz or any other person in this.
Siena and Gazzuzz both are respected individuals in this forum and both are experts in their own fields.
Hence we should try and not to hurt anyone's dignity in the forum unless person has done something of 419

It's a joke edgelord

(1) (Reply)

2tr-fe Engine / Inquiries About Lexus Es Series / Toyota Avalon 06 Will Not Start In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.