Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Renaming The Car Talk Section - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Renaming The Car Talk Section (2179 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Where Is 'sienna' The Car Talk Section Expert!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renaming The Car Talk Section by eherbal(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
for some weeks now we've been overwhelmed with one mercedes Benz discussion or the other.mercedes Benz makes for about 80 to 85% of topics posted in this section I think it's pertinent to rename the car talk section,or we can have a mercedes sticky thread. pls inputs are needed as the car talk section is not for MB enthusiasts alone. cool

this is a personal opinion,and I'm sure some folks share my views.thanks
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2019
eherbal:
for some weeks now we've been overwhelmed with one mercedes Benz discussion or the other.mercedes Benz makes for about 80 to 85% of topics posted in this section I think it's pertinent to rename the car talk section,or we can have a mercedes sticky thread. pls inputs are needed as the car talk section is not for MB enthusiasts alone. cool

If you are observant, it's one moniker that is resurrecting old Benz threads just to spite another moniker that goes about bad mouthing Benz.

the best solution is to disband alternate monikers cause they do more harm than good jeez.

1 Like

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Eddee(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

If you are observant, it's one moniker that is resurrecting old Benz threads just to spite another moniker that goes about bad mouthing Benz.

the best solution is to disband alternate monikers cause they do more harm than good jeez.

People dey archive threads left, right and centre - una dey discuss child naming ceremony grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

People dey archive threads left, right and centre - una dey discuss child naming ceremony grin grin

my brother make we just they watch the season film no be all matter person go put mouth make them no go give you name wey no be your own and tag you alternate moniker of someone grin

2 Likes

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Eddee(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

my brother make we just they watch the season film no be all matter person go put mouth make them no go give you name wey no be your own and tag you alternate moniker of someone grin

Na our people las las. Season of giveaways, I no win anything last year. This year guy man must choose him battles wisely grin grin grin
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by radautoworks: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

Remember when this game was going? That was fun grin maybe na him cause confusion. People got too good lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4850800/mimic-favorite-nl-moniker-character
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

Na our people las las. Season of giveaways, I no win anything last year. This year guy man must choose him battles wisely grin grin grin

na true ooo, I heard that this season is the season of car, Lexus for that matter grin make I align well well ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

Remember when this game was going? That was fun grin maybe na him cause confusion. People got too good lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4850800/mimic-favorite-nl-moniker-character

We have many disbanded CIA and FBI agent in the house with conspiracy theories grin

1 Like

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

na true ooo, I heard that this season is the season of car, Lexus for that matter grin make I align well well ooo grin

People that win last season should allow us that was disqualify last season to win something this season oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by eherbal(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

that is non achievable,but the spamming can be controlled
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
TheCar:

People that win last season should allow us that was disqualify last season to win something this season oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You dey style style dey warn abi threaten me abi grin, I would move your query to the appropriate quarters for delibration. grin

1 Like

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
eherbal:
that is non achievable,but the spamming can be controlled

The spamming is not an easy job, mods go delete post and ban taya, these set of people already 100+ alternate moniker lined up to continue the gospel grin
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by eherbal(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

We have many disbanded CIA and FBI agent in the house with conspiracy theories grin
lol.shots firedgrin
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

You dey style style dey warn abi threaten me abi grin, I would move your query to the appropriate quarters for delibration. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go still win something this season no matter what.

Let us others queue for your back. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by eherbal(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

The spamming is not an easy job, mods go delete post and ban taya, these set of people already 100+ alternate moniker lined up to continue the gospel grin
you mean they literally live on Nairaland? like 24/7? for real?who dies that ? undecided
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2019
TheCar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You go still win something this season no matter what.
Let us others queue for your back. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2019
eherbal:
you mean they literally live on Nairaland? like 24/7? for real?who dies that ? undecided

baba no loud am, make them no come deal with you grin
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by mejai(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Una too like to derail matter o. This thread don change course grin
Nurey, how your name was not roped in all the Nuclear war still dey suprise man pikin shocked

But yesterday, I thought I was dreaming. The whole FrontPage of car talk was all about MBenz. Even me Wey like Benz no fit shout.
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
mejai:
Una too like to derail matter o. This thread don change course grin
Nurey, how your name was not roped in all the Nuclear war still dey suprise man pikin shocked

But yesterday, I thought I was dreaming. The whole FrontPage of car talk was all about MBenz. Even me Wey like Benz no fit shout.

When people dey fight with F1 and appache chopper, caveman suppose melo with him bow and Arrow. both parties said some stuffs but business would go on grin watch would be received and oil would be bought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by radautoworks: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

When people dey fight with F1 and appache chopper, caveman suppose melo with him bow and Arrow. both parties said some stuffs but business would go on grin watch would be received and oil would be bought.

What is up with this watch thing? Where are you guys getting that from??
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by nurey(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

What is up with this watch thing? Where are you guys getting that from??

here you go

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by radautoworks: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

here you go
... Someone else has said something about buying watches so I was just
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by 9icetoo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

You mean say you dey fence or you Don pitch tent for lekki or ogba? cheesy
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Eddee(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
9icetoo:

You mean say you dey fence or you Don pitch tent for lekki or ogba? cheesy

My brother diplomacy is key Ecclesiastes 10:10 - I dey fence. grin grin Lekki container na clearing remain according to Aunty Radu today, Baba G for Ogba last week talk say him 15w-50 go touch down in 6 weeks. I can't afford to make unnecessary enemies in this circumstance. Status quo fit return after I collect my glory

2 Likes

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by radautoworks: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

My brother diplomacy is key Ecclesiastes 10:10 - I dey fence. grin grin Lekki container na clearing remain according to Aunty Radu today, Baba G for Ogba last week talk say him 15w-50 go touch down in 6 weeks. I can't afford to make unnecessary enemies in this circumstance. Status quo fit return after I collect my glory

Again, sense will not ke you
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Eddee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

Again, sense will not ke you

If you took the profit out of war, there would be no war. What the hell do you think war is? You think we go to another country to bring democracy? We go there 'cause there's oil, resources or something we need.

Jacque Fresco

This una trade war go favor people wer fit use their head. grin grin

Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by radautoworks: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

If you took the profit out of war, there would be no war. What the hell do you think war is? You think we go to another country to bring democracy? We go there 'cause there's oil, resources or something we need.

Jacque Fresco

This una trade war go favor people wer fit use their head. grin grin

Where is the trade war cool
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
eherbal:

Conspiracy theories.... When computerglobal and carguideng were covering the cartalk section with vin check woz wobi posts where were you?
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by Eddee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

Where is the trade war cool

Exactly, that which shall not be named wink
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by mejai(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Conspiracy theories.... When computerglobal and carguideng were covering the cartalk section with vin check woz wobi posts where were you?
grin grin
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by mejai(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

My broda, hide d bow and arrow o
Re: Renaming The Car Talk Section by eherbal(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smartchoiice:

na dem dem undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

*ford Focus Sport Edition 2007...800k Last...very Low Mileage...112,000 / Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice / Need Advice On Best Uber/taxify Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.