Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tower Of Babel And Modern America. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tower Of Babel And Modern America. (291 Views)

Tower Of Babel (biblical Narration) / Tower Of Babel, An Insight Into Space Exploration And Architectural Revolution / Bible Story : The Tower Of Babel – And Why It Was Never Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tower Of Babel And Modern America. by Adakintroy: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
I read or start reminiscing on the biblical tower of Babel. It is a phenomenon I started experience as I became woke. ( Born again. Woke is not political it's spiritual. It just language ). It was a story about some "Apex knowers" men who became so intelligent they wanted to build structure to reach the heavens. Note the bible did not say they realize it, it said they were attempting it. I gave it a deep mind thought and try to turn it over. That was were I found the striking resemblance between that time and now. The emphasis on this thought should always be the mind of men and how they view themselve. The thought that existed could easily be one of truth the place of realization of collective abilities. It propels us to act out courage consciously. It's the place the modern world find itself it could be said. We are attempting a moon voyage or has. It bears a similar back stories of men taking on project heaven or the unthinkable.

But as my thought proceed down that line, I do not know if to be optimist or tell it the way it ended. For the stories it was said. God change their languages and the dispute to that saw them spread out far into different place on the earth Thus ending their civilization.

As we speak we have a 100 different genders it's speculated. their is on going debate of rage if a transgender woman is a real woman. In other words we having strong debate as to what constitutes a real woman...the gender fluid languages are everywhere..many strongly opposing. The fall of capitalism, the backlash against patraich led institutions. It goes on..all this are fundamental language change which we were ones communal about.

So here it is. If at a time we are going to the moon, we can't tell abviouse what a real man is from a real woman then something is wrong with out language. It's almost like as we project outwards with respect to knowledge we always leave a similar gaping hole behind in respect to ignorance. Currently I watch the president of Russia condemning American woke politics. And in the comment section many Americans were praising his take. So now as many Americans disagree with the languages of their societies, They may find them selves aligning with others who may speak similar languages of agreement. Which is a man is a man and a woman is a woman. So all those who agree that way may find alignment. And those who disagree finds their own alignment

Note am not refering to verbal language. Rather am refering to meaning of things first that project out language. This is were we are
Re: Tower Of Babel And Modern America. by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2021
There are more satellites in space than there are goats in your village so what exactly is your god preventing?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Keys to Forgiveness / Here Are Five Things That God Cannot Do / If Salvation Is A Complete Message, Why Do We Need Deliverance Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.