Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation (228 Views)

Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by PaNnamdi: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have taken my time to watch the activities of this Biafran national guard members both their videos and I can authoritatively say that they are nothing but a bunch of paid propaganda executioners sponsored by those who want to see Igbo land go up in flames.

Their so called leader doesn't look like a genuine freedom fighter he is just similar to asari dokubo,and also note the shambolic display of big fire works that the stupid man claimed to be missiles reinforced my belief that this man is a sponsored terrorists.

U can look at the ESN videos and BNG videos and spot the difference clearly

Na god go punish all enemies of Igboland and all enemies of Igboland reading this post must all die miserably.

1 Like

Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by SIRRITE: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Most confuse set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by vanbonattel: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Everyone know that.

Dss film acting department
Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by PaNnamdi: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
SIRRITE:
Most confuse set of people
All of them the so called BNG are scammers na thunder go fire them.
Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by Richandsimple: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
They are Igbos like you.
They support Biafra like you.
They are clueless about how to achieve Biafra.
They are too proud to learn from sensible pple like the SW's
They are not different from you.
Periodt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by Emergingnation(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biafra National Guard is terrorist group sponsored by Fulani Jihadist government to undermine Biafra agitation

Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by PaNnamdi: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Richandsimple:
They are Igbos like you.
They support Biafra like you.
They are clueless about how to achieve Biafra.
They are too proud to learn from sensible pple like the SW's
They are not different from you.
Periodt!
But we IGBOS don denounce them.
U can take them to service your wife if you so desires nobody cares angry
Re: Analysis:Biafran National Guards Are Sponsored By The Enemies Of Igbo Nation by PaNnamdi: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:
Everyone know that.

Dss film acting department
Exactly,all their propaganda plans just dey expose

See as that their leader be like person wey dey act Bollywood script grin "me and my men would defend Biafra with our last drop of blood" grin grin

We don't need your defence go to hell including all those bankrolling you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Tyrant, Busybody Party, Says PDP / Gov Emmanuel To Ex President GEJ- Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under Your Watch / FG Increases Electricity Meter Prices By 32.38%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.