Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

10k for 10 poor people NOW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10k for 10 poor people NOW (1112 Views)

10k For 10 People / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / People Now Traveling To Serbia To Sleep With Dogs At Animal Brothels –reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
This Is A Rant About How Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth

i was driving around berger and noticed the way poor people drive. they are the ones on bikes trying to overtake, they are the ones on keke trying to over take, they are the danfos that are very impatient.
they are the armed robbers, pck pockets and thieves. they are the oloshos spreading diseases.
they are the ones that wll fight on the road and cause traffic.
poo people are cancer of earth.. especially naija poor people

poor peasants coming for me in 3 2 1 0

ur papa there, did you give me money to keep for u embarassed embarassed angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
angry angry
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
cool
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by Boogyman557: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2021
cool cool cool cooljavascript:void(0);
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by christianjoy(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Wtf bro can't u be real for once
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by Cokahot: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't hate poor ppl,I like the humble ones amongst them,but I hate the ones who are filled of anger,bitterness, hate,loud noise,talking wreckless all the time,hissing, I can kill them if dem near me.

2 Likes

Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cokahot:
I don't hate poor ppl,I like the humble ones amongst them,but I hate the ones who are filled of anger,bitterness, hate,loud noise,talking wreckless all the time,hissing, I can kill them if dem near me.
a poor man is an angry man by default. avoid them like a plague
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by Cokahot: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
I've always done that,I avoid poor ppl. They feel its your responsibility to take care of they miserable life just cause u get small tin. I hate all poor people.
SATANlST:
a poor man is an angry man by default. avoid them like a plague
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by SATANlST: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
angry
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by ObamaMessi: 8:46am On May 14, 2022
SATANlST:
angry
This is the idiot called DrMrsFunmi aka Winnerly, peace u shall not have in this forum.i noticed that all ur monikers have been subjected to long months ban,how about cloning? cant u clone and continue the fight? i am ever ready for ur trouble u foolish devil.
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by ObamaMessi: 8:51am On May 14, 2022
This guy is DrMrsFunmi aka Winnerly aka Winnerlyy aka Inspectorlawal aka Imamofviolence aka 1Satan aka satan1 and more others.i succeeded in chasing u. dnt think my heart ever shook for a weak liar like u.i am ever ready for u.Trouble shall u have thru out ur days in this forum as long as I live here.
Re: 10k for 10 poor people NOW by Wallade(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2022
Cokahot:
I've always done that,I avoid poor ppl. They feel its your responsibility to take care of they miserable life just cause u get small tin. I hate all poor people.

Grow up man or woman. You are responsible when you allow flow of opportunities, wealth, and resources from you to the poor, less privileged, family members, friends, and other people.

God blessed you so that you can be a blessing to other people - rich and poor people. If you are still to understand and practice that orientation, then you are like the man given talents and could only selfishly mine the talents for your own benefit only.

(1) (Reply)

My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? / Ladies,can You Marry This Man? / Things You Do With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.