Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

“ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. (2443 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back / See How Different Countries Responded To Iran's Missiles Attack On U.S (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Why didn’t APGA win the election in Imo State? Or is pdp now the Ndi igbo Party?
That's not the issue..
The issue is in the strength of the people.
The people made the whole world believe that they were very okay with the outcome of what happened with them.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Why didn’t APGA win the election in Imo State? Or is pdp now the Ndi igbo Party?

...because Imo state wasn't ready to shed blood.
It is not a do or die affair for Imo state.

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by adamsmith914: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
We share a lot of things in common, that doesn't make us the same.
Even inside Anambra,, “Ihiala No Be Azia”
Thank You I was waiting for affirmation, Biafra is a drunken man’s fantasy. Let us fight for so called Biafra, after that we destroy ourselves?
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by adamsmith914: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

...because Imo state wasn't ready to shed blood .
It is not a do or die affair for Imo state.
So they voted for pdp, Senator Hope Uzodinma’s former party?
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

Oya tell us what we should have done about it?

What have been happening imo state since that fraudster were put there would have told you that Imolites are not with him,.he is a bastard. So stop rubbing in our faces like we are stupid or something
Had there ever been any State in Nigeria where a sitting Governor was impeached??
The Answer is Yes....
And that State is Anambra State.
It had happened before.
And It can always happen again.
That's why Anambra State Governors are afraid of the House Members, and Not the House Members afraid of the Governor.
If the whole of Imolites start recalling their House Members for being too soft on the man, the house members would have no options left than to do the collective will of the people..
But No.
The people are pretending that they are cool with the situation.
Let's just believe that you guys are patiently waiting for 2023 to correct this mistake of a Governor once and for all.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by care4you: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Keep fighting yourselves, Imo State no be Anambra state, just like Abia is not Ebonyi State?then why are those ipob dummies shouting Biafra when it is quite obvious that igbos don’t like themselves?

don't be decieved. a pure igbo man don't have the word "love" in his/her dictionary. ...

and also remember that Biafra is just an imaginary country that can never exist.

we all are stucked here in one Nigeria whether you like it or not...... that's the fact!

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

You talk as if these politicians have our interests at heart
I can tell you why.
Because we don't recall our representatives.
The politicians feel so threatened whenever the people started recognising how powerful they really are.
Even, the politicians don't fear being replaced in elections any longer, just because they have mastered the act of rigging.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by garfield1: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Congrats To Ndị Anambra.
Even the Supreme Court Judgements cannot bring in the candidate who came third to become the winner this time.
The early analyses of the individually computed results by the separate parties tallied closely with what INEC is declaring Officially.
The discrepancies in the computed results and the announced results are not much, and can be easily ignored.
Save for that cooked-up Ihiala LGA Result, which was cancelled all the same.
Generally there were no elections in Ihiala LGA, so there are not supposed to be results from there.
From the early analyses, it can be concluded that INEC did a good job.
(Meanwhile, that would not stop us from doing some deeper analysis of the whole results later, when INEC must have released the whole results and then release their breakdown of the results and their own INEC’s official analysis of the election)

From what the apc agent said,a lot of results were not declared.apc will go to court to replicate the imo template
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
mancoconut:
Nwanne I'm from Imo and I agree with you wholeheartedly, Anambra have set the bar and standards so high as a model state for every SE state to emulate... Imo will definitely get it right after the Supreme Court Judge fuccks off... APGA will win all the South East states going forward and will become a regional bloc party.
Even if APGA didn't win,, let the right candidate that has the will of the people at heart win.
And let the people not be forming weak when things go blatantly and obviously absurd.

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
garfield1:

From what the apc agent said,a lot of results were not declared.apc will go to court to replicate the imo template
APC’s Results??
Ok then, let them go to court.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

Really

We are stupid right
You guys are not stupid..
No At All..
But please,, it really pained all of us how the whole thing happened.
I know it pains you guys more.
But that should be the more reason you guys must make up your minds to correct this mistake
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
System202:
Chest beating as usual. Instead of you to thank President Muhammadu Buhari and Prof Mahmud who are not interested in rigging but free and fair election u come here boasting
We should be thanking the resilience of the people.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by ablejesus26(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

Nwokem zukwanuike ��
Your antics are too cheap.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

Nwokem zukwanuike ��
Your antics are too cheap.
Commot Jarree..
grin grin cheesy
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by ablejesus26(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Commot Jarree..
grin grin cheesy

Seriously use another format.
This your IMO vs Anambra ririri no fit work�
Because every sane Igboman know that Igbo bu ofu obara,ofu nne na nna ��
Try something else,to masturbate with,you can try Bini vs Esan since this is what you are destined for ��

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is coward ipob ?
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:

Be more reasonable.

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I just hope that you guys would correct this anomaly in 2023.

Imo people have to.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by wingmanIII: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Senseless title! No let me enter you!

Honestly, the OP and his ilks are big fuuulls! As if they can do anything if the supreme court imposes Andy Uba on them. Bloody dummmb animals.

2 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by funnyDM: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Anyways..
No replies again from me to you for now.
Lagos is Different From Ondo..
Just the way Imo State Is Different From Anambra State.
If Anambra And Imo were the same, they should have been the same state..
Isn't it?
So, since they are not the same, they became two different states.
Don't misunderstand me shaa..
grin grin cheesy

I put it to you sir, that you're a yoruba man
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by funnyDM: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

I hope you guys are not trying to divide Alaigbo with this una senseless mentra

What it means is that we Imolites are stupid abi na wetin because I don't understand it, was it during election that apc did the mago mago abi na for supreme court

Because when the bad will set in now it in now I swear it's not going to be funny and nobody should blame us. No matter how bad imo state is, I still love my state and I advised ndi Anambra to stop this nonsense before it's too late.

That guy is a yoruba idiot! Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43am On Nov 08, 2021
funnyDM:

I put it to you sir, that you're a yoruba man
You're very free to believe whatever you like, and to conclude on whatever you like based on your beliefs.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:48am On Nov 08, 2021
garfield1:

About the ANSIEC Office saga..
I went there and mounted my surveillance from a distance.
Nothing was happening there.
Maybe they relocated their plans from that very location. I wouldn't say.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Capitalpunisher: 6:19am On Nov 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
We have heard you.
Imolites rejected the stooge which the Supreme Court imposed on them.
So, why didn't the House of Assembly members express the will and the wishes of the Imolites by coming together to impeach him??
Rather, the House Members Sycophantly Rushed From PDP to APC in support of him., Leaving the lots of Imolites as helpless minions
hmmmmmm na waaooo
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Capitalpunisher: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2021
asanausana91:
Where is coward ipob ?
they are in otu nne gi
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Capitalpunisher: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2021
adamsmith914:
Thank You I was waiting for affirmation, Biafra is a drunken man’s fantasy. Let us fight for so called Biafra, after that we destroy ourselves?
high blood pressure is real ooo
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Capitalpunisher: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2021
wingmanIII:

Honestly, the OP and his ilks are big fuuulls! As if they can do anything if the supreme court imposes Andy Uba on them. Bloody dummmb animals.
you and your stupid people are the fooooools here. Anambra state has single individuals that are mightier than state governments. Go there and try nonsense and a small boy will dust you

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Capitalpunisher: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2021
care4you:

don't be decieved. a pure igbo man don't have the word "love" in his/her dictionary. ...

and also remember that Biafra is just an imaginary country that can never exist.

we all are stucked here in one Nigeria whether you like it or not...... that's the fact!
you are on your own,
Igbo doesn't have the word love on their dictionary abi, (I wonder why you are thinking with your anus) but is that also why every body hates you even your family members. Sometimes suicide helps
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by garfield1: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
About the ANSIEC Office saga..
I went there and mounted my surveillance from a distance.
Nothing was happening there.
Maybe they relocated their plans from that very location. I wouldn't say.

You didn't go inside na
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Mariangeles(f): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

Ndi mpiawa azu!
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
garfield1:

You didn't go inside na
It wasn't open

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Soldiers, Attack GRA Ontisha , Anambra / Peter Obi Didn't Lie About Peter Odili. Here Is The Truth / Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.