Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Choice Of Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choice Of Career. (248 Views)

The Actual Meaning Of Career / Factors That Can Affect Your Choice Of Career / Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Career. by mascot19(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hello am a final year student,after my graduation am planning on learning (data analytics) or solar/inverter panel(renewable energy)and how it in hot demand in europe as my main hustle,because am using affiliate marketing as my side hustle as my side hustle where I earn on average of 300k/week.
I just need advice on which one to go for.thanks my fellow nairalander.
Re: Choice Of Career. by CrazyMan(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you have a side Hussle that's paying you over 300k per week as you stated, my only advice for you will be to leave the shores of this country upon graduation for your masters, technically it shouldn't be difficult cos you should have saved enough money for your migration.

When you get there you can enroll to learn the solar panel installation and data analysis whilst doing your Msc.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Career. by Princevirus(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870

(1) (Reply)

Don't Risk Your Life To Become Full Time Students - Nasiru Muhammad / I'd Love To Exchange Ideas With You Regarding My NYSC Career / Research Laboratories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.