Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) (78912 Views)

Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) / Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos) / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
See his living room looking exactly like our kitchen
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by chikason22(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
kenzysmith:
Maduka. : Alex are u watching
Alex reports : yes sir
Maduka : by Tuesday am travelling back to las Vegas

Alex reports : sir don't go oo you need to stay on ground cause 2023 I heard that they want a youthful Igbo President is the turn of the Igbos we need money to print out flyers, billboard, and connect with the people

Maduka: so what stopping you from contesting are you not an Igbo man and a youth?
You made me laugh out loud.
Let me console myself after my darling Liverpool lose today.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by ElValiente(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

CC. Soludo

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/186642120327664/
Tension no good.
Baba don finish water for house. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by WADZAS: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
SITTING ROOM REMINDS ME OF BUHARIS SITTING ROOM TOO WAY BACK 2015, VERY AVERAGE SETTINGS MEANING: THIS MAN NO DEY THIEF HIM SITTN ROOM FOR MASSIVE.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,please will Soludo be asking his wife to share bills with him like this? I'm asking for friend.

The concept of bill sharing is aimed at building a home where the lady is productively engaged in the financial aspects of the family and it is not that sharing formula many people perceive it to be.

It might shock you to know that there was probably a time his wife was practically doing the whole spending perhaps when they were still dating or in their early marriage.

So stop looking at bill sharing like something the man and woman will sit and say OK you take certain percentage and I take a certain percentage but see it as a situation where both the man and woman are productively engaged financially.

Nah everything dem go dey spell out for una.

In other news... CONGRATS SOLUDO.. THE INCOMING.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,please will Soludo be asking his wife to share bills with him like this? I'm asking for friend.
Smh...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by gleamy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Before nko, you expect him to be watching Squid Game?
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Toks2008:

The concept of bill sharing is aimed at building a home where the lady is productively engaged in the financial aspects of the family and it is not that sharing formula many people perceive it to be.

It might shock you to know that there was probably a time his wife was practically doing the whole spending perhaps when they were still dating or in their early marriage.

So stop looking at bill sharing like something the man and woman will sit and say OK you take certain percentage and I take a certain percentage but see it as a situation where both the man and woman are productively engaged financially.

Nah everything dem go dey spell out for una.

In other news... CONGRATS SOLUDO.. THE INCOMING.
Lol...

I hope they pay you for free lectures sha... grin
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm.... I hope this man doesn't end up falling hands cos it has always been so with Nigerian politicians, it's when you have high expectations of them they behave badly and shock the people to the core. Eg President Bubu, Okorocha, Dapo Abiodun and so on.. Well only time will tell.

Oh you think he's going to something miraculous and transform his state into Florida ?? H€ll nah it's gonna be same cause he's not winning cause the ordinary folks voted him in , he's got godfathers and even him can't deny that. It's the story of Nigerian politics .
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm.... I hope this man doesn't end up falling hands cos it has always been so with Nigerian politicians, it's when you have high expectations of them they behave badly and shock the people to the core. Eg President Bubu, Okorocha, Dapo Abiodun and so on.. Well only time will tell.

What high expectations did you have for Dapo Abiodun in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Capitalpunisher: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Oga better not loose guard oh. They have already started doing some abracadabra in Ihiala and Idemili.
don't loose your cool bros. Anambra nobi imo
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:

He didn't marry a liability.
Hahahahahaha...see finishing..grin

Iyaebe in the mud..lmao.

These ladies aren't aware such men are principled right from single days..They have priorities listed out as what they want in a life partner...They don't settle for a dumbo with just physical beauty...cheesy

And I pride in being like such men.....Even a woman professor, told me if you pick a lady make sure she has something to bring to the table...Time have past when men marry "sit down dey look" wife..grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by FullBlastLight: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
E be like say d man don give them social distancing! grin
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by jrusky(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Spotted? no be him ask someone to snap him

Very good question bro.

How can someone in his sitting room and being spotted does that sound logical?
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
You're wrong. He won because his people wanted him to win. The masses actually fought for him, against the godfathers who didn't want him cos everyone knows he cannot be controlled.

If he fails, it would be because he wants to. He has everything he needs to succeed. He has the love and trust of his people behind him. He has so much to lose if he lets them down.

Oh you think he's going to something miraculous and transform his state into Florida ?? H€ll nah it's gonna be same cause he's not winning cause the ordinary folks voted him in , he's got godfathers and even him can't deny that. It's the story of Nigerian politics . [/quote]
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Yes. Lol
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by iscom(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by TheLasyBuddha: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Leverage2021:
Which kind wahala be dis

This is the spitting image of me.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by nabiz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

CC. Soludo

the man lack style. Even my sitting room is better than this
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by yahmohy27: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Soludo is the solution.
APGA bu nke anyi, no vacancy in Agu Awka for another party to occupgy. Next is Imo and Abia.
And that's your presidency I guess.
Make una hold am very tight o
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by yahmohy27: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Oga better not loose guard oh. They have already started doing some abracadabra in Ihiala and Idemili.
Nothing will happen,he's the chosen one.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by redcliff: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

he did not fail as cbn govnr. i dont think he would fail as anambra govnr
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Three reasons why Soludo may not want to disappoint Anambra.
1. Soludo intend to contest for president in 2035. He wants to strengthen his political foundation.

2. He wants to outperform Peter Obi: so as to champion the face of modern politicking in the East.

3. As a professor, he wants to teach other governors especially the northern governors that intelligence pays.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Aganju849: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

CC. Soludo

OBJ made this guy everything he is today

Yet Ndigbo will never stop villifying Yoruba people...if not for OBJ's detribalised mentality, a maniac like Andy Uba or worse Ify Ubah the fraudster would be the one heading into Anambra government house to rob them blind
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's for broke guys.

He isn't broke.

But at least soludo's wife knows her place and better not rant like nairaland's resident feminists, because wahala go dey.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
if them like make dem go underworld go do abracabra, apga will always win effortlessly in anambra.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Orpe7(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is what that other former CBN guy should have done instead of going to contest for Aso Rock
Start small and work ur way to the top

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Testimony1988(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Big man, next governor.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
WADZAS:
SITTING ROOM REMINDS ME OF BUHARIS SITTING ROOM TOO WAY BACK 2015, VERY AVERAGE SETTINGS MEANING: THIS MAN NO DEY THIEF HIM SITTN ROOM FOR MASSIVE.

Or what he wants you to believe.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by berrystunn(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
The victory is coming from ipob...in support

We need you guys to continue in other states.. so ipob will continue with the 5 state governor. In men power...

So you guys will stop hiding like rat .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Ggg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.