Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) (78915 Views)

Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) / Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos) / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by dingbang(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
nabiz:
the man lack style. Even my sitting room is better than this
if he put style like dino now, you go still type rubbish say he steal tax payer money.. Abeg shift. It pays to be a simple person.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by APCNig: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm.... I hope this man doesn't end up falling hands cos it has always been so with Nigerian politicians, it's when you have high expectations of them they behave badly and shock the people to the core. Eg President Bubu, Okorocha, Dapo Abiodun and so on.. Well only time will tell.

He did well in CBN.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by floss(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

grin

Alex don jakpa
He went to snap soludo picture in his sitting room
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by yak(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
psychologist:
When you get there, fix the light situation so you can stop using power bank

I think the power bank thing is majorly necessity not because there's no light, abi what is he using to watch TV?
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Someone should help us spot Maduka.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by seyz91(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy you smart
DriverX:
Usual scam
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Starzo: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's for broke guys.
He isn't broke.
Nigeria is finished!
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by seyz91(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy you dey mind bloggers
IamWonderful:
Spotted? no be him ask someone to snap him

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by seyz91(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
Homeboiy:
Maduka oo

Make una watch his temperature oo
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by doggedfighter(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Starzo:

Nigeria is finished!

Starzo, what happened?? grin grin
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by seyz91(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
kenzysmith:
Maduka. : Alex are u watching
Alex reports : yes sir
Maduka : by Tuesday am travelling back to las Vegas

Alex reports : sir don't go oo you need to stay on ground cause 2023 I heard that they want a youthful Igbo President is the turn of the Igbos we need money to print out flyers, billboard, and connect with the people

Maduka: so what stopping you from contesting are you not an Igbo man and a youth?
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by CzarChris(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benwallt:
He has been elected in heavens APC can't do shit.
Truth Anambra just made a heavy statement. Imo my State una dey see una mate?
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by CzarChris(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
psychologist:
When you get there, fix the light situation so you can stop using power bank
I fear who no fear Nigerians, haba! You scrutinize picture sotee you see the powerbank. Shuuu!!! I had to go back to the picture and behold see powerbank on top table. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Benwallt(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
CzarChris:
Truth Anambra just made a heavy statement. Imo my State una dey see una mate?
lol. Imo did make their statements but those vermins in Abuja didn't allow it last. I don't see Uzodima doing second term there
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by TheGift: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
I’m just wondering how someone can be “spotted”, while sitting alone in their own living room.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Kobicove(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
kenzysmith:

Alex reports : sir don't go oo you need to stay on ground cause 2023 I heard that they want a youthful Igbo President is the turn of the Igbos we need money to print out flyers, billboard, and connect with the people

Maduka: so what stopping you from contesting are you not an Igbo man and a youth?

grin
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes. Lol
how? never.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Munzy14:
Smh...
keep smh but small small.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra people will regret voting this Soludo.

Don't crucify me, just reflect on what I said.

All this Professors and grammar, they tend to lose contact with the people.

Sorry o I'm only talking from experience.

Good luck to Anambrarians
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Toks2008:

The concept of bill sharing is aimed at building a home where the lady is productively engaged in the financial aspects of the family and it is not that sharing formula many people perceive it to be.

It might shock you to know that there was probably a time his wife was practically doing the whole spending perhaps when they were still dating or in their early marriage.

So stop looking at bill sharing like something the man and woman will sit and say OK you take certain percentage and I take a certain percentage but see it as a situation where both the man and woman are productively engaged financially.

Nah everything dem go dey spell out for una.

In other news... CONGRATS SOLUDO.. THE INCOMING.
Hi,believe me I understand all these,I'm giving it back to nairaland boys the same way they are dishing it out.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by MOTOPARK: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
kenzysmith:

savage write up cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by CaptainFM1: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Him wife keep tissue on the he table for him....just in case INEC do abracadabra!
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Pardubice: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,please will Soludo be asking his wife to share bills with him like this? I'm asking for friend.
The wife is very productive and supportive.. Unlike some liabilities waiting for men for their daily bread �����

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by Zenithh: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Three reasons why Soludo may not want to disappoint Anambra.
1. Soludo intend to contest for president in 2035. He wants to strengthen his political foundation.

2. He wants to outperform Peter Obi: so as to champion the face of modern politicking in the East.

3. As a professor, he wants to teach other governors especially the northern governors that intelligence pays.

Thank you.

Lol we watch
Na here we go dey when he marks his 100yrs in office. I pray he doesn’t disappoint his pple. Hopes are indeed high. Anambra as a state though better than her sister,Abia state,still needs massive redemption

1 Like

Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by sameks08(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambara people just use red cap and scam Maduka cos if he wear that red cap He go think say He belong
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by paskal16: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
nabiz:
the man lack style. Even my sitting room is better than this
you’re an idiot know that and know peace
Soludo is probably your father’s age mate
Was your father’s house this lit?
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
how? never.

When u marry a useful and independent woman sharing bills is normal not abnormal. The likes of Obama, jayz, Bill Clinton, Kanye West all share bills with their wives.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian added money together to pay for the family house they bought and renovated. It’s very normal. undecided
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by ComeToJesus: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
APC is very disappointed that IPOP head come correct during the election.

The would have expected the anomie and voter apathy to help them cook up results. But IPOB pressed their Mimi button and say make normal elections hold.

APC only thrives in pandemonium and during pandemics grin
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by ComeToJesus: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
APC is very disappointed that IPOP head come correct during the election.

They would have expected the sit-at-home tension and voter apathy to help them cook up results. But IPOB pressed their Mumu button and say make normal elections hold.

APC only thrives in pandemonium and during pandemics grin
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by madjune(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Efcc suppose probe Alex for deceiving and erudite US based scholar on Nigerian soil, in fact on NL platform before our very eyes.
Re: Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) by berrystunn(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm.... I hope this man doesn't end up falling hands cos it has always been so with Nigerian politicians, it's when you have high expectations of them they behave badly and shock the people to the core. Eg President Bubu, Okorocha, Dapo Abiodun and so on.. Well only time will tell.

Anambra is not imo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Ggg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.