Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (47355 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by RimiEmma(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
ISSORITE
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Okortor: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
I already said it since that SOLUDO is the main man, even buahri Himself knows.

Congratulations my friend, we gotta pop champagne by weekend wen we meet.

Great week guys.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Point of correction Soludo won 17 out of 19 not 16

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by FashionCookie(f): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Una wan make me vex now...what of Accord? undecided
With all d mouth APC dey make...they're even struggling first runner up with PDP.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by mbahdi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
People are wicked dem just chop my man maduka money without voting him.feom today.i will nvr believe in online vote anylonger.maduka win online.but soludo win for real life

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by int0x80(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is our resident Nairaland governor? Dr Maduka. Time for Alex reporter to look for another maga grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Mkelv0106(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
So this is how Dr. Maduka loose guard himself, well let's create an online Anambra state for him to rule as Governor.
B4 the start of this election, I thought Anambra state will be on fire with violence. Kudos to Anambra people, Inec and d security forces for keeping the peace. May it continue after d election. Ise'

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by ashawopikin(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shebi one Certain REV said this man can never become the Governor? Lete hear his excuse now

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Samfloxin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by faceland: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
You guys, if you are wise, give that man a chance abeg. He is not a politician.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Orangebasket: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Realdeals:
With the look of things, hardly will the total turnout for this election be close to 10% of total registered voters of over 2.5 millions. Eighteen LG results is not up to 200K.

ISN'T THAT A BOYCOTT?
The problem is not the turn out...many couldnt vote due to the new inec means of verification... Its so messed up

My unit alone sef...people wey no vote yakpa...but turn out was very great!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by yommen: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
We are moving.
3 more LGA to go.
Victory is now certain.
Thank You Chi Okike Abiama.

Still waiting 3?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Gbagura: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Democracy not under threats. See mumu jubilating up there...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Awoo88: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Soludo na Apc ooo. Make nobody cry if the idiot decamp later
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by specialmati(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107415109:
This is MASSIVELY MASSIVE.
God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

The best man that Anambrans want to rule them has been selected.

All the best to all sane, honest, law-abiding and hardworking Anambrans.

Stop typing rubbish.
The election is concluded.
Congratulations to the winner already.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
We said this before and we will say it again.
Truth is not bitter, just that some evil people are bitter to the truth.

About transparency in elections...
This can only happen because we have a President that makes everyone vote count, unlike what our darling country has been used to for 16 years of failure.

Good to see you guys know the kinda good man you've got as a President that you can even vouch for him.
Now, that is integrity at it's peak.
That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Let's give you more insight........

It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Let us read from the comment of one of the sane, honest and hardworking Nairalander we have below... kiss
grin grin grin grin failure no need marketing stop using almost the whole front page marketing failure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by do4luv14(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
EMAXIM:
INEC should announce him the winner already, all the delay is for what now?

inconclusive
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by treatise: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
EMAXIM:
INEC should announce him the winner already, all the delay is for what now?

Na for "inconclusive election"
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is the vote Ndi Igbo would compile together to deal with Tinubu. Tinubu will never be President with votes from Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by odonky: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
ariesbull:
is it
I'm waiting for my dear Awka North to finish the job. We say no to terrorists infested party(APC)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by CoolAmbience(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

One LGA Ihiala has been postponed and they have 148,000 registered voters so the gap between soludo and the person in second which is PDP at the moment must be more than that 148,000 for him to be declared today. Otherwise they will have to wait for Ihiala to be concluded.

No wahala, we will wait.

But also remember that there is the factor of spread too.

Shouldn't he be declared on this ground?

It shouldn't be just about winning by single majority.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by saintmm(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Realdeals:
With the look of things, hardly will the total turnout for this election be close to 10% of total registered voters of over 2.5 millions. Eighteen LG results is not up to 200K.

ISN'T THAT A BOYCOTT?
Good observation, but, unfortunately, such is not provided for in our electoral act. We need to insert a specific percentage which will be minimum for election to have said to be conducted into our electoral act.
That will be the beginning of our political rebirth.

I rise
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by seunayantokun(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Concluded.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by ablejesus26(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ndi Anambra Chukwu Abiama gozie Unu.

In Apga we rest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Kobicove(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Our in-coming governor grin

On APGA we stand!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by toujurs: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
This kind result, no need court case oh grin, you will waste your money on lawyers. This is a genuine victory
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Enugudirty: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wish we can elect someone like this to fix the backward Enugu state
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
dre11:

https://gazettengr.com/anambradecides-soludo-wins-15-of-17-lgas-announced-by-inec/
This Andy Uba! Where are all the APC members that gave him 300k plus votes during their primary. The guy nor go even get upto 50k.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Awoo88:
Soludo na Apc ooo. Make nobody cry if the idiot decamp later

He dare not!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

One LGA Ihiala has been postponed and they have 148,000 registered voters so the gap between soludo and the person in second which is PDP at the moment must be more than that 148,000 for him to be declared today. Otherwise they will have to wait for Ihiala to be concluded.
Does that mean pdp still has a chance?

I did not mention maduka o
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by garfield1: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
APC is finished.
Their supporters are finished just like this corpse griller above me.

Is anambra the only state in nigeria
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Nmezor(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratz Soludo SoIution know say Njikoka LGA go vote APGA more..APGA all the way..God bless my state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu, Adeola Win, Ashafa Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.