Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (47356 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by vickydevoka(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
What happened to Dr Maduka
Alex don chop en money finish
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Miner13: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
We are moving.
3 more LGA to go.
Victory is now certain.
Thank You Chi Okike Abiama.
you're joking with APC, wait until the election is concluded on the 13th or you ask them in osun state how APC overturn 10k plus lead from few wards in a local gov
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by modsfucker: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tanko El-Supremo right now

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by executive12: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
aikyg:
Watch out for the man in 4th position. He could be the next governor.

Not in Anambra State.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by executive12: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Awoo88:
Soludo na Apc ooo. Make nobody cry if the idiot decamp later

That would be political suicide for him. Ask Chris Ngige.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by specialmati(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
BigBashiru:

Dr Maduka will not mind as he really doesnt want to be governor, he just wants a better anambra. im sure if maduka is offered a role with the government he will accept. But he will not be offered for unknown reasons.

I think maduka should just set up an NGO (I think he has) and use it to develop Anambra...
I just like that guy.they should include him in the government
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Kissiemu(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Awoo88:
Exactly what I was telling someone today
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by chakula: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Only Bankers can rule Anambra.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
This mandate freely given to profesor by the good people of anambra state was well deserved . we need intelectuals arround the seat of power
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Miner13:
you're joking with APC, wait until the election is concluded on the 13th or you ask them in osun state how APC overturn 10k plus lead from few wards in a local gov
such can only happen in afonja land
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Awoo88: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
executive12:

That would be political suicide for him. Ask Chris Ngige.
Political relevance is not his goal. His goal his to get the highest Political position in igbo land. Did u think g Ngige or hope will ever contest for any Political office? Na appointment dem dey find so dem fit press every other person neck
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Deesenator: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nkaa but nke anyi
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Deesenator: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra no be imo
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by thatigboman1: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107415109:
This is MASSIVELY MASSIVE.
God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

The best man that Anambrans want to rule them has been selected.

All the best to all sane, honest, law-abiding and hardworking Anambrans.

Stop typing rubbish.
The election is concluded.
Congratulations to the winner already.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
We said this before and we will say it again.
Truth is not bitter, just that some evil people are bitter to the truth.

About transparency in elections...
This can only happen because we have a President that makes everyone vote count, unlike what our darling country has been used to for 16 years of failure.

Good to see you guys know the kinda good man you've got as a President that you can even vouch for him.
Now, that is integrity at it's peak.
That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Let's give you more insight........

It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Let us read from the comment of one of the sane, honest and hardworking Nairalander we have below... kiss
this benue man, I am giving u last warning, stop quoting me in your useless rantings. Final warning.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by blank(f): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:
Keep it coming. Hafa with Andy Uba, not even one local government for him?

In his own local govt, he managed to upset PDP as second place. He couldn't even win his LG.

Ifeanyi Ubah is loved in his zone and will always win. I remember then he used to give free fuel to the first 50 motorcyclists on Monday from his filling station.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by nextstep(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Unless APC is able to conjure up some votes, I wish to congratulate governor Soludo for a brilliant campaign, and may he be allowed to lead Anambra unto glory. cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by thatigboman1: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Miner13:
but the gap between APGA and APC in this case is over 60,000
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by ogwumgbe: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Awoo88:

No sitting governor will decamp to any other party in Anambra State so go and sleep
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by BluntCrazeMan: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Realdeals:
With the look of things, hardly will the total turnout for this election be close to 10% of total registered voters of over 2.5 millions. Eighteen LG results is not up to 200K.

ISN'T THAT A BOYCOTT?
Even if na 0.001%,, a winner will definitely be announced.
BOYCOTT WILL NEVER HELP ANYBODY.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by ariesbull: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2021
odonky:
I'm waiting for my dear Awka North to finish the job. We say no to terrorists infested party(APC)
Awka delivered
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Liposure: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2021
FashionCookie:
Una wan make me vex now...what of Accord? undecided
With all d mouth APC dey make...they're even struggling first runner up with PDP.
APC bu nke we but APGA bu nke anyi, Anambra bu nke anyi. Good morning
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by FashionCookie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Liposure:
APC bu nke we but APGA bu nke anyi, Anambra bu nke anyi. Good morning
Lol...Fine morning Charlie
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by Liposure: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...Fine morning Charlie
if i've neva known you, i would mistake you for a ghanian.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC by FashionCookie(f): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Liposure:
if i've neva known you, i would mistake you for a ghanian.
Lol...abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu, Adeola Win, Ashafa Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.