Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover (56994 Views)

Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her New Range Rover (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by revived: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The FUTURE is PUSIMALE

Men are not good planners. The wast money on drugs and alcohol. Watch how whitemoney money will vanish.

You are a fuuuul so females are good planners buy using a range Rover they can maintain

Well after ten years we will see if their clito can still work hard

Opohnuh omo
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:
You chose to talk about the movies which you think you know about?
Do you know the meaning of owning stocks? Do you know what stock appreciation means?
Why did you ignore the endorsement to focus on movies?

You people do not understand that women love cars. She is not training anyone with her money, why do you think it is difficult for her to buy a range given all her sources of income?

Someone said Audio fan? I laugh. You are a learner honestly
Continue believing dem
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Nawa for most Nigerians sef..see comment section as everyone just dey conclude..
How una take know how she take get the vehicle?
Small thing una don conclude.. tomorrow fit be una turn oo..so let's stop criticizing and concluding without prove..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by EmmyCC: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2021
My Star Girl! God bless you more.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Valuc: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2021
The girls dey ball hot hot... Where the guys dey
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by NOwazobia: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Bull season for clitocurrency

Those that bought the dip will now be rejoicing. Because the coin price done reach ATH.
My guy sabi the matter. She is obviously a whale ����

My signature is still very much active as it has been increased till November 23, 2021. Quantity also increased from 600000 to 1million NS.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2021
jaxxy:

U just answer urself, she got endorsements a year plus now, she acts movies, had post bb events in different countries. It’s all been paying.

U people think multimillions come in 1 or 2 mega payments when it’s a gathering of millions over years and she has the multi income source to pull that.

How much is the car max 50m bt definitely less.

Oga no endorsement for someone who does nothing like Erica will go into Millions more than 10Million at best. Infact 10M is too much. She isn't Wizkid or Davido. There is no value in using her for endorsement.

She isn't a musician, the movies she acts are subpar. Besides how many movies has she acted?

You berra be using your head.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2021
truthsayer009:

Oga no endorsement for someone who does nothing like Erica will go into Millions more than 10Million at best. Infact 10M is too much. She isn't Wizkid or Davido. There is no value in using her for endorsement.

She isn't a musician, the movies she acts are subpar. Besides how many movies has she acted?

You berra be using your head.

Seems u didn’t follow up on bbn lockdown season. It was during the covid19 break. Everybody was at home both students and workers. Almost everyone paid attention to bbn lockdown, the fanbase was huge for them both in and outside Nigeria.

Many companies wanted to cash in on their publicity and fanbase to get over covid drowntime. This is besides the Ins she got from her fans worldwide that supported her after her unfair and controversial disqualification.

Her acting career went up after bbn also.

Erica no be lazy gal, she was working more than most husslers and it payed of.

Wizkid no get money until he got international recognitions and awards. Na packaging and debts everywhere.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by EmmyCC: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2021
ANDREW91:

Na only she go the house na, Na only she get audio fans, and na only she be workaholic People that has been acting movies all their lives cant still afford a range rover talkless of her wey never act reach 5.
Even d lead role she played on that movie, her pay nor reach 500k, abi u think say them go share the money into 2 give her one part? Abeg bring another story.
You can not talk of things you don't Know of. Work on your self and pray to God to bless you.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by EmmyCC: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:
I was reading through the comments on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6839142/bbnaijas-erica-gets-new-range and I was amazed.

The level of frustration, ignorance, self defeatism and envy displayed was palpable and I wanted to put this down. I am not sure it will help any of those kids but I pray they will learn a thing or two.
Assuming Erica is Idle and has been doing nothing since BBNAIJA and had nothing before BBNAIJA:

1.Erica left the house and was given $73,000 by her fans
2. On her birthday, the fans bought a mansion in Lekki
3. On her birthday, the fans gave her $10,000 worth of stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines. Go check how much Tesla alone appreciated in the last few months
4. Look at that dollar cake, how much do you think that is?
5. A group gave her 10 million on her birthday

But Erica has been working her ass out
1. See attached for the number of endorsements. Even if they pay her only 1 million each? But we know that she is the hottest brand influencer in Nigeria and she is paid a lot for it.
2. Erica's devil in Agbada was the second highest grossing in Nigeria Box office with 41.5 million. Was she paid for her leading role?
3. She has released bitter rain and other projects

You should do a research on her past before BBN.

Now do you really think that Erica needs her cl*t to buy a range sport? No she does not.
Erica can buy you as a sex slave if that is what she needs.

Stop tarring everyone with one brush.
https://www.nairaland.com/6839256/erica-actress-range-rover-supposed#107420573
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Seems u didn’t follow up on bbn lockdown season. It was during the covid19 break. Everybody was at home both students and workers. Almost everyone paid attention to bbn lockdown, the fanbase was huge for them both in and outside Nigeria.

Many companies wanted to cash in on their publicity and fanbase to get over covid drowntime. This is besides the Ins she got from her fans worldwide that supported her after her unfair and controversial disqualification.

Her acting career went up after bbn also.

Erica no be lazy gal, she was working more than most husslers and it payed of.

Wizkid no get money until he got international recognitions and awards. Na packaging and debts everywhere.

Does awards come with money? I don't know where you are getting your information from?

I need to stop arguing with you, you don't know anything.

Hustle wetin? Babe that is living baby girl life, you must be like 19 or something or something because the way you think is funny.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
EmmyCC:

You can not talk of things you don't Know of. Work on your self and pray to God to bless you.
God has blessed me and he is still blessing me
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
truthsayer009:

Does awards come with money? I don't know where you are getting your information from?

I need to stop arguing with you, you don't know anything.

Hustle wetin? Babe that is living baby girl life, you must be like 19 or something or something because the way you think is funny.

Yes cos nobody will come to ur concerts until Ure internationally recognized. U think it’s our naira market thats giving him or Burna money?

Erica is internationally recognized also. Fanbase all over Africa and beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
revived:

You are a fuuuul so females are good planners buy using a range Rover they can maintain

Well after ten years we will see if their clito can still work hard

Opohnuh omo
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by agabaI23(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
ANDREW91:

Continue believing dem
You lack knowledge. Seek it bruh
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:
You lack knowledge. Seek it bruh
Mr knowledge i know u live with her
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Drella(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t know why they always rush to buy Range Rover. Go to car shops and you’ll see many Nigerian used Range Rovers for sale.

It is a cool ride, but expensive to maintain.

Why not buy something that would be easy on you in the long run?

Where the money for purchase came from is also where the money for maintenance will come from.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Drella(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

Men are not good planners. The wast money on drugs and alcohol. Watch how whitemoney money will vanish.

Can she boast of the money not coming from a man?

#TheFutureIsOlosho
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by octus2008(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
You are a bad guy grin grin grin grin
TarOrfeeek:

Those that bought the dip will now be rejoicing. Because the coin price done reach ATH.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by revived: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

If you knw who I be real life , you will then understand why nairaland absorbs herself from taking responsibility over anything you post
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by ChiefSweetus: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by EmmyCC: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2021
ANDREW91:

God has blessed me and he is still blessing me
Then stop saying things you don't know about.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by EmmyCC: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Drella:

Can she boast of the money not coming from a man?

#TheFutureIsOlosho
Women work hard and earn their money too.
Everything no be man.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2021
EmmyCC:

Then stop saying things you don't know about.
I believe u too know what u are talking about on defending her
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Drella(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
EmmyCC:

Women work hard and earn their money too.
Everything no be man.

True.
But why do you think most of BBN's females are outshining the males? Don't the males hustle too?
Asides from the car won in the House,how many males have bought cars and houses like their female counterparts?

So many of these pussypreneurs are into clitocurrency and cockexchange.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by EmmyCC: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Drella:

True.
But why do you think most of BBN's females are outshining the males? Don't the males hustle too?
Asides from the car won in the House,how many males have bought cars and houses like their female counterparts?

So many of these pussypreneurs are into clitocurrency and cockexchange.

Well, the females often have an advantage when it comes to getting brand endorsements, also some of the men are also doing great but they may not have the need to show off like their female counterparts.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by Drella(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
EmmyCC:

Well, the females often have an advantage when it comes to getting brand endorsements, also some of the men are also doing great but they may not have the need to show off like their female counterparts.

Lol these are just assumptions.
Re: Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover by jaiyeorie: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
#bbnaija Kaisha Eric Dorathy Nengi Venita Akpofure Swanky Prince Mercy Eke- Erica Nlewedim birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewZTO4dqfsg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.