Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) (1878 Views)

We Don’t Have Problem With Igbo, But Yoruba Pretending As Lagosians — Indigenes / Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Ovamboland(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Osinbanjo the mumu will do what? Did you forget in a hurry how these afonjas were hyping this same osinbanjo saying that he will handle the economy while the terrorist will handle the security of the dungeon? Fast forward later, osinbanjo's economic know-how was going to the markets to share N5,000 to market women. Why are some of you so dumb that you forget easily?

By the way, why should a yoruba man become the next president when it's Igbo's turn to rule the dungeon? These afonjas want peace in their dungeon called nigeria, but they are inviting problems with their greed to produce the next president when it's not their time. Igbos must be given both APC and PDP presidential ticket slots before anyone can take those afonjas seriously with their "we want peace nonsense".

Ibo must be given APC ticket, is this clowning or what?
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
mightyhaze:
I'm yorobar but I rather support Igbos to presidency because my yorobar have done 16vyears in presidency in the south while Igbos haven't done a day..

This is pure greed on our path
you are not yoruba. you cant spell yoruba well
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by optionalY09: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2021
I am Yoruba i will never vote anyone under the current constitution. I am not stupid
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Parada: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Ask that foolish Igbo man Emefiele how dollar is now where it is. Who told you the presidency is the turn of the Igbo ?! I hope madness is not worrying you Igbos. Who n who sat down to discuss î

FallenShitHole:
Osinbanjo the mumu will do what? Did you forget in a hurry how these afonjas were hyping this same osinbanjo saying that he will handle the economy while the terrorist will handle the security of the dungeon? Fast forward later, osinbanjo's economic know-how was going to the markets to share N5,000 to market women. Why are some of you so dumb that you forget easily?

By the way, why should a yoruba man become the next president when it's Igbo's turn to rule the dungeon? These afonjas want peace in their dungeon called nigeria, but they are inviting problems with their greed to produce the next president when it's not their time. Igbos must be given both APC and PDP presidential ticket slots before anyone can take those afonjas seriously with their "we want peace nonsense".
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by mightyhaze: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Poiu11:
you are not yoruba. you cant spell yoruba well
But that's not the point here.. read between the lines.

BTW I'm pure omoalubi cool
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Benchilwell: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Parada:
Ask that foolish Igbo man Emefiele how dollar is now where it is. Who told you the presidency is the turn of the Igbo ?! I hope madness is not worrying you Igbos. Who n who sat down to discuss î

yes osinbajo can do well as a president even though d buhari administration have given him bad reputation but man if igbos were playing their card and support one person(corruption free) in one voice well d presidency suppose to be d turn Igbos(south east) if u are talking about justice in zoning because south west,south south,north have done their part but south east and middle belt have not in any way
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Parada: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Your arguement is ridiculously flawed.
Both the NE and NC are yet to ruled as well. If we are talking tribes there are even more tribes yet to rule than the Igbos.

Benchilwell:
yes osinbajo can do well as a president even though d buhari administration have given him bad reputation but man if igbos were playing their card and support one person(corruption free) in one voice well d presidency suppose to be d turn Igbos(south east) if u are talking about justice in zoning because south west,south south,north have done their part but south east and middle belt have not in any way
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Useless post.
Igbos don't vote.
Go back to past elections and check out how many Igbos voted
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Zandena(f): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2021
This bullshit have come again
It would have been a surprise if it is otherwise ofcourse,your bigotry is unparalleled.
The only reason for your reason to choosing darkness over light is that one (Osinbajo) is a confirmed Christian fanatic and the other (Tinubu) is a maker of many leaders and has no religious agenda in his governance agenda!
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Idiko1: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Dailymice:
Don't get me wrong, I believe in Biafra, but since there is no headway so far, if I am to pick between Tinubu and Osinbajo, I would go for Osinbajo.

You may say, But what is he doing while Buhari is messing up, but if you take a good look, what can he do? If he opens up, he will be dealt with; the best is to play his cards well for his own time to become president.

Remember when Buhari went to London and handed over power to Osinbajo, he quickly made drastic moves, by sacking the DSS guy and installing the next in line who was a southerner but immediately Buhari came back, he replaced the southerner with another northerner and till date, he has refused to hand over power to Osinbajo when on his way out of the country.

Osinbajo has this progressive vibes, Tinubu is old and old-fashioned, I doubt he has ideas to run this country well, as he should be sitting with OBJ or Gowon to discuss their days back then.

Osinbajo may look calm outwardly, but this man would do great if he rules this country.

Insults and mumu talk are expected in the comments sha. They never disappoint.

The bolded is an idiotic logic which can only come from a Nigerian. You must be a member of APC, thus a delegate, to pick between the two men.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Benchilwell:
we yoruba dont believe in south south.. they is no relationship between itsekiri people and ikwerri
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by blaqoracle: 3:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Dailymice:
Don't get me wrong, I believe in Biafra, but since there is no headway so far, if I am to pick between Tinubu and Osinbajo, I would go for Osinbajo.

You may say, But what is he doing while Buhari is messing up, but if you take a good look, what can he do? If he opens up, he will be dealt with; the best is to play his cards well for his own time to become president.

Remember when Buhari went to London and handed over power to Osinbajo, he quickly made drastic moves, by sacking the DSS guy and installing the next in line who was a southerner but immediately Buhari came back, he replaced the southerner with another northerner and till date, he has refused to hand over power to Osinbajo when on his way out of the country.

Osinbajo has this progressive vibes, Tinubu is old and old-fashioned, I doubt he has ideas to run this country well, as he should be sitting with OBJ or Gowon to discuss their days back then.

Osinbajo may look calm outwardly, but this man would do great if he rules this country.

if you want to fail in politics, beg igbos to support you.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 2:01am On Nov 17, 2021
blaqoracle:
very interesting
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 4:26am On Nov 19, 2021
cool cool
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
This is a real definition of "sophisticated foolishness" ...This is why the media team of osibanjo is as useless as the "Fake Pastor" and celebrated yaribaa thief. Why must you AFONJANESTERN miscreants involve IGBO people in all your useless schemes and outdated "bad press"...why cant you appeal openly to IGBOs concerning the candidature of Osibanjo??...Do you think sensible people dont see beyond your useless Soutrhern Unity Narrative??

Even as Tinubu is a bastardddd criminal...when both of them are placed together i rather choose Tinubu, at least you know where he is going to. Osibanjo is a useless Betrayer of trust...why should a man that brazenly "lies" without FEAR be a choice at all?? This osibanjo is at the forefront of the "suppress" the IGBO agenda in Lagos and other places. Osibanjo represents the Yaribaa christian miscreants that will do anything to anneliate IGBOs..they abound in all churches in Lagos...be it orthodox and unorthodox.

Osibanjo is a Criminal and a bloddy theif ...who stole "Trader moni" and stole NEMA funds...and other useless thievery. The guy is a disgrace to all the christian values....spits

In summary please dont claim IGBO and present your watery and useless narrative for people to read. Be proud of your useless afonjanestern heritage and leave GBO out of your useless Unity begging stunts....SPITS!!

The very reason Igbos are ostracized from mainstream and civilised politics.

You cant even discuss a political candidate civilly and without hate, toxic insults and personalised malevolence seeping from every pore of your skin.

Yet you lot wonder why no Nigerian wants an Igbo as his/her President.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2021
blaqoracle:

Totally agree. They will put everyone off with their insultive and hateful demeanor to actually drive away support from your camp.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 19, 2021
optionalY09:
I am Yoruba i will never vote anyone under the current constitution. I am not stupid

Whether you get involved or not, elections will happen in 2023 and Nigeria will have a new President.

Sensible men plan for all eventualities. Those banking on elections not taking place in Anambra are today broken and disappointed.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by yommen: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Dailymice:

The bolded paragraph is what I have been saying but I'm surprised Nigerians never think in that direction. To drive home your point, Osinbajo seems to look to me as a man who has other ideas contrary to what is happening in the country and that's why he has been sidelined. The best is to watch and learn the act and arts of the Aso Rock. See, let Osinbajo become president, Aso Rock will quake, I tell you. He will fire and hire, that's sure.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 1:22am On Nov 30, 2021
yommen:

The bolded paragraph is what I have been saying but I'm surprised Nigerians never think in that direction. To drive home your point, Osinbajo seems to look to me as a man who has other ideas contrary to what is happening in the country and that's why he has been sidelined. The best is to watch and learn the act and arts of the Aso Rock. See, let Osinbajo become president, Aso Rock will quake, I tell you. He will fire and hire, that's sure.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dsalvo:

Whether you get involved or not, elections will happen in 2023 and Nigeria will have a new President.

Sensible men plan for all eventualities. Those banking on elections not taking place in Anambra are today broken and disappointed.
nigerian will decide
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by justtoodark: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
FallenShitHole:

kiki....
go na,go tell politicians to make that possible....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will Defend Finland", IPOB's Simon Ekpa Dares Russia, Withdraws Support / "Any Muslim Who Votes Tinubu May Allah Destroy His Thumb" - Kano Sheikh (Video) / ASUU 1.2 Trillion Demand Will Make Poor Students To Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.