Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 (7191 Views)

Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Bigkoko® African Integrated Services LLC; in addition to our Consultancy & Business Support Services is also a Registered Financial Services Provider in RWANDA. Owned, Developed & currently runned by a Nigerian of Igbo extraction, Resident in Kigali Rwanda!

Hopefully our Central Bank of Rwanda (BNR) License comes out Aug 2022! Then two major hubs of Lagos & Cape Town will be Link to act in conjunction with Kigali as Operational HQ of Bigkoko® Marketplace platform where Verified Entrepreneurs, Businesses, Individuals from 14 Western, Eastern & Southern African countries can transact, safely, securely and competitively in exchange of Goods, Services, Finances!

Our niche Services will solve the current dollars crisis destroying African economies especially Nigeria, my beloved country! It's Time to ditch the USD or at least limit dependency on it, or else African economies will go burst! See what is happening in Nigeria!

Gov Godwin Emefiele; the Central Bank of NIGERIA boss is afraid to sound the alarm! Because of Western capitalists hold on him & NIGERIA! Copy the Russians! Buy our Oil & Gas in Naira! Let the West Deal fairly or expect the Kraken!

With our services you don't need USD (US dollars) when travelling from one African countries to any of the 14 African countries we shall expand to!

You deposit the amount you require in a 3rd country in your Local currency and when you get to the 3rd country you withdraw the local currency equivalent of what you deposited in your country, Exchanged directly against the Local currency, not the USD.

All securely done with & on our Bigkoko® Marketplace platform!

Pic.
The founder, MD CEO of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC Kigali Rwanda with Dr Edomobi; an international Trade, Property & Investment LLC CEO in Kigali, after a fruitful meeting on possible partnership, collaboration and alliance!

NIGERIA rocks! Truly we are the richest, Smartest & only African Country that would give the west & Asians good Competition in this Fintech & FinServices industry!
They can't dominate the exploitation & exploration of our Natural Resources and also do in this Fintech & FinServices industry! No way. We're all going to try our creativity too!

Let's Support one of our own!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
For Company registration & General Business Support Services in Rwanda.... We are Bigkoko, we are the Best in our line of Business! Give us a trial with your Business!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Having an international Company is one of the best things that could happen to you, especially during economic uncertainties!
We can help you set up a Limited Liability Company in Rwanda, set up a brisk, smart Customer Care center & other operational needs of your business while you operate same from any part of the world!!

We are Smart, customer focus & will help you to grow!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Starting an international Company longer a big deal with Bigkoko®

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let's Register a Company for you! Thinking of expansion? Think Bigkoko® Business Support Services Kigali Rwanda!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tech and Services Business is bae here!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Still at your service!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Three straight working days! Company Registration!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Company Registration in Rwanda gives you easy access to EAC & SADC markets!
As West Africa markets (ECOWAS) continues to wobble, EAC is to the Rescue! Bigkoko can help you with Company Registration, Feasibility Study & Account Opening. We are the Best and most pocket friendly Small business offering these services!

Company Registration....THREE WORKING DAYS!
Account Opening........SEVEN WORKING DAYS! (Using our express service)
Feasibility Study.......THREE WORKING DAYS!
Financial Services/Errands........NA

Try us today!

Also, if you need an International Representative, Bigkoko can file in for you for just a toke! Be smart, be like the West!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
As long as you are ready to compete with others, we will show you the winning Strategies. Strategies that wins!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Want to register a Company in Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, DRC Congo Burundi?

With our services you stay anywhere in the world and run your Hustle, while payments goes straight into your Rwandan Company account!

Trust us, we are your perfect plug in these sorts of things!

Contact us through any of the means below!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Bigkoko ® Business Support Services!
• Company Registration, three working days.
• Account opening, seven working days.
• Feasibility Study, three working days.

Run your Hustle from anywhere in the world. Deliver your services from Nigeria. We set up a Call Center to handle your Enquiries in Kigali etc. Receive your payment in Rwanda. Transfer your payment from Rwanda to anywhere!

All legit & lawful!

Patronize Bigkoko ® Your local Tech Company!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Opportunities don't last forever, that's why Nokia is no longer in the top turf!

Hurry up now that the processes is still still very liberal!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
What you may not know is that with the Advent of ICT, you can run your Company from any Country in the World..... without as much as stressing yourself. Ask us how!

Company Registration? Possible, all processes completed in Three working days.
Bank ACCOUNT opening... First Option (seven working days) Second Option (Depends on The Rwandan Embassy in your home country)
Customer Call Center? Set up within two working days.
Feasibility Study? Three working days. Any industry. Any Sector.
Client REPRESENTATIVE? Custom designed.
Product Design & Customization to suit the Local Market? Seven working days.

Bigkoko.......Your Local Tech Company!!!!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Mide3367: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Look at the West....Copy all their progressive steps in modernizing their economies! This include scaling down operational expenses, working Virtually and giving sound Service Delivery!

Our Business Support & Front End Consultancy Can help you Start-up. Leave the Street for us, we run it for you! Tell us the nature of your Business, we bring it to Life!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Company Registration, Feasibility Study & Bank Account Opening still on by your one & Only Local Tech Company (Bigkoko). Fair Service Charge applies for all these!

A great Experience is what we promise you!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
If you run a TRAVEL AGENCY & we registered it for you, contact us for a collaboration for a Tech Boot-Camp Deal in Kigali Rwanda! If you plan to set up a Travel Agency in Kigali, now is the best time for us to register it for you!

Join our Group of Serious minded entrepreneurs! We will help you to make legit money! Travel Agency Only.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
The world is experiencing a pedigree shift! Join the smart guys working virtually from Siberia but with representative Companies in OTHER parts of the world

You can have a Company registered in Rwanda, to serve as your Int'l HQ while you deliver your services from any part of the globe. Ask us!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Three WORKING DAYS your Rwanda Limited Liability Company is ready!

Not done we can get you a Bank Account, a phone number for OTP & Call center for Real time Customer Services! Ask Bigkoko!

Bigkoko....Your Local Tech Company.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by bet9ja(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bigkoko:
Three WORKING DAYS your Rwanda Limited Liability Company is ready!

Not done we can get you a Bank Account, a phone number for OTP & Call center for Real time Customer Services! Ask Bigkoko!

Bigkoko....Your Local Tech Company.

Great job you are doing here. I actually read through your post and i commend your perseverance and consistency in making Bigkoko a global brand. I am a software engineer and i would like to do business with Bigkoko someday. I have been to Rwanda, Kigali before, but never explore the country.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 1:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Thanks for your kind words & offer of possible future prospect. We appreciate!

bet9ja:

Great job you are doing here. I actually read through your post and i commend your perseverance and consistency in making Bigkoko a global brand. I am a software engineer and i would like to do business with Bigkoko someday. I have been to Rwanda, Kigali before, but never explore the country.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
I REMEMBER when we started this journey in 2021, during the hey-days of Covid-19 pandemic! It was tough but refreshing. Lots of upset, re-planning and surprises!
Was depressed several times, came out stronger because i learnt something which London School of Business or Harvard School of Business can not teach you... Street Credibility & Smartness especially The thin Line that separate Operating Costs & how it affects Profits in the Short-Medium Run.

Though before now, i have actually garnered a bit of experience servicing High Worth Individuals & Businesses, so i know the ropes of Corporate Branding & Aggressive Marketing. Armed with these skills, it was actually impossible for the East Africa Market to run me a Number!

So what is the Take?
We can actually help you set up a Business, create something profitable out of it and you be glad you actually Deal. You run it from anywhere in the world. All legit and lawful.

Our Major focus for clients are in the Tourism, Training & IT Sectors! With a LITTLE over $3500 you can pull through for three-six months before the profits starts running-in! I must warn you. There may be need for lots of sleepless nights figuring how to use lean resources to get the best results.

I actually feel bad at times that most of our patronage is from Asia (China, Japan, India) and Nigeria. I wish our African brothers can actually take advantages we offer. There are lots of stuffs that can be copied from Western World, mirrored and replicated here in Africa, Regulatory Policies are actually friendly here Compared to more developed Economies.

Take for instance, Bigkoko Market place is Modeled after Paypal & Amazon combined together.....Low Volume cash movement via instrumentality of Gift Cards cashed back in 24 African Countries, & a Gigantic border-less Market Place where stuffs can be bought, paid for from anywhere in the world! With Bigkoko Market Place which is accessible via web or App, its possible for a friend, family member to stay in USA and buy you a meal or cake for your birthday, and it gets delivered to you in say, Lilongwe!

We understand these are trying times for most people, and family members in developed Countries might actually be going through some bit of stuffs too. They might not have hundreds of dollars to give you for your birthday, but a cake of say $10 worth might not be much of a challenge, our R&grin found.

So how do you start?
From Monday to Friday between the hours of 11am-3pm GMT, we are running a free Business Support Consultation virtually. Otherwise, you can ask us to run you a quick Feasibility Study to ascertain first hand what works, then we proceed to open you a Company. Here's the beautiful part of it, if you can not afford African wide presence, you can manage two branches for now which are Rwanda & Your Home country!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2022
If you are in Kigali, you can visit us at our Upscale Office at Norrsken House, KN 78 St Kigali, by Coque Bank HQ around Car Free Zone! Otherwise, hook up with a High Speed Internet and do A Video Calll With us!

IT
Tourism
Business Training.
Marketing..........................
We can help you create a behemoth that span countries. If we can do it, then you too can with our mutually beneficial plan. Ask us how.

Wanna turn Legit? Let's be your Business Consigliere! Trust? We see nothing & Hear Nothing! Close your shit and give us that damn call now!

Bigkoko:
I REMEMBER when we started this journey in 2021, during the hey-days of Covid-19 pandemic! It was tough but refreshing. Lots of upset, re-planning and surprises!
Was depressed several times, came out stronger because i learnt something which London School of Business or Harvard School of Business can not teach you... Street Credibility & Smartness especially The thin Line that separate Operating Costs & how it affects Profits in the Short-Medium Run.

Though before now, i have actually garnered a bit of experience servicing High Worth Individuals & Businesses, so i know the ropes of Corporate Branding & Aggressive Marketing. Armed with these skills, it was actually impossible for the East Africa Market to run me a Number!

So what is the Take?
We can actually help you set up a Business, create something profitable out of it and you be glad you actually Deal. You run it from anywhere in the world. All legit and lawful.

Our Major focus for clients are in the Tourism, Training & IT Sectors! With a LITTLE over $3500 you can pull through for three-six months before the profits starts running-in! I must warn you. There may be need for lots of sleepless nights figuring how to use lean resources to get the best results.

I actually feel bad at times that most of our patronage is from Asia (China, Japan, India) and Nigeria. I wish our African brothers can actually take advantages we offer. There are lots of stuffs that can be copied from Western World, mirrored and replicated here in Africa, Regulatory Policies are actually friendly here Compared to more developed Economies.

Take for instance, Bigkoko Market place is Modeled after Paypal & Amazon combined together.....Low Volume cash movement via instrumentality of Gift Cards cashed back in 24 African Countries, & a Gigantic border-less Market Place where stuffs can be bought, paid for from anywhere in the world! With Bigkoko Market Place which is accessible via web or App, its possible for a friend, family member to stay in USA and buy you a meal or cake for your birthday, and it gets delivered to you in say, Lilongwe!

We understand these are trying times for most people, and family members in developed Countries might actually be going through some bit of stuffs too. They might not have hundreds of dollars to give you for your birthday, but a cake of say $10 worth might not be much of a challenge, our R&grin found.

So how do you start?
From Monday to Friday between the hours of 11am-3pm GMT, we are running a free Business Support Consultation virtually. Otherwise, you can ask us to run you a quick Feasibility Study to ascertain first hand what works, then we proceed to open you a Company. Here's the beautiful part of it, if you can not afford African wide presence, you can manage two branches for now which are Rwanda & Your Home country!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Let's be your Business Consigliere....... Tested & Trusted to spend sleepless nights until you win! That is if you stay long in the brawl!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
There is this friend who i advised months ago from migrating among all places to "UK". Now he is asking me how to set up a Tech Company in Kigali or Mombasa. Can you imagine? This a close personal friend, like i know he is reading this message now and he can not get angry because, we are Buddies united by blood. I even pleaded with the motherfucker, to just invest £1000 in Bigkoko in March, he refused flatly. By now all the motherfucker would have done was simply take a huge loan from any Bank in Uk, fly down to Kigali, give me his term and restructure Bigkoko to meet UK standards. Imagine the wasted time going to a Broke UK!
Now he wants me to help him set up something like Bigkoko in Kigali or Mombasa! Lol.

Well, it's not personal. No business is too late or should be refused so long it's legit, and no law is broken. So i have given him Muzungu price for our services! I am still waiting for him to make the initial deposit before we swing into action. UK has run him a Number!
Muzungu is Rwandan word for white men!

Buy Local. Patronize Bigkoko. Spend local. Patronize Local. Bigkoko.....Your Local Tech Company.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Do you know you can comfortably start in Nigeria, and serve the world. Bigkoko will provide the required Legitimacy for you. This is what we offer the world in Africa.
* Gift Cards customized to cash in destination Countries.
* Car Rentals.
* Food
* Taxis & Cabs
* Short Let Rooms, styled after Air BnB.

With just a Negotiated Franchise Fee,which comes with free Company Registration and other Business Support, you can set up and be part of an International Financial Technology & Business Support Group.

So how can you make Money with these tailored niches?

* You & your team (Max of 4) can be a Partner & Country Director for your Country. 22 African Countries up for grabs. Conditions are very simple. Infrastructures minimal. That is you run the show for your Country. Your Responsibilities cut across Risk, Evaluation & Compliance Assessments for your Country, Payment of Vendors for Service delivered and coordination of Booking services for Customer & Confirmation of Bigkoko Gift Card Purchases in your Country.

* You become a Vendor by listing your service on our Market Place. Services sought after include; Hotels rentals, Short Let Apartments, Car Rentals, Foods,Flight ticketing for Airlines. Don't worry about marketing or getting Clients. That is our responsibility. You pay us nothing, just a small commission when Clients book & pay for your Services/product through our Market Place App or Website.

So what are you waiting for?
Pick up your phone and give us that damn call!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Advise to Entreprenuers

The best way to succeed as an entrepreneur is to begin with what ever Resources you have; Capital-Finance or Human, Technology or Location, as you move along you will figure it out!
When I started Bigkoko in 2021, i didn't envisage that it will grew this much within a short few months to span countries.

Currently you can Book Hotel & Short Let Accommodations in 24 African Countries; including booking taxis and cab that pick you up at 10 minutes notice, hire cars in 24 Africa Countries, buy food in 24 African Countries from anywhere in the world and off course cash back Bigkoko Gift Card in 24 African Countries! All done with your PC/Phone on our website/Mobile App.

How did we achieve all these at short notice and with extremely little Resources?
Strategy + Consistency + Focus + Preparation + Luck (Grace) + Opportunity = Success!

Our GOAL for this month October is to have Physical presence in 15 African Countries & Country Partners/Directors for each Country. Requests for these keep steaming to our mail on Daily basis!
Spend Local. Buy Local. Use Local. Patronize Local. Patronize Bigkoko!
BIGKOKO.....Your Local Tech Company
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Business Support has never been this easy! Bigkoko ® Business Support Services is your best option when expansion and Starting up a New Business is your objective!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by BigkokoRep: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Still in the Business of Supporting Entrepreneurs
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you have 150k, and you need a Company fully Registered, with it's own Mobile money Sim Business phone number, Operational Virtual Call Center, Company bank account details (Dollars & Rwf, transfer can be made via Mobile App and internet banking to anywhere in the world), talk to us.

Add what services you desire to offer, IT, Tourism, Virtual Hospitality, Drone Manufacturing etc. to the business.

100% of The Company Shares will be transferred straight to you once you send us payments and a Notarized notice of acceptance to own the Company.

With a negotiated sum an 9-hour working staff will handle the International Call Center for you!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Your Business Support Service Provider. Send us your Enquiries!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? / Business Section Business Library / Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.