Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

People Run While A Building Collapses (video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Run While A Building Collapses (video) (28272 Views)

Two-storey Accident And Emergency Building In FMC Umuahia Collapses (VIDEO) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
kingsleefolli:
The First suspect is this camera man and the guy that passed in front of the camera. They pushed the building down.
The price of building materials is high.contractor are just managing materials.this are the root cause. Next my Lord I rest my cases.

U be stand up comedian grin the bolded make me piss for body .

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:
Instead of you to build Duplex with substandard materials, why not build a nice modernize Bungalow undecided and have rest of mind cool
House na house, big or small na house

House na House I agreed with you, but it all depends on what purpose you want to make use of the space for

1 Like

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by winner37(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
The materials they are using for building is very poor, just looked at how everything is falling flat....
Those pillars they are using is very thin how do they believe it will give the building � support ?
They love going for less and cheaper materials so that they will have enough gain but they forget about the life the building will take in the nearest future ..
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by tutudesz: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2021
IVORY2009:

House na House I agreed with you, but it all depends on what purpose you want to make use of the space for
If it's standard, no problem
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by prigoz(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:
Instead of you to build Duplex with substandard materials, why not build a nice modernize Bungalow undecided and have rest of mind cool
But climb up and walk in are not the same, if you understand, you understand
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Bluntemperor: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
The cause is greed.
An average Nigerian is a greedy thief who is always looking for ways to cheat the next man. You will only understand this when you've lived or visited some normal countries.
And you don't have to travel abroad to experience a normal life, just visit Ghana for a week and see for yourself.

Trust is a habit that 99% of Nigerians don't have.

Greed is the language of Politicians that has now permeated the three- arms of government( executive,legislature and the Judiciary)- by giving the abnormal judgement because they felt left behind!
The Executive and legislature are the Baba for Corruption and they brought the virus to the Judiciary and that is why Nigerians must as a matter of urgency make Judiciary independent.
As long as the Executive gives appointments to Judiciary,the status quo remain!
Too Shameful a system.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:
This is my thoughts exactly!!!!
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by reddingtonblack: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I wonder o. Na by force to build duplex?
Something that when they are old, they will start complaining of pains while climbing stairs.

cheesy cheesy

I am beginning to think ur worry & sinister interest in old men is genuine, if not that i av to prove i luv my mom nii, shebi i for just arrange gift for my old man undecided undecided boya ko tun click
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by tutudesz: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
prigoz:

But climb up and walk in are not the same, if you understand, you understand
grin you fit do high german floor
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by generalwo(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Chai... Nigerians can be mad in a funny way sha..... Which one be everywhere nice again.... Lol.... God bless every good hearted Nigerian with legit hustle...... We dey try for this country I swear..... We find a reason to laugh even though situations don't permit it......

2 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Themandator: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
EBMedia:
A video shared online captured the moment people ran away while watching a building under construction collapse, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-zZ2TmRBhU

https://igberetvnews.com/1405437/people-run-building-collapses-video/

Warri say every where niceeee.. Eku
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by ISelectMySins: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
1x2x3:
More like they intentional did that.

Yes, absolutely, for how else could one give a rational explanation for the filming.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Badonasty(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Omo see as village people dey happy ....to build house sef don dey fear me
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by 1x2x3: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Yes, absolutely, for how else could one give a rational explanation for the filming.

Not just filming but they were making fun of it.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Olam09(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Really does.
A Poultry is far better than that.
grin ah.. lol
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Ladyken: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
ajileyet:
It is well... even in the well
Get this foreign used Laptop @ affordable price :
Brand; Toshiba
Processor; corei5
Processor speed; 2.5GHz
Ram; 4GB
Hard drive;320GB
Webcam; yes
DVD rom; yes charger; yes
Location; Ikeja, Lagos
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4
How much?
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
The cause is greed.
An average Nigerian is a greedy thief who is always looking for ways to cheat the next man. You will only understand this when you've lived or visited some normal countries.
And you don't have to travel abroad to experience a normal life, just visit Ghana for a week and see for yourself.

I wrote one time on my WhatsApp status that many Nigerians have trust issues. And they don’t realise how bad it is until you have lived in a sane country. I’m also a victim of Nigeria’s messed up system.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by motymop: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:

How many bungalow have seen collapsed

Plenty during the raining season.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is how buhari will fall in Jesus name I pray Amen
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Nweike190(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who tell you say Architects. And Structural. Engineer are not involved. Na over greediness dey kill them pass.

motymop:
The pillars can't carry that building, why won't it fall.

This is what happens when you give a bricklayer to construct the building.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
I just Hope that the owner and Engineer died inside of it...
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Fratello(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
I just Hope that the owner and Engineer died inside of it...

Looks like the carcass collapse is empty. The owner and engr are lucky.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sebastine1994:
cool

I pm you like you said but no reply
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by 7pointsapp: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
How much? Location ago palace way, okota
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by sheriffindy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Buildings will continue to collapse unti a BRICKLAYER stops answering ENGINEER in a site.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by chloride6: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wicked warri boys..
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
The cause is greed.

Ghana is “abroad”
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by lokho(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2021
ajileyet:
It is well... even in the well
Get this foreign used Laptop @ affordable price :
Brand; Toshiba
Processor; corei5
Processor speed; 2.5GHz
Ram; 4GB
Hard drive;320GB
Webcam; yes
DVD rom; yes charger; yes
Location; Ikeja, Lagos
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4

How much please and what's the backup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.