Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? (26173 Views)

Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by ddippset(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2021
grin

A lot of Ipob and PDP idiiots here..

They were more concerned about APC not winning Anambra than for PDP winning.

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by TotoGame(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

The 7th wonders of the world should be how 15 million zombies and ndi sophi voted a lifeless human being for the second time

Hahaha.. maybe
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by luizpippo(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Merseycider:

This is the greatest MUMU QUESTION I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

HOW MANY REGISTERED VOTERS IN ANAMBRA?

HOW MANY VOTED IN THIS ELECTION?

SO FAR THE APGA CANDIDATE SOLUDO VOTE IS NOT EVEN UP TO 150,000.

CHILDREN ARE TOO PLENTY IN THIS PLATFORM.

200k plus came out to vote in APC's primaries yet not even 50k of them agreed to come out and vote in the election proper and you think you should be making an excuse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by TotoGame(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Six years later and we are still on this.

Make una rest nau

grin grin grin

We should rest while the old nigga is taking nigerian back to the stone age .....we won't until he leaves office
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by odonky: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Ejlove4u:
normally no sane igbo man or woman will vote for APC.... na them know wetting dem do
Even Satan has fans and followers. APC is an outcast in Igboland, if you doubt me ask Ngige
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by TotoGame(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2021
OChimex:

Ipob beat them. They were planning to import thousands of mercenaries to come vote, but Ipob sent a stern warning to all the hotels both in and surrounding Anambra that if they dare accommodate any guest during the election week, that hotel will definitely get burnt down after the election.
So, no where to hide, harbor and accommodate those criminals, that's why they failed at rigging with mercenaries.

You might be right but the main stuff that burst their plans was the suspension of the sit at home order . If the lockdown wasn't lifted, The APC and Uba might have their way

I commend my brothers for doing the needful!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by warlordd(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2021
perambulator:

Daft question. 1 because we all know they were inflated, 2 we all know voter turnout was low.
U must be a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Most people didn't come out, talk more of voting...they now know that they are the Chief Security Officer of their own lives in Nigeria so, they stayed back indoors simply because if anything happens to them, nothing will happen...
No politician is worth dying for and no one who has sense will want to die for a country such as ours...
Meanwhile where is Mannagrillsbbq self? People are looking for him to abuse the living day light out of him and he is no where to be found. angry
There were policemen and Military men everywhere..
If anybody should trust the police and military men, it should have been the APC voters., And not APGA voters
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2021
ddippset:
grin

A lot of Ipob and PDP idiiots here..

They were more concerned about APC not winning Anambra than for PDP winning.
Because PDP and APGA in Anambra are the same coin but different faces. 80% of APGA voters are PDP voters in national election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2021
preacherz:
Are u a Learner??

Buh then again, With d unknown Gunmen brouhaha, a Lot of People decided to eat Ofe Nsala and Pundo at home instead of risking dear life that ain’t got no duplicate.

Udo!!

Even if anybody should stay at home, it shouldn't be APC..
Habbaaa.!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by thatigboman1: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Shoodboi:
They voted. Some of their votes are in the 2 local governments where elections were not held. The rest are in Buhari's pocket grin grin grin
it's only 1 local govt remaining. Results have been ounce in 20 out of the 21 local govts

2 Likes

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by TotoGame(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
JosephXavier:
UNIZIK 2021/2022 Examination question
Dept: Political science
Date: 23 April 2022
Instrustion: Answer all question and do not mutilate

Question No 1
APC is known for all of these except?
A) rewriting results and rigging election
B) corruption, blame game and denials
C) protecting and promoting criminals
D) installing Supreme Court governors
E) All of the above

Part two: Theory

Question No two (a)
In not less than 500 words, explain how a governorship candidate that polled over 230k votes in the party primaries couldn't get up to 50k votes in the actual election

(b)
Knowing fully well that only the people that voted for him in the primaries alone are enough to send him to the Anambra government house, derive a theory to explain such scenario and relate it to real life

Hahaha i can see ure a political scientist.... I can relate tho

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by jditimiya(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
This election will open lot of people eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by jacoik(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Lolxxxxx hahahaha I know if I should answer all this question I will still have f9 and I believe you can still send me back to 100level and not to allow me write this year final exam in pieces. Abeg hold your question let me hold my piece no be peace oooo
JosephXavier:
UNIZIK 2021/2022 Examination question
Dept: Political science
Date: 23 April 2022
Instrustion: Answer all question and do not mutilate

Question No 1
APC is known for all of these except?
A) rewriting results and rigging election
B) corruption, blame game and denials
C) protecting and promoting criminals
D) installing Supreme Court governors
E) All of the above

Part two: Theory

Question No two (a)
In not less than 500 words, explain how a governorship candidate that polled over 230k votes in the party primaries couldn't get up to 50k votes in the actual election

(b)
Knowing fully well that only the people that voted for him in the primaries alone are enough to send him to the Anambra government house, derive a theory to explain such scenario and relate it to real life
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2021
They were afraid of ungun known men sorry unknown gunmen so didn't come oit to vote in the main election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by Forumobserver12(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Merseycider:

This is the greatest MUMU QUESTION I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

HOW MANY REGISTERED VOTERS IN ANAMBRA?

HOW MANY VOTED IN THIS ELECTION?

SO FAR THE APGA CANDIDATE SOLUDO VOTE IS NOT EVEN UP TO 150,000.

CHILDREN ARE TOO PLENTY IN THIS PLATFORM.

Do you know what it means to be a party delegate or a member of a political party? If you do then you cannot compare the attitude of ordinary voters to someone who belong to a political party.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by AyelalaOo(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
XOGBADO:
The numbers were exaggerated.
You think APC didn't have intentions of rigging this election??
they can rig as they want, it ain't gonna stop their defeat. So it's over. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by ddippset(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Because PDP and APGA in Anambra are the same coin but different faces. 80% of APGA voters are PDP voters in national election.
Yet You people have been crying that Obaino and his cabinet are closet Buhari supporters?
grin

The joke is on you.
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by AyelalaOo(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2021
That simply means APC committed primary electoral offence and they should be shutdown immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by whiterat(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2021
TotoGame:
That's the 9th wonders of the world!

The 8th is how a certain certificateless gworo chewing bastard from daura became president of a country.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by OChimex: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2021
TotoGame:

You might be right but the main stuff that burst their plans was the suspension of the sit at home order . If the lockdown wasn't lifted, The APC and Uba might have their way

I commend my brothers for doing the needful!

But there has been sit at home in Anambra since Friday until today being Monday ooo.
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by uchdavinci: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Them dey wait for supreme court to testify against Soludo and INEC

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
ddippset:
Yet You people have been crying that Obaino and his cabinet are closet Buhari supporters?
grin

The joke is on you.
Obiano is just an individual in APGA as a party, he can't dictate for any person when it comes to voting. This was demonstrated in the last presidential election when Obiano declared support for Buhari, yet lost his Ward to PDP in presidential election, we don't have "baba Sope" here. APGA is a collective project that is bigger than Obiano as an individual.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
jditimiya:
This election will open lot of people eyes.
The People can now tell the Governor what they want, and the Governor will listen and put their words into consideration.
The People can Effectively And Efficiently threaten him with voting him out, and he would get the message immediately.
The People will no more be afraid of the Governor..
Rather, the Governor should be the one that would be so much afraid of the people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by jditimiya(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The People can now tell the Governor what they want, and the Governor will listen and put their words into consideration.
The People can Effectively And Efficiently threaten him with voting him out, and he would get the message immediately.
The People will no more afraid of the Governor..
Rather, the Governor should be the one that would be so much afraid of the people.

You get eyes brother...

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by ayenale1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Its possible to have such numbers in primaries...u can have a party membership card and not INEC voters card which is possible... But in Nigeria corruption has eaten deep into our system...

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
egoldman:

Make him show face na, I gave special package for am grin

Lol... grin grin grin
The guy no dey show up again for politics section again. He now likes to stay active in Sports section where a few people no get em time all because of the love for football.

1 Like

Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by TotoGame(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
OChimex:

But there has been sit at home in Anambra since Friday until today being Monday ooo.

Is it the public holiday that the state govt declared or the sit at home ordered by IPOB?
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by ddippset(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Obiano is just an individual in APGA as a party, he can't dictate for any person when it comes to voting. This was demonstrated in the last presidential election when Obiano declared support for Buhari, yet lost his Ward to PDP in presidential election, we don't have "baba Sope" here. APGA is a collective project that is bigger than Obiano as an individual.
grin grin

Collective project yet APGA has been producing governor while PDP have been battling to have it.

Collective project yet APGA party has never adopted any PDP candidate in any presidential election even when they didn't have a popular candidate.

Collective project yet they will never add APGA votes to PDP votes in any Presidential election.

Stay dia and be deceiving yasef.

grin
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by samwillyco1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
APC said is not over until it is over
Re: Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
ddippset:
grin grin

Collective project yet APGA has been producing governor while PDP have been battling to have it.

Collective project yet APGA party has never adopted any PDP candidate in any presidential election even when they didn't have a popular candidate.

Collective project yet they will never add APGA votes to PDP votes in any Presidential election.

Stay dia and be deceiving yasef.

grin
Maybe you don't know the meaning of APGA being collective project of Ndi Anambra? There is a thin line between APGA and PDP, you won't understand until you come down to Anambra.Have you ever seen an APGA supporter criticising PDP openly? It was only in this last election that "Obiano not APGA" adopted other candidates that is not from PDP, due to personal difference he has with Peter Obi, and yet he was unable to deliver, even his Ward to his adopted party, that tells you that APGA is bigger than him and any individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] / Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.