Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) (39940 Views)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / Man Loses Job After Telling Boss Over Phone His Mum Is An Illiterate / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Kpokpoogri: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Good for her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2021
In every story, there are at least 2 sides.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by teekrackz(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
So sad,what a country. A woman actually did that to her smh.
It’s how you guys believe anything and everything on social media for me....sikes!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Bombastically00(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Protecting civilians life with their tummy filled with bribery grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
So madam are u are pregnant?
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by franchasng: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kajaard:
You born but your tummy is still as if you are carrying a 7 month old pregnancy undecided

It's appalling as well when you see single ladies that have never given birth with big tummies. It's such a huge turn off.

When we tell them to watch what they eat, they will tell you they want sharwamah,chicken and chips, burger and pizza. See na, that's the end result. Enjoy your big tummies cheesy
Honestly big tummy is the number one turn off in a lady.

You will see a beautiful young girl, the next thing is big tummy that ends up swallowing her ass and making her shapeless cry

A lot of Nigerian single ladies have this big tummy issue and it's mostly because of unhealthy eating habit, eating junk and red meats in the name of enjoyment.

If you are a lady reading this, try and cut down the intake of alcoholic drinks, red meat, fatty foods, fried foods, starchy foods and all those ayama Yama junks you ladies consume and feel its enjoyment.

Cultivate the habit of eating more of vegetables, fruits, light starchy foods and consume more water.

If you see my wife, you will never believe she has given birth, I helped to encourage her on what to do and what not to do and she is still looking hotter than single under 18 girls

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't believe this story. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Aganju849: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hehehe too much fufu and poundo yam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Babafrancis:
Ok

10 of your subscribers are now landlord whereas u, you are still living in a one room face me I face you, still roaming Nairaland pages looking for who to subscribe in your imaginary sure win games.

Who do you this thing?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by crafteck(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women and their hatred for each other

Employ her first and tell her ways to reduce the big tummy

Even if it has to do with modelling....employ her first and watch how that tummy will go down in a twinkle of an eye...before you finish saying jack robbison....that stomach will go down...
First she stop eating late night food...wear waist trimmer....sit up exercise....drink orange and hasten up her digestion that will cause hunger and and let her remain hungry for longer time...drink water every morning like mad

Why should they spend their money/effort when they can get people fit for the position, i run a lounge /bar, looks mean a lot, being approachable as a girl rather than mama bonboi means a lot to some business, just look at ikeja, young boys buy laptops and 1 milli phones more, they would rather buy from someone young and attractive... Someone who should be looking for day care or nanny job shouldn't be in line for club waitresses job

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by israelmao(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some staff are used as baits in attracting customers to company and in addition to other credentials they are expected to have certain physical outlook.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Women and their antagonistic attitude toward each other

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't believe this!
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by ClilT: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
You're kind of intelligent but you need to channel that intelligence well, stop being too much of a bad pickin.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Employ her first and tell her ways to reduce the big tummy....give her a deadline......like three weeks

Even if it has to do with modelling....employ her first and watch how that tummy will go down in a twinkle of an eye...before you finish saying jack robbison....that stomach will go down...
First she stop eating late night food...wear waist trimmer....sit up exercise....drink orange and hasten up her digestion that will cause hunger and and let her remain hungry for longer time...drink water every morning like mad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
israelmao:
Some staff are used as baits in attracting customers to company and in addition to other credentials they are expected to have certain physical outlook.
Because NIGERIA is finished.
A conglomerate of a visionless people
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by onyenatruchi: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op, answer me na, is the Potbelly Lady from Yoruba lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Madam come ket me give you tummy trainers and tea.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
EBMedia:
A Nigerian lady stated that she lost a job opportunity recently just because she has a big tummy, IgbereTV reports.

The lady identified as Tima Tima on Facebook said she went for an interview and that the human resource manager who happens to be a woman, denied her the job opportunity just because she has a big stomach.

She wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4637383412971063&id=100000983504828

Tima, who is a mother, dismissed insinuations that she was joking. See her exchange with some of her followers below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405502/nigerian-lady-loses-job-offer-big-tummy-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Me self no go fit employ you...... because , this your huge tommy go pursue customers...... anyway, you self watch what you eat.....do some exercise........
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by kovic7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stephenofu:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

Werey, u wan add them to ur telegram crypto group again abi??
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Omicron007: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yellowba girls and big tummy.

Fulani/Hausa girls have the best flat tummies in Nigeria.
Naturally slim, flat tummy, tall, fair, pointed nose and charming eyes.

I am thinking of finally settling down with a Shuwa Arab Fulani Girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
You have a big tommy. Then somebody comfort you that you will get something bigger grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Employ her first and tell her ways to reduce the big tummy....give her a deadline......like three weeks

First she stop eating late night food...wear waist trimmer....sit up exercise....drink orange and hasten up her digestion that will cause hunger and and let her remain hungry for longer time...drink water every morning like mad....she treck and walk down to her place of walk....avoid alcohol..that is all

What!!!! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by ignis: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Big lie... companies don't give reason for refusal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Like someone said previously if the job has to do with modelling then the company is right, if not the company is wrong.
she gave birth so its logical that her stomach would be big. The women and girls(yes even some girls) that i have issues with, are those wey never born but their stomach dey pop out.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by kovic7(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Omo, that's why I love Fulani and hausa girls. Perfect flat tummy and sexy.... Others with GP tank tummy... Looking shapeless like hippos.
TUEEHHHH, disgusting thing, they eat anyhow. Can't even exercise, no wonder their husbands dump them and chase younger, fitter, slimmer and fresher girls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by bikefab(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
That's awful. Why body shame her? Why not give another flimsy reason? Women against women.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

What is okpeke? undecided

Hot babe with sweet figure.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by CraigMorrison: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
zainabicy:
Why did I read

'You'll get something bigger'

As meaning

She'll get a bigger Tommy ? grin grin grin

May Allah forgive me

Lol grin grin

Baba weyrey ni Bobo yi
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Just tell us the nature of the job first!

We need to focus!
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Reference(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aganju849:
Hehehe too much fufu and poundo yam

They call it 'swallow' and it is swallowing up destinies big time..... Nigerians and unhealthy eating...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.