Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report (11553 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Amir Abu Darda, Boko Haram Commander, 20 Other IED Experts Surrender / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by emmyileri(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
iwaeda:
Kwara ke, with all the bad roads everywhere.
I'm surprised too my brother
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
emmyileri:

I'm surprised too my brother

APC has nothing to offer us.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by olatunji4sure: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is not true..
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by davidque: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
This poll or whatever it is is obviously a hogwash. I drove through Ilorin and southern Kwara today and the roads where horrible with shabby toad construction going on in a few sections........my driver (a Kwara native) complained endlessly about how the APC was no different from the PDP.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Musgidado(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2021
I am native of kwara state, dwelling in Ilorin. The Governor did well in his first year in office. He make every local government benefited from his government. He constructed roads, classrooms, renovated all the outdated local health center, rehabilitated water system of each local government. Get youths involved in his government.

He employed 4000 youths into classroom and employment came through modern method by undergoing assorted of screening exercise. No one is allowed to influence the appointment, first class graduate were honour during the exercise. Kwarans appreciated his style of got the qualify people into teaching work.

One thing I want the above writers to understand about damage of Federal road you itemized in Ilorin metropolitan especially ajasepo road, I want you to remember that FG has warned the state government not to touch any of their project and obstinate governor wouldn't be refundable for touch the FG project especially road. Kwara Governor had visited minister of work, Hon. Babatunde Raji Fashola appealed to him to make kwara roads as part of their work for this year.

Kwara state Governor pay workers salary regularly at when due, he has not owed any workers. Even when the allocation (October) dropped from FG, he find alternative means to augment it without borrowing from any financial.

Although he is planning to get loan to execute some certain projects that Will help to boost and improve kwara internal revenue like establish textile industry, construct international market.

He has just flag off 1000 kilometres road rural road and river crossing.

Kwara state governor is doing well
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Validated: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2021
iwaeda:
Kwara ke, with all the bad roads everywhere.
That is to tell you the deploable nature of APC states, even Abia beat Kwara grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates 368km Roads Across Nigeria In Two Weeks / Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.