Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report (11552 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Amir Abu Darda, Boko Haram Commander, 20 Other IED Experts Surrender / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Sammy07: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
In 5 years time, Kwara will bench Lagos as the most developed state in Nigeria, and then overtake New York after another 1 year. lipsrsealed

Lol, Kwara can't and won't Even bench Ekiti
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Benchilwell: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Anybody in kwara state is it true wat they are saying ?
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by OVB123: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2021
What is in kwara state? ILORRI a dead capital city with no form of social life, no industries etc. Mtcheeew!

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by seyz91(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2021
definitely
olulove:
Maybe Ilorin
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Donlamzy:
Please which Kwara o?? The same Kwara I was born and brought up? Abi we don get 2 Kwara in Nigeria ni? , no good roads, heavy police extortion, no security and all ?? Maybe they should check their list very well o

Na propaganda fa .From Erinle, Offa, Ajase, Oro, Omu-Aran, Osi, Obbo, Omupo, Idofian, Okeyapo, Share, Bode Saadu, please where is development?

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by tctrills: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Crunchyg2:
I am into food production and packaging, duely registered with corporate affairs and Nafdac. I need 200k to expand my business. If you are in Lagos and interested to bring in 200k and get 30k return in one month. Then let's do this. It will last only for 3 months then you pull out or we renegotiate. I am ready to sign a contract prepared by a lawyer . Note it can be inform of loan or investment . But it last only for the period of 3 months. If interested call or chat me up with my number below/ my profile
This isn't how to do business. I feel you are desperate.
Forget about the financial promises, you probably wouldn't be able to keep them. What you need is to present a great business and that ask for investors.
Open a thread, talk about your business, use pictures. Tell us about your market and then ask for investors
You need to put in the work here
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2021
This is a lie.

All sentiments aside, Ganduje performed better than any APC governor, except may be, Sanwo-Olu. I really don't know much about Sanwo-Olu's performance.

By the way, am not an APC/Ganduje supporter in any way.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Lolzzz
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Skyehigher1: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
This party are very disappointed always lie on top of lie I know that one day we will send you out of power and going to continue on your constructive criticism you are good about and it means that all your past criticism are lie for the people
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Bullet01(f): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2021
What is the criteria for rating? The Kwara that I know is poor in everything except salary.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Which kwara? So in apc life they can never be honest in anything just for a day? Na wah oo.

Which development for goodness sake? So for commissioning one or two projects which is of no important to the poor masses is now a development?

Look at Kogi civil servant now pray and fast because of their wages, some commit suicide, some turned farmer all hope gone but the apc propagandist will come here to show us empty land with world class hospital site and say oh Yeye Bello is working now it is Abdulahi of kwara who is busy bulldozing opposition prperties now the new developmental apc governor bah.

Only sanwo Olu, wike, Aketi, and few SE governors are the ones I can say they are trying their little best. I hate deceiving myself fact is fact no diplomacy in speaking the truth.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by rajiedreez: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2021
iwaeda:
Kwara ke, with all the bad roads everywhere.
No be only road be development
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Gboy5050: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Is it the same kwara that I'm leaving or another kwara in other country. I'm staying in ilorin

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by middlebelter(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2021
How did Kogi manage to perform better than Imo? We must review this rating. Are you sure it is not a rigged process as usual with APC?
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Badonasty(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
These ones go just dig up statistics out of their ass
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
jrusky:
Which kwara? So in apc life they can never be honest in anything just for a day? Na wah oo.

Which development for goodness sake? So for commissioning one or two projects which is of no important to the poor masses is now a development?

Look at Kogi civil servant now pray and fast because of their wages, some commit suicide, some turned farmer all hope gone but the apc propagandist will come here to show us empty land with world class hospital site and say oh Yeye Bello is working now it is Abdulahi of kwara who is busy bulldozing opposition prperties now the new developmental apc governor bah.

Only sanwo Olu, wike, Aketi, and few SE governors are the ones I can say they are trying their little best. I hate deceiving myself fact is fact no diplomacy in speaking the truth.

If APC sees Kwara as the best in rating, then no comment.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2021
rajiedreez:
No be only road be development

What other things mean development? What can you point to in Kwara?
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by yinkusss: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=OVB123 post=107427586]What is in kwara state? ILORRI a dead capital city with no form of social life, no industries etc. Mtcheeew![/quote shut up
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by prigoz(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Pls what is the position of Kogi state, I learn that some people want the governor to contest for president bcoz Kogi is Naija Dubai

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by BlackPantherxXx: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Benchilwell:
Anybody in kwara state is it true wat they are saying ?

Yes it's better than any red mud state.

Okoro..u don hear?
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by jimtemi1: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
iwaeda:
Kwara ke, with all the bad roads everywhere.
ooo shock iee, don't be surprised just to get back at saraki, I reside in ilorin na patch patch the guy dey do nothing else.. At least he's better than saraki..saraki go theif you for your eye, u can't query Im. But this one Na systematic theif innnn
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by boladale123: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
This Ajakaye guy is a pathetic lier,with less dignity for human development.
Imagine,I dey housed here fa!!!
No road, no road light,no child support,worker are paid low,igr is high on paper but nothing to show for it.
Infact , at times I dey feel like sey a Leader no dey this state.
Ths guys are illiterates lots.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by poiZon: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Donlamzy:
Please which Kwara o?? The same Kwara I was born and brought up? Abi we don get 2 Kwara in Nigeria ni? , no good roads, heavy police extortion, no security and all ?? Maybe they should check their list very well o
Checkwell this is progressive governors'forum indices on good governance....
APC definition of progressive is different from what oxford dictionary defines.

No kill urself for naija mata
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by poiZon: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
In 5 years time, Kwara will bench Lagos as the most developed state in Nigeria, and then overtake New York after another 1 year. lipsrsealed
General overSEER...
Na only u dey see things differently..
Even kwara govr no dey see these things u dey see.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Cantonese: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Tetrahedron:
You can imagine the names of the rest!
No need to say anymore! grin

But Lagos was included!
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Pedrokush: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Not this damn kwara of mine I lost my blood sister 2days ago due to bad health facility in a government general hospital for that matter there wasn't even doctor or any nurse that we met ��
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Yus2020: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Apc has nothing to do with development their business is killing and hardship Audio Development
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by jditimiya(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Another way to eat from the cake, those people behind the vote are all out to eat from their own share of the APC cake.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by nihale01(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Which kwara? Are they talking about the same kwara I live?

Development on what sphere?
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Mallamsaka(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Scam, development kill them. 80% of the roads in this town are bad. And policemen have the right to pick you up without any offense. My brother was picked on the road are oke odo the offense was that he tinted he hear. They said he looks gay, we paid to get him out.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
jimtemi1:
ooo shock iee, don't be surprised just to get back at saraki, I reside in ilorin na patch patch the guy dey do nothing else.. At least he's better than saraki..saraki go theif you for your eye, u can't query Im. But this one Na systematic theif innnn

Otoogeeee.

Buhari Inaugurates 368km Roads Across Nigeria In Two Weeks / 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun / Fashola Commissions Cardiac And Renal Centre. Pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57