Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily (39591 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by doctokwus: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
mfm04622:

He was a Doctor!
So?Doesn't mean he is right.
Any person that drinks 7L of water on a normal day without living in the desert or having a serious health challenge,is endangering his/her health.Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by rrhostomy(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
Even Bola Tinubu needs alots of water to stop his shaking and viberating body
Are you saying ordinarily drinking of water do cure psychosis?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by olatuns2017: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
Even Bola Tinubu needs alots of water to stop his shaking and viberating body

Your next C in C

BAT 2023

Una go weep blood

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by kinglee007(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
"With the 13th President of the Senate of Nigeria".
Wait, am I the only one that saw that?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by PENNYSWAP: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
These jealous hypocrites were all over twitter and Instagram chastising those who paid the VP a visit. Here is one of them sitting with Saraki. If he's asked the reason for this visit, he would say, it's based on medical visit. But he will be stupid not to realize that even Saraki is a medical professional

This one is a doctor not a comedian
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by 12345baba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Me na 7 litres of beer I dey drink

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Fuckthamods: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
doctokwus:
That's dangerous.
Any doctor that adviced him to be drinking up to 7L of water per day is endangering his health rather than actually helping him,unless he is living in the desert,which he evidently isn't.
How is it dangerous? I drink at least 10 litres daily
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
These jealous hypocrites were all over twitter and Instagram chastising those who paid the VP a visit. Here is one of them sitting with Saraki. If he's asked the reason for this visit, he would say, it's based on medical visit. But he will be stupid not to realize that even Saraki is a medical professional
He went to one of the sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by mfm04622: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
doctokwus:

Any person that drinks 7L of water on a normal day without living in the desert or having a serious health challenge,is endangering his/her health.Take it or leave it.

Saraki was a doctor, so should know if the 7 liters per day is okay or not
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by TimeTraveller: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sorosoke FC
Cancel visitors to Osinbajo, but hail visitor to known criminal.

Bunch of idiooots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Fuckthamods: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
doctokwus:

Oya explain na
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by ethanduke: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Officialgarri:

Sense is somehow far from you �
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by mfm04622: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

This one is a doctor not a comedian

He is a doctor and a comedian

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by revived: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
manee2:
So?
Okay_ I drink 10 liters daily why is it not on front page?? embarassed

Hustle wella alaye

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by demsy21(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op
Thanks for sharing this us*l*ss piece of information!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Babastrong(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
When you get name people see whetever you do as being special.
that is why i used to say that "a name without fame is like fire without flame"
my senator sir, i am your boss in term of water consumption.
i drink >=10litres of water every day and i don't drink any sugary drinks. Mind you, no doctor prescribed this habit for me. It is just natural.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Bundle002(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
africandollar:
I guess that’s the same way he easily drinks our money like his water too when he was senate President. grin angry tongue
omg
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
HARMYMY:
The 8th Senate president share pictures of him and Aproko doctor on his twitter page. According to his tweet:

"He told me to continue drinking a lot of water. I told him I easily drink up to 7 litres a day! #DoctorMeetsDoctor"

Me self dey drink 10 litres of guinness stout every Friday, Saturday and Sunday......
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by ignis: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Too much water is no good either......!!

3-4 litre in a day is fine...!!

Olodo, he is a doctor.

Are u a doctor ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by BlackPantherxXx: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Met him in person.

The niggah is a giant. And I am on the tall side too.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Noshitboi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Me self dey drink 10 litres of guinness stout every Friday, Saturday and Sunday......
Abeg ur meat go too bitter ehn. We don't want you cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by pure35: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
does saraki need a water supplier? Cos thats my field. Am just asking.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by hahn(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
And I try as much as possible not to give a Bleep.

At least twice a day

cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by CaptainFM1: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Water is bae
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
ignis:

Olodo, he is a doctor.

Are u a doctor ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by anbel(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
water is life
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Pimine: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
GenAbacha:
How many litres of fuel my gen come dey use?

Eva water big bottle is just 750ml.

Do the math so you’ll see how many bottles make 7 litres.

However, too much water in the system can upset your electrolyte balance.

You could also literally drown from drinking too much water.

Mr Bukola may have over exaggerated. 7l of water a day is too much.
Aswearugaaad

I think it's called Water intoxication. Learned that in sec. school.

Anyway, doctor wey no dey practise that one na doctor? I'm sure he go see kidney call am liver grin Na only politics full em head now
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fuckthamods:

How is it dangerous? I drink at least 10 litres daily

More space to your stomach. grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by HARMYMY(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
doctokwus:

He definitely prepare ground for 2023 using one of the influencers to reach his audience.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by HARMYMY(f): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Noshitboi:
Abeg ur meat go too bitter ehn. We don't want you cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.