Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily (39589 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Juanmike(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Babastrong:
When you get name people see whetever you do as being special.
that is why i used to say that "a name without fame is like fire without flame"
my senator sir, i am your boss in term of water consumption.
i drink >=10litres of water every day and i don't drink any sugary drinks. Mind you, no doctor prescribed this habit for me. It is just natural.
Thought it's 8 Glasses of water at least, which one is 10 litres.?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by SirLakes: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
He for drink 10 thousand liters of petrol.

Wetin concern omo araye
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Babastrong(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Juanmike post=107434055]Thought it's 8 Glasses of water at least, which one is 10 litres.?[10 cups of water/day. I cup = i litre. If you're using glass in your home, i am using plastic.]
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by seyz91(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
i wonder oo
DriverX:
So this qualifies him for office?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by seyz91(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
McOluOmo:
No be juju be that

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by manee2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
revived:

Hustle wella alaye

On it grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Benprass(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Now I see why buhari is always going to UK to see the doctor

He no dey drink water lol.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by jude79(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
kenodrill:

J

Will you keep kwayet!!!

For what cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by bizzibodi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
GenAbacha:
How many litres of fuel my gen come dey use?

Eva water big bottle is just 750ml.

Do the math so you’ll see how many bottles make 7 litres.

However, too much water in the system can upset your electrolyte balance.

You could also literally drown from drinking too much water.

Mr Bukola may have over exaggerated. 7l of water a day is too much.
Eva big bottle is 1.5l.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by murmee: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
mfm04622:

He was a Doctor!
He is still a Doctor. The fact that he chose not to practice the medical profession notwithstanding!
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
He should also tell us how he will turn Nigeria into the Norway of the world if elected into presidency.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Dminister(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
These politicians always know how to get the popular youths when we are nearing elections period.

They know who is popular on social media and who is not. They uses their popularity to buttress their political antecedents. Cashout period for social media celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Caseless: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dr aproko can visit saraki and no issues. But Taooma can't visit Osibanjo. Useless Twitter people.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Mosetgg: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by wessey(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Zuuu22
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by mamawa123: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
I will drink 21 liters per day if I am able to steal the type of money this crook stole from Kwara state and the senate
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by SURElee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Too much water is no good either......!!

3-4 litre in a day is fine...!!

You are right. Water intoxication is real o!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Pappyxar: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
GenAbacha:
How many litres of fuel my gen come dey use?

Eva water big bottle is just 750ml.

Do the math so you’ll see how many bottles make 7 litres.

However, too much water in the system can upset your electrolyte balance.

You could also literally drown from drinking too much water.

Mr Bukola may have over exaggerated. 7l of water a day is too much.

You need to change your Eva water supplier, cus a big bottle of Eva is 1.5l

7litres is you taking 5bottle of Big Eva per day, is that too much to take in a day?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by perdollar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even sickle cell patients don't drink that much
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by GenAbacha(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pappyxar:

You need to change your Eva water supplier, cus a big bottle of Eva is 1.5l

7litres is you taking 5bottle of Big Eva per day, is that too much to take in a day?

Excuse my miscalculation.

My submission stands though. Your electrolytes will be imbalanced if you drink that much water in a day.

3 bottles are tolerable. 5 is a little too much. You’d also be leaching important nutrients in your body.

According to healthline, 3 litres may even be too much for some people.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/3-liters-of-water
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by revived: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
manee2:

On it grin

Good one cool cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Pappyxar: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
GenAbacha:

Excuse my miscalculation.

My submission stands though. Your electrolytes will be imbalanced if you drink that much water in a day.

3 bottles are tolerable. 5 is a little too much. You’d also be leaching important nutrients in your body.

According to healthline, 3 litres may even be too much for some people.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/3-liters-of-water

I think the weather temperature will also be a determinant, as we can't conclude if he take that amount of water during the rainy or dry season.

But what advice will you give to people living in Arab country, where the temperature is always on the high side throughout the year, dehydration will definitely make one have a higher intake of water, I take more than 5 bottles of 1.5l in a day, and i don't even stay or work under the sun as am always indoor.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by cmecproblem(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol, how many times does he have to pee?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by GenAbacha(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pappyxar:

I think the weather temperature will also be a determinant, as we can't conclude if he take that amount of water during the rainy or dry season.

But what advice will you give to people living in Arab country, where the temperature is always on the high side throughout the year, dehydration will definitely make one have a higher intake of water, I take more than 5 bottles of 1.5l in a day, and i don't even stay or work under the sun as am always indoor.

After you take those 5 bottles, do you find that you’re even more thirsty than before?

People who live in arab countries do all they can to avoid being directly in the heat and anything that will make them sweat. Hence, why they wear turbans.

It will be foolish to think that because you’re drinking water, you can sweat and be in the heat anyhow you like.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Exodora: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
manee2:
So?
Okay_ I drink 10 liters daily why is it not on front page?? embarassed
Lol. The question is who are you? If that is the case we will all be on front page then.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by chinchum(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thats a lie.

3-4 litres is the recommended amount, in actual fact most people drink less than 3 litres.

A full bag of pure water is 10 litres..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by robortonia: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
Even Bola Tinubu needs alots of water to stop his shaking and viberating body

Person no go vibrate for you again?
If call enter your phone e no dey vibrate?
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Techm8: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
I drink 5 liters daily because of aproko doctor and I now eat golden morn for breakfast because I want to win 1million naira in their ongoing heritage promo
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by rottennaija(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
HARMYMY:
The 8th Senate president share pictures of him and Aproko doctor on his twitter page. According to his tweet:

"He told me to continue drinking a lot of water. I told him I easily drink up to 7 litres a day! #DoctorMeetsDoctor"

He forgot to tell you he drinks clean bottle water.
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by Fantazy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
If he likes let him relocate to River Niger. What concerns me
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by don89(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
And urinates more than 50 times daily
Re: Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily by ikenna44: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is how people put others in trouble... I almost lost my sight this year due to a condition called "over-hydration".

It's not common but it is a thing. So... If you keep taking large quantities of water (anything above 3 litres) over a long period of time... It gradually dilutes the sodium content of your body and leads to blurry vision and if not adequately managed could lead to serious eye problems and even blindness!

If not for a friend that's a doctor abroad that diagnosed and gave me corrective measures... Nonsense eye doctors here already gave me glasses! It was after I complained to my friend that even with the glasses after reading for a while I still have blurry vision... That he started asking me questions and boom he spotted it... I reduced the water intake and in less than 4weeks my eyesight returned to normal!

Look it up... Drinking too much water over a long period of time is dangerous to your sight and health in general!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections / The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.