Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) (35749 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 36th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a new photo of herself with the caption;

"It’s Chikalicious birthday . It’s my birthday… yipeeee

Super grateful to God for his love and blessings. He has been so good to me and I don’t take it for granted. Words can’t express how grateful I am . God is the greatest ❤️. Please say a prayer for me."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAa5m8juTP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2021
David Mark food that year.

More wins my childhood crush

64 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy Birthday To Her

Now to those boys who create fake account with girls name.

I pray your period starts soon bro

Bridget95:
Hahaha . You are tired of sending them dm.

Which DM..... Who wants to send a DM to a liability...let alone an Online Liability...

I'm thinking of how to Survive London Winter ...you are talking of Sending mumu DM

Bridget95:
You in London? You donminit!

Seems like you're about to send me a DM..... and yea I'm in London.... this is the first time I'm experiencing Winter in my life

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Oh Low Show

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by IcyAutos: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Still pretty as ever.

Same age with Ronaldo and they both look like they're 20.
Money good sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by PJAR: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Vanity crew coming

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Hornome: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmm nah lie how many 36 bday aunty want celebrate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Follow my boy @ONYI on Facebook please, support his dream of being a rapper...

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Debbie1998(f): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Okay so it means menopause is still very far

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday Preety Chika
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Ceenachi: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy blessed birthday, wishing you long happy life in good health and prosperity

More grace
More life
More blessings
More money
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Wetin she dey do now wey she dey take sustain because I can’t remember the last time I saw her in movies?

Hope it’s not what I’m thinking angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
This one is just quietly doing her runs grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Sex sells.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by mejai(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
My crush then and now.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
A stunt to be 36YO and still this stunning in-spite of the Inhumane hardship levels we face and the indecisiveness of self purpose in life that comes with it. Let’s all say Thank You God and try to tame the urge to ask unnecessary questions wink

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
She used to be beautiful back then

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Solofresh2: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
See has she fine come fresh join kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Aiustn(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
grin lols
ZendayaColeman:
David Mark food that year.

More wins my childhood crush

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by mejai(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Hathor5:
Sex sells.
Explain joor
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by hilltop007(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
She's looking very good

Contact me for your professional website design. Please check out my portfolio on my signature. Thanks.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Oh Low Show
Which one be oh low show again?? Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by princepee: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2021
And if them never show bwesst them never start.
All this hoes we bi say na only sex them gat to offer is irritating.

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday ma, if u are an actor please look for another job to compliment your career cos your female colleagues have since diverse another means of making money... An actress might not even be in the movies for years yet without any visible means of livelihood ,she will still be shining ..the problem with this kind of life ,is that some young girls now will abandon a good future in education and noble jobs ,to seek fame through movies and BBN since it won't Matter ..whether they win the show or not they will be famous enough to attract most often corrupt politicians and their wards or rich footballers and fraudsters and others..we should make efforts to discourage this trends cos it won't help us in the long run

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
So this idiot divorced her husband because she wants to keep flaunting her boobs up and down. Many youths of today will live a life of regret as they get old because of the decision they made when they were young.

16 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
mejai:

Explain joor

If you want to create traffic, show skin and pose sexy or release a sex tape. The more sexiness, the more traffic, the more money.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

Which one be oh low show again?? Lol cheesy cheesy

No be me talk am o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos / Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) / (PHOTOS) Omotola Jalade Angelic Appearance Stuns In A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.